Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 4. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
If the time spent pulling this scam was worth just 500$ the dev must have some problems, poor guy. Let's take the time and think about it, he must live quite a sad life. RIP Riddle, although we could take over Riddle and swap for some RXD 2.0 or something and exclude the dev but I guess it's not worth the time. And so another chapter in the history of shitcoins ends.  Smiley

This!

I also think this scam was not worth the time he invested in the project. But other people involved got nothing (money wise). Well, actually I'm wrong, it was a good lesson. Just remember the possible scammer pattern.

Guys, be careful in future with crypto and take care!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Where is developer ? - RIDDLE
Who sold 648 K? - RIDDLE
What for use RIDDLE? - RIDDLE
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
If the time spent pulling this scam was worth just 500$ the dev must have some problems, poor guy. Let's take the time and think about it, he must live quite a sad life. RIP Riddle, although we could take over Riddle and swap for some RXD 2.0 or something and exclude the dev but I guess it's not worth the time. And so another chapter in the history of shitcoins ends.  Smiley
Activity: 476
it seems that this shittoken is a scam..where is the dev?

Noone knows...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
it seems that this shittoken is a scam..where is the dev?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
@RiddleToken Any updates? 450 Airdrop is 3 days late now?

I don't think if @RiddleToken was running away w/ the dump that they'd bother to post on this thread any more, but they did... so perhaps there's still hope yet.

Right now Riddle is sitting at 10 SATs and no one is buying!!  Almost time to stick a fork in it.
i made the first airdrop to 50k riddle.... sold them between 300 and 400 and bought it back at 10, 9, 8, 7 , 6 sat Smiley

if its turn scam , no money lost , i bought them with riddle, and if its being something then ive got some Smiley
The airdrop plan was interesting, but no tech behind, only a dumping dev. That's why I think PoW coins are much better, you only can obtain coins with mining and not airdrops...
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I don't think if @RiddleToken was running away w/ the dump that they'd bother to post on this thread any more, but they did... so perhaps there's still hope yet.

Right now Riddle is sitting at 10 SATs and no one is buying!!  Almost time to stick a fork in it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 34

Activity: 336
So much effort for 500$...
Even the way he pulled his scam was disappointing, he could have made way more from it Tongue

For some reason there could be more to it that we do not know yet. MAybe, maybe not.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
So much effort for 500$...
Even the way he pulled his scam was disappointing, he could have made way more from it Tongue
Activity: 476
I'm really disapointed, I liked this token ans how was made the presentation...
legendary
Scam completed. u$d 500 ?

I hope that many learn the lesson.
Beware of tidex.-

This has nothing to do with Tidex, it was a DEV who sold his tokens.  All the exchange does is gives us a place to trade.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Scam completed. u$d 500 ?

I hope that many learn the lesson.
Beware of tidex.-
Activity: 210
It was a waste of time, no tech behind. At least I learned about waves platform and tried their wallet.
Don't forget to remove your signature. Riddle is now solved, Riddle is dead!
legendary
Like so many other coins/tokens when things start getting hot they dump and run!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Let's cross a line here, line of total sham.
All bitcointalk users are asked not to post below the line, until OP explains about failure of stage4 airdrop.
It really looks like 500 bucks run now, which saddens me, a lot. Token was doing impressively good, there where thousands to make of it, it doesn't fit in to my head that all the fuss was just to make that puny $$$ Waves platform used the right way? I dont think so! Am I angry? No, just sad and disappointed.
Sort of troll line below... if true I was trolled hard and this entire thread deserves one thing, deletion.
Original poster please respond ASAHumanlyP, this is beyond "riddle" type of deal now.

THE LINE
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Nobody received the 30 May airdrop yet?...
When nothing is certain, everything is possible  Cheesy

May 30th has come and gone, you see
but no one knows in what year or century....
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
"648k dumpeth thee, on a wild extravagant shopping spree
648k where cometh from thee as it wasnt me
but who could it be? Please solve the mystery"

Wrote a note in my diary, simply says "bellend"
Pages:
Jump to: