Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 16. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I haven't noticed any changes in staking since i started not to touch the inputs. The staking is still the same, stakes regularly every day!
Activity: 48
If you want constantly alarming notifications on your pc. Then you gotta get some of DEAL coin. The stakes are coming so frequently, that you'll be amazed.
Activity: 52
simple formula, buy, hodl and stake DEAL
Activity: 11
Greetings team. good plan, hope in the future should run by the planned.
Noticing design, unblemished project.
Activity: 2
the first POS coin I know which it has its own token, DEALT. both DEAL and DEALT has done increasing my income. Good job dev, wish you a great success on this project.
Activity: 4
This is the first POS coin with real staking in smartphone, I just tried it and very fast earning. I love it.
dev team has a good project, I am sure the staking ROI is good for next year investment. 30% staking reward is not a small amount, it is big. big reward, big chance to the moon
Activity: 3
Now I can double my income with staking in both desktop and mobile wallet. IdealCash staking is really a good start for beginners. Just try it. Just do it.
I read the whitepaper, and now I'm interested with this IDEALCASH project. I did just buy a bunch of coins to try the mobile staking.
Activity: 4
both DEAL and DEALT have a great potential of high earning crypto this end of year, especially the high staking reward is very nice.
Activity: 1
The developer team has very good responds in both telegram and discord, they're so kind for answering questions or even just chit-chat with members. besides the free coins giveaways, this POS in smartphone is really a huge changes in crypto world.
I just found you this morning and I'm impressed with the staking. Thank goodness I can buy DEAL while the price is still cheap. Now, I just stake to earn more.
Activity: 1
I never thought the staking will be this easy, the guides/tutorials for staking IDEAL I've found really help me. Now, I am not worry about staking IDEAL, it is a good cryptocurrency.
Great, my first staking just landed in my phone. 30% ROI is even possible this year, I believe it Cheesy
Activity: 43
DEAL, the IDEAL coin, we are building some more volumes. buy and hodl.
Good! I just go my stake rewards Cheesy
thank goodness I could but when dip.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
now every project imagines that it's better than bitcoin, but in fact it's empty projects that neither the world needs nor people who use crypto-currencies!
staking with 30% ROI is pretty promising and I tried it. It is fun and REALLY WORTH IT. wish you a succeed project IDEAL Smiley
Activity: 95
Join the Deal Telegram and Discord!
Look around and you will be impressed.
Then go download your Deal and Dealt wallets and start staking at 30%!
Don't wait too long or you will miss the rocket!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I really like this coin. Price is still very cheap and the staking is high.
Pages:
Jump to: