Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 62. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 01:05:58 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

Any investor who has spent a considerable amount of time chasing ICOs and trading Cryptocurrencies knows this a sound strategy to follow, neglecting those few projects that their prices never dipped. But the question/problem that arises if everyone was to wait for the launch and the DIP to buy at corrected prices, then who will buy during the ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

It is not useful to beginners First we should study the white paper and road map of the new project then it is satisfy our expectation we can invest ICO. But two to three times analyse the project and ask suggestion for some experts then we can invest the ICO.

"my opinion" sir!
Everyone is at liberty to buy any ICO
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

It is not useful to beginners First we should study the white paper and road map of the new project then it is satisfy our expectation we can invest ICO. But two to three times analyse the project and ask suggestion for some experts then we can invest the ICO.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
March 18, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
most coin ico falls below price. it is true..   but some coins make x3 x5.. so it is necessary to investigate well. you also see the situation of the market, all the coins are falling.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 18, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
It is quite normal to expect the ICO tokens to have a dip in price during the first few months of their launch. It is because of the bounty participants that the price fall because there are many people who work in bointy programs to promote the ICOs and then when the tokens/coins are launched in the exchanges, the people dump it to get BTC in return for it. This is how the cycle had been working until today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: