Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 50. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Quietly potential
AFL
Activity: 167
New website is online https://Idealcash.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Project looks nice and a reward program for using the blocking app seems like a great job all the best
Activity: 36
Mobile staking could be a big boom if done properly - but you are not the only ones trying.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I have been holding those 10k coins from the start... & staking them. Looks quite promising to me. Waiting for it to be listed on a good exchange to buy more Smiley
Activity: 38
"What makes iDealCash special is our ever-growing community. Every day, more and more people see what we see in iDealCash and want to play a part in its evolution. They believe in the vision, in our vision, in the vision of all those involved in cryptocurrencies, but with one key difference, they believe iDealCash will be the project that will help realize this vision."

IdealCash is the real DEAL
Activity: 10
Looks good. Nice mobile wallet. Will keep my eyes on it, good luck, devs!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
looks good will join the airdrop and see what happens with this coin.Great to see there getting organised with there voting on the exchanges
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to buying and staking DEAL coins and also on the mobile staking platform. This is another mobile staking technology that will help investors to always be on the go.
Activity: 104
Wow, Nice mobile wallet! iDealCash has great developer.
AFL
Take a look at the new Page https://idealcash.io
AFL
at this time Only icqbase.com

the Devs and the community work at new Exchanges . We got some and just wait for listing.

More exchanges will come soon .

Stay Updated at our telegram group

https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency
AFL
you will see!
Activity: 103
What's new in this coin? For me is looking a copy & paste project like a bunch of others shitcoins, want know more about this but don't see nothing real.
and all this only for 4 months.
AFL
At bitcoin you wait and wait and wait and costs a lot

At Idealcash it costs a very little and it’s fast ! Very very fast
AFL
First for mobile staking !!!
Activity: 10
The good of the coin is that at the beginning, the group increases every day, a community begins to form, so it was promised the currency can succeed, but only time will tell !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
What's new in this coin? For me is looking a copy & paste project like a bunch of others shitcoins, want know more about this but don't see nothing real.
AFL
Next exchanges will follow soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How is it going to be carried out? Only limited number of people are going to have access to it? Can other people see the way it works?
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: