Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 9. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
On your gadget can customers buy merchandise from any of the worlds? Do you have a standard for evaluating certified sellers? What is the shipping manner for cross-border orders?

I do not understand, about what purchase do you talking about?

Merchandise from any of the worlds? Sounds like a DOTA player to me Cheesy
Merit: 0
On your gadget can customers buy merchandise from any of the worlds? Do you have a standard for evaluating certified sellers? What is the shipping manner for cross-border orders?

I do not understand, about what purchase do you talking about?
I have to say I'm looking forward to the projects AI capabilities. If they end up being made correctly they should ensure a lot of savings:

AI capabilities will be used to provide real-time contextual recommendations on optimisation of usage resulting in savings to consumers. This is an ongoing exercise as it also ensures that how customers are being rewarded when they are using renewable energy as an alternative and rewarded accordingly.

I like this part of the AI most

ensures that how customers are being rewarded when they are using renewable energy as an alternative and rewarded accordingly.
Activity: 230
How can i join the sale,do you have some guide?

Check out their site https://www.treon.io/ , there you have info on the sale and even a 'How to buy' guide.

their website provide many useful video. Many information and even FAQ. Thank you for replying.

All the necessary information can be found there.
I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?

Maybe they will have some later sale later,once product is out.

Is this usual procedure for unsold tokens?

I guess they can recirculate or can be awarded to the community.

I guess they could be used for some additional bounty as well - or bonuses.

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

I agree. Hope that team knows what is the best for the project

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.

If the sale goes well the leftover tokens will be in short supply. That should not cause problems in general.

Maybe, but we don't know that for sure.

Of course we can't know how would this impact the project, these are just speculations.
Check out this cool new video about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h1TC8AD2k

Short and to the point - a nice review, thanks for sharing with us.
Activity: 175
Check out this cool new video about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h1TC8AD2k
Activity: 185

Check out their site https://www.treon.io/ , there you have info on the sale and even a 'How to buy' guide.

their website provide many useful video. Many information and even FAQ. Thank you for replying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I have to say I'm looking forward to the projects AI capabilities. If they end up being made correctly they should ensure a lot of savings:

AI capabilities will be used to provide real-time contextual recommendations on optimisation of usage resulting in savings to consumers. This is an ongoing exercise as it also ensures that how customers are being rewarded when they are using renewable energy as an alternative and rewarded accordingly.

Activity: 129
Sale is going really good,now they are over 27 million txo sold.Good job team!

Where can we see the smart contract adress so we can follow how many ETH raised so far?
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Sale is going really good,now they are over 27 million txo sold.Good job team!
Merit: 5

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.

If the sale goes well the leftover tokens will be in short supply. That should not cause problems in general.

Maybe, but we don't know that for sure.
Activity: 156
Treon will be interesting to many clients who use technologies of smart contracts blockchain, for payments for utilities!

Well, obviously that is the Treon target Smiley
Activity: 252
According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.
That's a good start for their Pre-ICO, given the current market conditions. This means that they are more than halfway to reaching the softcap(which is 4 million dollars). This is a really promising project, and I can see it reaching the hardcap, which is 25 million dollars.

This is a really good results. At this pace, reaching HC is unquestionable.

Hard cap is still far away i think,but atleast soft cap should be reached without any issues,and thats most important thing

With the popularity of the project the soft cap will surely be reached.

I belive they will reach soft cap in 2.stage of pre-sale.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224
According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.
That's a good start for their Pre-ICO, given the current market conditions. This means that they are more than halfway to reaching the softcap(which is 4 million dollars). This is a really promising project, and I can see it reaching the hardcap, which is 25 million dollars.

Hard cap is still far away i think,but atleast soft cap should be reached without any issues,and thats most important thing

With the popularity of the project the soft cap will surely be reached.
Activity: 129

Activity: 264

Pages:
Jump to: