Author

Topic: Idena is the first Proof-of-Person Blockchain - page 118. (Read 44019 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
There were other "similar" projects with prof of person but don't know it they are still active.
Humaniq - is one of them but they use face recognition in the app like prof of person.
Persona - is another one but they seem to be like ID management system based on block chain which
seems like more traditional KYC process which requires documents.

Humaniq is only ETH token. It is far from coin based on innovative Proof of person blockchain. Humaniq exist for 2.5 year and was worth at ath 90M $ ... IDENA is currently worth ~450$ (supply multiplied by lowest sell price on discord OTC)

Persona is also not Proof of person blockchain. It is a system to share your KYC data with others in a way to not loose control over them. Persona is also a scam project (only my assumption) because they put that on their website:

And according to CZ every project that share info about progress of listing before their official announcement is a scam project or have dump team who does not read terms and conditions of listing.

They are both completely different from IDENA.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I have read this new proof of person on https://idena.io/, to put it simply we need to do a puzzle or captcha if we want to work as a node.
every single node is equivalent to one person, but this is tedious work for human to keep solving the puzzle. I do not think this new consensus will work out, this is not effective and efficient.

At least theres no KYC. It would make sense to start KYC identification routine on the blockchain though. Want to run a node, send us ur face shot, place of birth and officially verified paper with a timestamped line where it discloses ur monthly wage and anthropometric characteristics. Captcha solving is tiresome but is nothing compared to what I suggest. I know the drill. Data harvested from wherever is possible is inseparable part of every process otherwise the population will turn into rebels with all that spirited bullshit ppl have staffed in their brains.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
While there is a testnet, I think it's too early to seriously talk about any price on the coin will be the official launch of the mainnet and will then be seen  Wink

No need to rush, sooner or later everyone will see the results after getting listed on any exchange. The official launch is going to happen soon. By the way, can someone explain please what is the difference between Idena and Pillar project? David Siegel also wrote a book regarding the same idea and he launched the Pillar project.

Pillar is a token on etherum. IDENA is a coin based on proof of person.
Pillar had an ico and collected 20M $. IDENA did not.
Based on my short research Pillar is only a multi coin wallet.

I think that it is harder to find what is incommon rather than what is different between those two projects.

There were other "similar" projects with prof of person but don't know it they are still active.
Humaniq - is one of them but they use face recognition in the app like prof of person.
Persona - is another one but they seem to be like ID management system based on block chain which
seems like more traditional KYC process which requires documents.

Activity: 47
Merit: 30
A new version of the Idena node is available: 0.14.2

Changes:

- Bug fixes for the built-in node

An update is recommended: https://idena.io/?view=download

The Idena validation starts in less than 6 hours.
Make sure you have the 'Wait for validation' status displayed in the app. Otherwise please submit 3 flips or activate the invitation code.

There is still enough time to download the node, ask for an invitation in the Telegram chat https://t.me/IdenaNetworkPublic and participate in the validation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Can you provide the place where IDena is traded OTC?

IDENA discord  and IDENA telegram .

180 sat is lowest price currently for sale. Last one is 260 sat.
Damn, the price is more better than ICO coin/token, I'm starting to like this coin if it continues like this. Usually new coins will quickly decline in price, I will continue to monitor how this Idena will survive.
legendary

IDENA discord  and IDENA telegram .

180 sat is lowest price currently for sale. Last one is 260 sat.

BTW guys if you want to help spread the love about IDENA use red "bump!" button at the bottom of thread. This will help to hold this thread on the top of first page.
Activity: 652
Merit: 11
36 million premine to 0.1$ price at this moment(i asked to buy from team and they offer me DNA to 0.1$) means 3,6 million . I think is too much for a project like this. So it is a sign of scam for me. DYOR!

Bullshit I bought it for 0,015$ OTC, people should stop screaming scam to everything just because they are salty they lost it all investing in scam ICO's or they feel the need to call everything they are not invested in a scam like there is not enough money, it's not even trading on an exchange yet, you can mine them for free, you don't even spend any more electricity you just run it on the background so what do you want more. And the 2k euro at 0,1$ you can mine it in 2 months right now and show a proof when you call people scammer or shut up.

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
36 million premine to 0.1$ price at this moment(i asked to buy from team and they offer me DNA to 0.1$) means 3,6 million . I think is too much for a project like this. So it is a sign of scam for me. DYOR!

Bullshit I bought it for 0,015$ OTC, people should stop screaming scam to everything just because they are salty they lost it all investing in scam ICO's or they feel the need to call everything they are not invested in a scam like there is not enough money, it's not even trading on an exchange yet, you can mine them for free, you don't even spend any more electricity you just run it on the background so what do you want more. And the 2k euro at 0,1$ you can mine it in 2 months right now and show a proof when you call people scammer or shut up.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I read in the IDENA FAQ that the total supply of IDENA is not limited. Why do you make IDENA coins is not limited? wouldn't it be better if the total supply was limited.

There are constant of 51 840 IDENA coins being distributed daily. Current circulating supply is equal to 44 934 700 what gives us 52k x 365 / 45M = 42% inflation annually ... pretty much but let's take a look at that after 10 years.

circulation supply 234 150 700 and still the same 52k coins daily what gives us 8% inflation. It's still not what average crypto enthusiast is looking for BUT ...

1-" Miners get 10% of transaction fees, 90% of the fees are burnt. "
2- ~5-20% of minted coins are being burned due to mining penalty, stake loss due to 2 wrong validations in a row
3- even more coin will be burned due to penalties (f.e shitty flips) and due to IDENA showing its real world value:
"100% of ad payments will be burnt"
https://idena.io/images/idena-coin-economy.png?2

So IDENA supply is not limited but if project will succeed I believe that it will reach max supply one day and due to amount of coins being burned the total supply will start to decrease.

There is also a lot of people who mined a lot early and lose it.
legendary
While there is a testnet, I think it's too early to seriously talk about any price on the coin will be the official launch of the mainnet and will then be seen  Wink

No need to rush, sooner or later everyone will see the results after getting listed on any exchange. The official launch is going to happen soon. By the way, can someone explain please what is the difference between Idena and Pillar project? David Siegel also wrote a book regarding the same idea and he launched the Pillar project.

Pillar is a token on etherum. IDENA is a coin based on proof of person.
Pillar had an ico and collected 20M $. IDENA did not.
Based on my short research Pillar is only a multi coin wallet.

I think that it is harder to find what is incommon rather than what is different between those two projects.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
While there is a testnet, I think it's too early to seriously talk about any price on the coin will be the official launch of the mainnet and will then be seen  Wink

legendary
IOST, IOTX, ZIL, THETA, ENIGMA, QLC, AE - those are only few coins out of dozens that was listed on binance, priced 60M $ - 1,2B $ while still being in testnet. Not even saying a word about cardano that reach 32B in marketcap in 01.2018 and still did not give working product (after almost 2 years from ATH) And you guys are saying that 3M $ is too much for coin in testnet and it is a proof of scam (wanting too much money). In my opinion it is not too much for innovative technology - first working proof of person (at least to my knowledge).
If they were scammers they would run ICO, collect 500k $ and disappear to start another ICO few weeks later...

WTS 60k Idena at 180 sats
latest OTC offer from IDENA discord

Activity: 652
Merit: 11
While there is a testnet, I think it's too early to seriously talk about any price on the coin will be the official launch of the mainnet and will then be seen  Wink

Very good point, the coin hasn't even launched. It is still in beta phase.

The fact that people are trying to price the testnet coins shows that most likely this will be a success in the future.  Cool
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
i did not ask to buy all, i asked buy 2000 euro value. If you think a project like this worth 3,6 million just premine have to be crazy or part of team.  Wink
Usually merchandise is worth exactly what buyer is ready to pay for it so, it is hard to determine the exact value here.
You are somewhat right, that 3.6 million is kinda overpriced but it is like that only when it comes to ordinary people like us.
Somewhere out there, there maybe a person willing to pay this much, we can't deny devs the right to do whatever they please with their work, right? Question of ethics, morality of such action is yet another pair of shoes. If you still willing to buy, just post your OTC offer here. I'm more than sure you will find more reasonable propositions among supporters, heck I even consider your offer myself.    
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

pls go buy some chines scam you have 99.999999% of them with billions of premine CKB, etc
if you think some should sell you blockchain project which is build from zero and not cloned as 99.99% shitcoins?
And if you think its a scam why did you even ask to buy all the premined coins

you have active OTC but no you want to buy all cheap, LOL
i did not ask to buy all, i asked buy 2000 euro value. If you think a project like this worth 3,6 million just premine have to be crazy or part of team.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

pls go buy some chines scam you have 99.999999% of them with billions of premine CKB, etc
if you think some should sell you blockchain project which is build from zero and not cloned as 99.99% shitcoins?
And if you think its a scam why did you even ask to buy all the premined coins

you have active OTC but no you want to buy all cheap, LOL
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
This is really a new project for me i haven't heard a Prrof of person blockchain before and upon reading it its nice butni have some questions how about it usage is it going to run only by that as it must have its use. I want to know in a simplest way why they chose PoP work and so its advantages over Pos and Pow.

Proof of person

The Idena network allows for a proof of humanity and proof of uniqueness for its participants. We call it Proof-of-Person (PoP). Idena does not require any personal data sharing, does not reveal a person’s identity, and does not need a third-party identification center. Idena is based on a network of people mutually validating their humanness and uniqueness. How is it possible?

Continue reading...
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
This is really a new project for me i haven't heard a Prrof of person blockchain before and upon reading it its nice butni have some questions how about it usage is it going to run only by that as it must have its use. I want to know in a simplest way why they chose PoP work and so its advantages over Pos and Pow.
Jump to: