Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 47. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I joined your bounty program and hope that I can gain more iDealCash coins. I would like to support translation work into Chinese. If you need any help you can contact me anytime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
With fast speed, low transaction costs, the project makes the community interested.
 The project pays for the iOS mobile app 24%. I understand that the application is already available in the mobile device?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Yesterday I received 6733 DEAL from staking.
Based on today's price I earned $8.14 US.
DOUBLE what my little mining rig earned in the same time period.

DEAL is on fire right now!  Between 13-15 satoshi.  Get them while you can, stake them and get more!

Great for you. I only got an orphan block worth 1k deal yesterday and haven't gotten another yet. I am hoping to get some before the day ends.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Yesterday I received 6733 DEAL from staking.
Based on today's price I earned $8.14 US.
DOUBLE what my little mining rig earned in the same time period.

DEAL is on fire right now!  Between 13-15 satoshi.  Get them while you can, stake them and get more!

AFL
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
It will succeed believe me Smiley and soon we will see 100 sat and be at cmc

The community at telegram is awesome
Activity: 97
Its a steal at 11sats atm Wink no way this coin stays under 100sats with the way this team is delivering
Activity: 237
Hej.

Just found out about DEAL. Already downloaded mobile app and will read all necessary information about this project.
what I see so far this looks promising and exciting. Lets manifest it!

Thank You
AFL
We are at livecoinwatch now SmileySmiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Already achieved the 1.5k votes at Next Exchange. Now looking forward to the actions of the exchange on when they will list Deal. This should be huge for the project. Smiley
AFL
Coinhouse works now SmileySmiley way open to 20 sat
AFL
AFL
Today is lottery day —> hurry up and sign to get 25.000 coins

https://idealcash.io
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
I like this project. Most important is this coin has mobile wallet. It's helpful for our staking.
Activity: 160
IdelCash a coin that every day grows more, the stake is very good and is gaining more fans of the community discord channel is giving several rewards and now with the new novelty of the mined by andriod is a cow     Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
iDealCash look like very good project. There are not may coins can mining with mobile phone. I download the window wallet. The wallet platform look very nice and I can’t wait to receive first iDealCash cons!
Activity: 12
Idealcash from 1 sat to high as 12 sats in few weeks. Growing everyday and we gonna look back in few months at this really low price wish had bought more. 
Activity: 13
LOVING IT !

Check the picture of the Android APP :

https://preview.ibb.co/kM8Jon/merge_from_ofoct.jpg

come to :
https://t.me/idealcashstartercoins

for your free startercoins !!!!!! And start Staking !!!!!!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
very rapid growth. the train is leaving friends!
AFL
And the everyday stakes SmileySmileySmileySmiley i love it
Activity: 2
Love the concept!
Pages:
Jump to: