Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 46. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Recently got into DEAL.. it is so great to see staking rewards add up quickly. Hopefully ios app will be released soon so i can try mobile staking .. keep up the good work guys Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
After looking into this project I am even more excited. Already started staking on the mobile app.
Thanks for the effort IdealCash Team! I believe in great future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
To be honest, if this one actually clicks, it can do wonders for one simple reason, there is no other mobile wallet of POS coin that I know ok that is capable of staking so this one can sell as a hot cake in the market. I am reviewing the details of this project and I have to say that I liked it so far.

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
looks like this will be a great project happy to be here, ill probably be useing discord chat most of the time
Activity: 43
staking works well
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Hello everybody! why everyone forgot about voting on southxchange.com?) next.exchange listing is good news, but this exchange is not yet ready for volume. Our community needs to seriously take up the vote for a good exchange!!!))) now we have 60 votes, 50 of which Tyler! 1 vote - 100k sat, anyone who really wants to see the DEAL for 100 sat, add 1 vote or more votes! We are a strong community and must act! As soon as we take this goal, we will see DEAL on Coinmarketcap.com, we will achieve two goals and not one!)))And all the cryptoworld learns about this wonderful coin))) many new investors - a flight to the moon quickly))) https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

Voting
Shows our current votings - SouthXchange is a fast, secure and real-time cryptocurrency exchange platform for bitcoin and other digital currencies. Mobile friendly!
Activity: 38
24sats and still considering very cheap
Activity: 2
Idealcash is a great coin at a steal of a price!😎
Activity: 1
Muito bom mesmo essa moeda!!!
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Just discovered this new DIAMANT!
buying atm

Lightning Fast
30% Annual Stake
mobile wallet

And they just started!
Activity: 15
The mobile staking is a great feature.
Yes @VibENewS18 I see IdealCash going places in the next few months ahead.
POS as it needs less resources is gradually taking over
Thanks IdealCash team for the telegram tipping bot
Activity: 81
Amazing Project and Dev Team behind iDEALcash! Absolutely going All-In.. Acquire $DEAL and start Staking! PoS is going to be the future for many coins, however idealciun will find it's way into the Top 100 this year and hopefully Top 50 -> Top 20 by 2019-2020.. As Always, DYOR.

Super Stoked for iDEALcash
Yeah but better hurry before it's too late
Activity: 84
I'm convinced!  Can't wait to download and stake with the Mobile wallet!
Yeah and I will always say IdealCash is the real DEAL
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Great for you. I only got an orphan block worth 1k deal yesterday and haven't gotten another yet. I am hoping to get some before the day ends.

Orphan blocks happen to me too, It's the nature of the beast. 

Hop onto the Telegram chat if you get a chance, the tip bot is now active.
People are tipping DEAL like it's Halloween candy, it's a ton of fun right now!
This seems super cool. I've been waiting for a staking android wallet forever. I'm stoked about this coin.

totally agree
Pages:
Jump to: