Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 38. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Love this coin. Fast transactions as I never see before, and a incredible community with active devs!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Great Project. This is a company that will change our future so you will have a different look in the world!

Looks like this coin got a new exchange to list on. It's a Russian one though. Still enjoy ICQ.
Activity: 28
good if we can be listed on cryptopia. but turnover is important
Activity: 22
keep staking. get rich fast
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Buy some DEAL in icqbase not problem at all very nice exchange, and the transaction when I send to my wallet was the fasted I ever experience.
Very nice community and the devs are always on line in telegram! 
Activity: 43
gained support at 8 sat
Activity: 13
Just started using the mobile wallet. Love how i can get rewards on it
this is a great coin
I can see potential on him
Just buy more and all in
Activity: 17
Deal is down a little right now giving us buying opportunities! Don't be stressed about the current price, look at the entire project and know that in the end it will blow up into something wonderful! Get in while you can.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Cryptopia exchange soon!!!))))) HODL)
Activity: 10
New exchange troca.ninja

Very good jobs devs  Wink
Activity: 5
It's better to put your money in a stakingcoin like DEAL with 30% annually, then to put it on the bank with an interest of 0,2% and an inflation of 2% annually
Activity: 5
I just getting to know Ideal but I can already so the team is putting in a lot of effort to make this project a successful one. Also really love de mobile wallet. No more multiple wallets needed on different laptops.
Activity: 8
Just got my first staking reward! Awesome coin
Activity: 22
get rich fast by staking. accumulate day by day.
Activity: 6
Staking making me richer daily 🤑🤑🤑
Activity: 103
Together we can all.  Wink
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
Thanks for your reply. In general, the idea of your project is quite interesting. I will definitely follow your updates! Thanks for the tokens! You can really get them!
Activity: 28
we have strong support at 8 sat. keep going
Activity: 43
the wallet is user friendly
Pages:
Jump to: