Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 5. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Where you plan to start with your app?Some specific region i guess?

Since Treon aims at unbanked,i would say less developed regions like Africa and southeast Asia.I might be wrong though,but that seems like a place to start.

But would that area be a good starting point? Could you really start off big in those regions?

I also think that some of the above mentioned regions will be the starting point, it is expected to move to the European countries later...

In the end they should be oriented to economically stronger markets.

Maybe due to available internet connection europe will be better market.

I do not believe that internet connectivity is a key factor, of course, it play a role, but the economic strength of a particular market is key factor.

Since Treon aims at unbanked,i would say less developed regions like Africa and southeast Asia.I might be wrong though,but that seems like a place to start.

But would that area be a good starting point? Could you really start off big in those regions?

I also think that some of the above mentioned regions will be the starting point, it is expected to move to the European countries later...

Maybe it's wrong to look at crypto projects from today's economic perspective, over a couple of years things will surely change...

One year, just that will be enough. South Korea has allready changed it's policy to ICOs.

Year or two, it does not matter, but the change will come
Activity: 182

The team probably already has a beta strategy for testing and for initial customers. Maybe in those regions they already have contracts with the companies.
Activity: 247

Maybe it's wrong to look at crypto projects from today's economic perspective, over a couple of years things will surely change...

One year, just that will be enough. South Korea has allready changed it's policy to ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

It is not a new concept so I think people think it should've kicked off a bit more than it has... But as for all great things if first they are shunned, you should just give them a bit more time to become accepted and later become the norm.
Activity: 230

Activity: 156

Activity: 280

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 163
Activity: 143
Where you plan to start once project goes live?

Well, the next step is to enlist tokens on crypto exchanges.

Hopefully big ones like Binance and Bittrex

How come everyone is always aiming for the big ones? I'm sure that some of the smaller ones could give good deals to both the project and the users. I wouldn't dissmiss those exchanges.

the bigger ones offer more options for trade and give people some additional sense of security.

...and because these exchange are reliable and have customer support.

I agree. Traders get more support and reliability from the bigger exchanges.

I agree, reliability is very important thus that provides security and trust.

Ofcourse. From what I hear there is a great amount of trust for this project. I hope they can keep it that way.

Since all goes well, I do not see why it would not continue in this direction Smiley

Well there are a number of reasons why everything could go south but a bunch of it can be prevented if the team is keeping a close eye on the project.

I agree, a lot of factors influence the course ... that's why the team has to be committed to their idea and stand by the project the whole time.
Merit: 5

How come everyone is always aiming for the big ones? I'm sure that some of the smaller ones could give good deals to both the project and the users. I wouldn't dissmiss those exchanges.

the bigger ones offer more options for trade and give people some additional sense of security.

Ofcourse. From what I hear there is a great amount of trust for this project. I hope they can keep it that way.

Since all goes well, I do not see why it would not continue in this direction Smiley

Well there are a number of reasons why everything could go south but a bunch of it can be prevented if the team is keeping a close eye on the project.
Activity: 252

Whats the current bonus if i join the sale?

Bonus depends on the amount you are ready to invest.Minimum is 0.1 ETH.

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

And this is the bonus structure for pre sale phase 2,that lasts till June 17th,after that bonus goes down,so better join now during presale.

Thanks for sharing this. How long until the tokens are visible?

Given the number of sold tokens this far, investors have recognized the quality of the project.

Maybe the question was directed at the visibility of the tokens in the wallet after purchase?

I think so, this will have to be answered by someone from the team  Smiley
Activity: 182

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

And this is the bonus structure for pre sale phase 2,that lasts till June 17th,after that bonus goes down,so better join now during presale.

Given the number of sold tokens this far, investors have recognized the quality of the project.

Maybe the question was directed at the visibility of the tokens in the wallet after purchase?

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Activity: 185

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Often token are locked not visibile in wallet for period of time.
Activity: 14

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Pages:
Jump to: