Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 7. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.

Progress is crucial, if it isn't visible, the project will lose public interest, so constant work on the project is very important.

I would definitely agree. Investors like to be informed that things are going as planned without many setbacks.

Understandably, everyone wants to protect their investment.
progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.

Progress is crucial, if it isn't visible, the project will lose public interest, so constant work on the project is very important.

I would definitely agree. Investors like to be informed that things are going as planned without many setbacks.

Activity: 108

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.

28 million TXO sold so far,and if you know that ratio is 1 ETH=6000 TXO i would say that sale is going pretty good so far

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.
Check out this cool new video about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h1TC8AD2k

Great video,thank you for sharing.

More videos will eventually bring in more users. It's an amazing way to promote the project.
Activity: 196
Where you plan to start once project goes live?

check their roadmap for details about that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Great video,thank you for sharing.
Activity: 308
Where you plan to start once project goes live?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 221
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 156

Thanks for sharing.

VIdeos like this are a good way to attracts passers-by as they have an attention span just enough for a short video.

Yeah,people nowdays usually  dont want to watch video that is longer than a minute or two(atleast not till the end),so you gotta keep it short but also informative and interesting.

I agree, people today usually don't have time, so it is crucial to show as much information as possible in the shortest possible time.

It's a skill to make a good promo video that will provide all the key information and interest to the audience in a short time.

Promo video works are essential for project promotion, but marketing through other media is equally important.
Activity: 252

Thanks for sharing.

VIdeos like this are a good way to attracts passers-by as they have an attention span just enough for a short video.

Yeah,people nowdays usually  dont want to watch video that is longer than a minute or two(atleast not till the end),so you gotta keep it short but also informative and interesting.

I agree, people today usually don't have time, so it is crucial to show as much information as possible in the shortest possible time.

It's a skill to make a good promo video that will provide all the key information and interest to the audience in a short time.
Activity: 230
How much you raised so far,how close to soft cap?

Maybe it's not best to disclose that info as it may influence further sales.

I've also found that teams don't disclose this freely during sale period. Could influence it indeed.

I don't know - I kind of like the transparency factor when the team provides the info. But to each their own.

Transparency is very important, and given that they on the official site is shown how many token sold so far we can conclude that sales are going pretty well.
Activity: 224

I've also found that teams don't disclose this freely during sale period. Could influence it indeed.

I don't know - I kind of like the transparency factor when the team provides the info. But to each their own.
Activity: 186

Is this really the right place to post this?  Isn't there some bounty thread for that?
Activity: 182

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
A decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that are built for all customers around the world including the unbanked, with a consolidated and simple smartphone app to manage and pay all your due payments across various utility accounts.

We need this kind of project that can easily access any where in the world specially the unbank people that, Treon  is connecting people to the world by simple using smartphone.
Pages:
Jump to: