Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 37. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
A few more exchanges and we will be golden #IDEALCASH
Activity: 17
Get your Deal Tokens now! Don't be left out, get in early and get in often!
Activity: 95
Just joined this great community.
Best of luck to the team and all investors.
Activity: 28
staking is fun
Activity: 22
support at 15 sat. get on the last train
Activity: 38
Well I know what want for Father’s Day
A bag full of #IDEALCASH
Activity: 35
i'll keep eyes on this
looks promising
Activity: 4
Staking is so consistent. Reached 30 sats even if still in 1 exchange. Waiting for the next exchanges to moon..
Activity: 42
If you haven't got onto the Deal Train, then you dont know what you are missing.......Dont leave it too long.

Activity: 12
What a crazy market we had. Everything in red.  Hey atleast deal wus still in green for me.  Buy buy buy.  This coin will take you to moon in few months. Just buy and start staking
Activity: 78
I love this coin, stakes are comming in regularly. Let's see where it goes!
Activity: 52
I have researched a lot about ideal cash (DEAL). ITS a very good and promising project. Staking speed is very good. And is going to be listed in new exchanges soon. Very good team. Thank u ideal cash
Activity: 98
It's really nice to see the community growing day by day Cool
Activity: 8
Amazing Dev team!!
Activity: 11
Great Coin,Great community, the developers have created a very fast coin, stakes every 2/3 day for small bag holders like me, what do you want more from a coin?
Activity: 77
In my opinion Deal is the next big thing! I don't know what everyone is waiting on but don't be the one who regrets not getting in when you can!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
How safe is the use of this service? After all, we know that mobile devices are most vulnerable to hacker attacks! Does your mobile application contain an antivirus or a firewall?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Good solid, strong and growing DEAL community.
Also DEAL project looks awesome having great future success potential over other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: