Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 3. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Token swap? Resurrect?

It's over...

Dev last online: Last Active:    May 30, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Remove your signature and move along. Probably we can ask a moderator to lock this thread...
Activity: 36
Merit: 34
Activity: 364
The only good thing for this project is that we learn a bit about scam schemes. Few cents to dump is not worth the time to read the OP...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where is Dev and where is the next airdrop? Very needless Coin, now I don't know if I can sell of the shit that was airdropped time ago.

You are out nothing, you got it for free and it's not worth anything..  So quit your bitching!!

So riddle dev managed to scam 0.25BTC out of nothing !!

Well some of us managed to get a few satoshis out of dumping the airdrop too so I guess we should be thankful to the dev for the few cents we made out of it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Where is Dev and where is the next airdrop? Very needless Coin, now I don't know if I can sell of the shit that was airdropped time ago.

You are out nothing, you got it for free and it's not worth anything..  So quit your bitching!!

So riddle dev managed to scam 0.25BTC out of nothing !!
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
@RiddleToken still with us? Still a chance to resurrect this one...

Cheesy fat chance. He's gone.
Activity: 36
Merit: 34
@RiddleToken still with us? Still a chance to resurrect this one...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
If this person lives in Venezuela, he has to be rubbing hands with 0.25btc

I think he intended to get 2000 or 3000 $ and think it would have more volume and got tired and released them

if its true ( could not beleave this i an scam), he get caught at the first dump and he could not tell us why he dumped. so he run away with ,025 btc ( $2900 / 0.25=$725 ,- )

but the time will tell Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I think he intended to get 2000 or 3000 $ and think it would have more volume and got tired and released them
Activity: 31
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
Fee fie foe fiddle!
What is this token we call Riddle?
Will it grow up and off the chart?
Or will it go out like a pigeon fart?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This is playing out just like those old mysteries, same kind of dialog, people are all invited to a party and keep wondering what the host is up to.

Maybe someone should msg the OP with just "Knock, Knock" in the title line.

I just don't understand why he missed the deadline he promised.  Maybe something happened to him that he couldn't foresee, like an accident, etc.

or like he sold off the rest of the riddle and bolted!!!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
This is playing out just like those old mysteries, same kind of dialog, people are all invited to a party and keep wondering what the host is up to.

Maybe someone should msg the OP with just "Knock, Knock" in the title line.

I just don't understand why he missed the deadline he promised.  Maybe something happened to him that he couldn't foresee, like an accident, etc.
My wallet wave, has a lot of shit, It's sad that a person for $ 500 wastes time and makes us lose ourselves with fucking riddle. If your life is so sad, you would earn more money at the door of a church.

why are you guys telling $ 500,- is nothing Huh in some countries its a huge money, they even kill people less then $100,- ( so i ve been told) .
( if its true) $500,- bucks for some activity on bitcointalk, answering some questions , sign me in then , its easy money .....

btw that $500,- is now more, the bitcoin is almost $3000,-

From what I understand, it's 0.25 btc riddle made by dumping his funds into tidex 0.25 btc ~640k buy order.

What a shame, even have put a signature Sad

yes indeed , when you apply to an bounty and its becomes an scam, its pity to the efforts and time that its spendid to it.

very pity  Cry
Activity: 210
My wallet wave, has a lot of shit, It's sad that a person for $ 500 wastes time and makes us lose ourselves with fucking riddle. If your life is so sad, you would earn more money at the door of a church.

why are you guys telling $ 500,- is nothing Huh in some countries its a huge money, they even kill people less then $100,- ( so i ve been told) .
( if its true) $500,- bucks for some activity on bitcointalk, answering some questions , sign me in then , its easy money .....

From what I understand, it's 0.25 btc riddle made by dumping his funds into tidex 0.25 btc ~640k buy order.

What a shame, even have put a signature Sad

Activity: 30
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Tongue does someone have a link (video Cheesy) describing how to send out waves tokens recently made in the Android app? I sent a fractional amount to my Waves Bittrex wallet and it never really got there. I'm familiar with Jaxx wallet and recently discovered how easy the private key opens MyEtherWallet to gain access to various Ethereum linked tokens. Essentially, I've made 9MM Waves tokens for my crypto reviewing site.
9Bank.in/9bank-best-bets
Pages:
Jump to: