Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 36. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Staking on the go...
Community is amazing
Deal_Life

I agree! The community is amazing and this mobile wallet staking is really a wonderful idea.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Staking on the go...
Community is amazing
Deal_Life
Activity: 95
I just don't regret that i didn't get early into DEAL because I'm early into DEALT  Wink
Activity: 98
What i like about DEAL is not only its features but also the community and the always helpful team.
Activity: 17
Loved it from the beginning and love it more every day. Fast transactions and beautiful staking rewards. Get in and stay in!
Activity: 1
The best cripto I've ever seen, fastest transactions and very cheap as well!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
DEALT has been launched and we can see a lot of buy orders to get in early. I hope deal will profit from DEALT success.
I’m trying to accumulate 1,000,000 of these bad boys
IDEALCASH.io
Activity: 19
IDEALCASH - Haзвaниe мoнeты гoвopит caмo зa ceбя ! Чтo -этo бyдeт идeaльнaя мoнeт для eжeднeвныx pacчeтoв! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь,иcпoльзyйтe и зapaбaтывaйтe ! Удaчи!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
One of the most awaited features of world of cryptocurrency. Earning by just using your mobile phone, i can see the potential of this project and most likely to be HUGE in the future.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
The description of the project is very interesting and attractive, but I doubt that this project will be able to accurately give the user the growth of its capital by 30% minimum. This is a large percentage, which is very difficult to create for the user. But if the project achieves similar results, then it will have a large number of new users!
Activity: 77
What a crazy market we had. Everything in red. Only deal was still in green for me!
Activity: 11
Good solid, strong and growing DEAL community. Discord is very friendly. I would suggest everyone to come and join the discord channel!
Activity: 6
Fastest coin ever used
Activity: 98
Hello. I'm staking Deal for some days, and and just saw about DEALT. Where can I find more details.
Plan on hodling this coin for at least a year
Activity: 48
Ideal cash (DEAL) is a great project. Its a very good project and good staking speed with very impressive team behind it. Its on icq exchange and stocks exchange. Great future. Invest now.
Activity: 43
buy low, get rich later. team with enthusiasm
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
This a good project. This is the first time i've a mobile staking. Good job!
Activity: 13
Just got my first staking reward! Awesome coin
This is the best coin in the world
Buy more and more
Pages:
Jump to: