Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 45. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Great exchange upcoming. I'm very excited to about this project. Don't Miss this exchange coin.hurry up friends
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Loving this coin! So happy to be involved a this very early stage. All of my colleagues are behind this coin 100% and active community/telegram members. Looking forward to the growth of this crypto over the forth coming months and years! The wallet staking is a great incentive and the phone app is just a brilliant idea. Best wishes to the Team and community!

Activity: 10
Merit: 2
pos coins are always good one. idealcash is one of them. it is going very good. This coin maybe go to the moon when it gets listed on one of the bigger exchanges. grab your seat from front side Smiley
Activity: 38
And possibly IdealCash to be tracked on blockfolio after testing icqbase
Activity: 70
Good work keep it up will be a great project in the coming year.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
At first I was hesitant to get into this coin. However, this coin has a solid community, mobile staking wallet which is really great.

Tipping in Telegram is very addicting. This coin has a lot of potential and would be wise to get into while the coin is still relatively low.

Take some time to join discord or telegram to see how the community is.

I personally am glad that I got involved in this coin and would recommend it to others.

Also, an important part of the community is that they're not toxic at all. I can list a bunch of groups where you get this toxicity going on the entire time.

Anything and everything $Deal is encouraged there. That's an amazing thing to be able to pull off
Activity: 15
At first I was hesitant to get into this coin. However, this coin has a solid community, mobile staking wallet which is really great.

Tipping in Telegram is very addicting. This coin has a lot of potential and would be wise to get into while the coin is still relatively low.

Take some time to join discord or telegram to see how the community is.

I personally am glad that I got involved in this coin and would recommend it to others.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
i am tottaly in this!   Cool Cool  love the phone staking  idea
Activity: 6
Gains gains and only gains 😊. $DEAL with it. 🤑🤑🤑🤑
Activity: 244
If you are looking for a solid and growing community and with a rising coin value
choose  #IdealCash,
You can ask any questions about #IdealCash at https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
iDealCash seems to be interesting project with great future potential to grow as it is open source community driven coin. iDealCash coins transacts fast and securely, with low transaction fees and POS coin which stakes on your mobile phone is truly one of its kind and awesome concept.
I'm very lucky to be associate with this excellent and exciting project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
its going lower again buy back and hodl!
Activity: 12
Wow see deal run up to 39sats
Activity: 103
Deal very perspectives coin!
Activity: 3
Staking rewards look really great. This seems like something worth investing to. I'm thinking going in big for this.
Activity: 103
soon 50sat
Activity: 1
Love this coin, like thebstaking part. Become richer while sleeping!
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Don't believe in this coin ok, just look the chart.. and enter to the telegram community and you will see.
Don't miss this opportunity

delete apple id
Activity: 27
I hope the price will go up soon
Activity: 25
This coin is quite interesting, i want to ask about the price of it
Pages:
Jump to: