Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 15. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Marketplace coming soon!

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hello idealcash team, what is the minimum amount of coins to transfer from telegram wallet bot to android wallet?
Hello! You can transfer any amount from the telegram bot to your own personal wallet. The minimum amount is 1.
Activity: 11
great coin, active community. loving the 30% annual roi Cheesy really cheap right now ! new wallets and releases coming soon !  join discord today!! https://discord.gg/KK6aSt8
Activity: 42
If you have not got on board with ideal cash, then you are missing out. We have great staking and a great community. Get involved now. Also if you join our discord channel you can get free coins to get you started.
What are you waiting for.

https://discord.gg/VdWhHpT
Activity: 10
Very fast transfer
Anonym
And secure

Very good coins
Activity: 52
Deal coin, available very cheap. Get it.
Going to be available on next. Exchange soon
Activity: 8
this is amazing coin and i will like this
Activity: 43
Dear all, our bitcointalk bounty is alive again.

Please join us, transaction of DEAL coin is really fast with very low transaction fee. You may want to kniw more in the previous threads.
Activity: 48
Ideal cash(DEAL), great staking coin. Still undervalued, cheap. Buy, hodl and stake
Activity: 95

Haven't been around, but now I'm here to support deal again.
These new designs are just awesome. I liked the yellow one most though.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Did everyone see the new wallet beta?

Activity: 12
Great project
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Hello idealcash team, what is the minimum amount of coins to transfer from telegram wallet bot to android wallet?
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I like the fact that i can stake DEAL on my mobile is very impressive in my opinion, at least now i can take my staking with me wherever i go,
Mobile staking is more electricity friendly than using pc, it very easy to have moblie charged and last for more hours than pc even though the staking capacity is not comparable but in terms of convenience, mobile is more convenient. Good idea going to support it.
I haven't tried staking on mobile but I am planning to since it looks more energy efficient. However, do I have to keep the phone and the app open all the time or does it stake at the background just like in pc?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I like the fact that i can stake DEAL on my mobile is very impressive in my opinion, at least now i can take my staking with me wherever i go,
Mobile staking is more electricity friendly than using pc, it very easy to have moblie charged and last for more hours than pc even though the staking capacity is not comparable but in terms of convenience, mobile is more convenient. Good idea going to support it.
Activity: 52
These types of coin are 2018 and it will make users to HODL and earn passive income.
#DEAL
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Suggestion new echange!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair  iDealCash Wink

https://goo.gl/1jAGw1
Activity: 35
I have got my stake today. Join DEAL now. it s the best.
Activity: 77
I can't believe i was able to buy the dip at 9 sats. These are big sale prices. I would place your orders to get some more during this period.
Activity: 28
who dumps DEAL again? best chance for u to buy cheap DEAL. 12 sat only.
Pages:
Jump to: