Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 10. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?

Maybe they will have some later sale later,once product is out.

Is this usual procedure for unsold tokens?

I guess they can recirculate or can be awarded to the community.

I guess they could be used for some additional bounty as well - or bonuses.

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

I agree. Hope that team knows what is the best for the project

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.

I agree, considering the pre sale results there will no bee any unsold tokens Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Treon will be interesting to many clients who use technologies of smart contracts blockchain, for payments for utilities!
Merit: 10
According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.
That's a good start for their Pre-ICO, given the current market conditions. This means that they are more than halfway to reaching the softcap(which is 4 million dollars). This is a really promising project, and I can see it reaching the hardcap, which is 25 million dollars.

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.
Activity: 90

Activity: 308
According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.

Activity: 252

Activity: 143

Yes, that solution isn't mostly the most popular among investors...
A decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that are built for all customers around the world including the unbanked, with a consolidated and simple smartphone app to manage and pay all your due payments across various utility accounts.
This is great!! this kind of project I'm looking for, I like this one, It will make things easier for us!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is what everyone is looking for Smiley This is the kind of project that has widespread use...same as Internet banking was when it first came about.

I agree, this is a truly revolutionary platform ... and I like your comparison with internet banking, that's basically it  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I think it's great that you are attacking the utility question, but I wonder, is your token only restricted to that sector?

From what I understood from their website it will be a strictly utility purposed token but also as a settlement tool between different utility providers. So basically it is restricted in some ways. But which other sector would you use such a token for?

Activity: 224
I think it's great that you are attacking the utility question, but I wonder, is your token only restricted to that sector?

Activity: 196
A decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that are built for all customers around the world including the unbanked, with a consolidated and simple smartphone app to manage and pay all your due payments across various utility accounts.
This is great!! this kind of project I'm looking for, I like this one, It will make things easier for us!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is what everyone is looking for Smiley This is the kind of project that has widespread use...same as Internet banking was when it first came about.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Do you still have airdrop going on?

No!

Can you tell us what you plan to do with unsold tokens?As i understand they will be put to reserve.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Can you share us your smart contract adress and decimal,so we are able to add your token to our MEW
Pages:
Jump to: