Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 40. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Deal is the next big thing! not sure what everyone is waiting on but don't be the one who regrets not getting in when you can! Be a Dealer!
Activity: 77
I am very much into staking coins and i can say that DEAL stakes regularly. Of course depends on how much coins you have, but compared to other coins it stakes regularly. And most important of all, there is still a lot of room for the price to go up! This is one of my best investments so far!
Activity: 10
Very fast transactions
Secure and anonymous .
Staking 30% .
Very good coins .

And devs very active:
Telegram
Dicrord
Twitter
Activity: 11
I am holding DEAL for around 2/3 weeks now. The staking is awesome. I am not a big holder but I receive stakes every 48/72 hours. Compared to other coins, this is very good!
Activity: 38
Get to it start staking nowwww
#IdealCash
On icqbase and stocks.exchange

Activity: 28
coin with 30% reward by POS. nice
Activity: 42
Deal just keeps getting better and better, Best option for the brightest future . Grin
Activity: 13
Deal is now supported by Blockfolio so you can track it as part of your portfolio, things are getting better and momentum is building.

Time to get on board whilst the price is still low.....
just buy more and get stake
We will moon soon
I strongly believe that
Activity: 5
Just started using the mobile wallet. Love how i can get rewards on it
Activity: 43
coin with great stake
Activity: 43
Cheapest coin ı have ever seen ! You can buy on stocks.exchange my expectation is x30 easily. 5 sec tx time and 0 sat tx fee !!!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Very fast transaction, less than 10 sec. Good staking rewards and growing community. Good!
Activity: 12
Wake up everyday and my only green investment while everything down and down.
Deal been going up and up
Activity: 8
Can't wait for this coin to take off🚀🚀
Activity: 3
The coin develops in a geometric progression, the POS works on the number of coins, the more we invest the more we earn, I will keep this coin to the last since I very strongly believe in it! I will not invest immediately, by little as the income is not big and there is no possibility. Very willing to make money! I think this coin will give such an opportunity!  Grin
Glad we made it to Stocks exchange , IdealCash is
Making waves day in and day out.
#HODL $DEAL #MOON #SOON
HODL #Deal for life #IDEALCASH
Now listed on #stocksexchange
STAKE STAKE STAKE
Activity: 4
The stake on this coin is amazing. And it's so fast. Already in wallet from exchange before I can switch my window. Undervalued gem!
Activity: 17
Go to stocks.exchange and get your Deal today!  This project is on the rise and positive things are happening because of the wonderful team that has been assembled! Great job guys!
Activity: 150
Really very profitable investment and it is noticeable! I want to buy iDeal Crash at the maximum Deposit size
Pages:
Jump to: