Pages:
Author

Topic: [IEO] coming soon on Cryptoknowmics   - page 2. (Read 13126 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 09, 2020, 02:13:50 PM

can I buy tokens now and what bonuses are available at the moment ? I really would like to understand all this now

Let's see how it all works and I think I can buy tokens for me now and I think it will be a huge prospect

let's see how the project will develop further and now there is a huge competition in the market and the project will need a huge marketing strategy and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
it will still be very important

I think that the team understands how to properly develop this project since they have any experience in this direction . I think that the crypto store has a lot of potential
Activity: 9
February 09, 2020, 01:47:30 PM

At the moment I like what this resource looks like and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will be just fine

I like it it's a working business and now you just need to scale up and attract more advertisers to the platform
February 09, 2020, 01:11:53 PM

still a lot will depend on how the project will work and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me and this will be just a huge prospect for growth

Now the prospects will be huge and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me right now .
I think this will all be really in demand
Activity: 8
February 09, 2020, 08:14:07 AM
what is the soft cap of the project ? And how will these tokens be distributed ?
it will be very important for me to understand this
February 09, 2020, 06:39:35 AM

still a lot will depend on how the project will work and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me and this will be just a huge prospect for growth

you will need a listing on a popular exchange in order for the tokens to become popular and so that we do not see the dump immediately after the listing
Activity: 3
February 09, 2020, 06:16:16 AM

can I buy tokens now and what bonuses are available at the moment ? I really would like to understand all this now

The price is lower than during the IEO

now is a really good opportunity to buy tokens at a good price and I will definitely take advantage of this offer
copper member
Activity: 224
February 08, 2020, 10:43:43 PM

The price is lower than during the IEO
Activity: 2
February 08, 2020, 12:55:53 PM
At the moment I like what this resource looks like and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will be just fine
February 08, 2020, 12:30:25 PM

Now you can buy tokens at the most favorable prices and you can also perform daily tasks in order to get the maximum number of tokens
February 08, 2020, 12:13:20 PM

I will definitely buy tokens for me and I think that this will be one of the top projects in the crypto industry

at the very least they bring innovation to this market and a lot will depend on how much the team can implement what is written in white paper

I don't think there will be any problems with this as it is a real and working business right now and it will be very important to understand for me .
I think that soon I will be able to buy tokens in the near future
February 08, 2020, 11:59:37 AM

And what are the plans for the growth of this project ? I mean, how will you monetize your resources ? Do you plan to work with advertisers ?

as I understand it this will be one of the main sources of income for this project and I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops now
February 08, 2020, 11:40:38 AM

Let's see how it all works and I think I can buy tokens for me now and I think it will be a huge prospect

let's see how the project will develop further and now there is a huge competition in the market and the project will need a huge marketing strategy and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
it will still be very important
February 08, 2020, 11:25:28 AM
February 08, 2020, 11:07:02 AM

What is the price of a token now ? And what is the minimum contribution to this project? As I understand it now is a good time to buy tokens

If you believe in the project now will be a really profitable time to buy tokens t I just continue to follow how the project works now
February 08, 2020, 10:48:17 AM

I liked what innovations the team will bring to the news market and will continue to monitor how this will be implemented

at the moment I am also monitoring how this project is working right now and I see that the quality of content on the platform is growing and this really pleases me right now
Activity: 1
February 08, 2020, 06:30:43 AM

Moreover, we know that you can get a guaranteed listing .
I will continue to monitor how everything is working now and what the team should implement this year

What is the soft cap of this project ?
I just want to understand that the project will be implemented in any case or it will depend on the investors
February 07, 2020, 11:00:35 AM

Hello to the team!
are daily tasks still available ? Can I participate in this and get my tokens ?

Yes it is now active and you can get a reward every day and I think you can get a certain advantage on exchanges . I will continue to monitor how the project works

in any case it is too early to draw any conclusions about the development of the project and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future

now is the best time to buy tokens and tokens can be purchased on the site now and now the price will be the most profitable

Moreover, we know that you can get a guaranteed listing .
I will continue to monitor how everything is working now and what the team should implement this year
February 07, 2020, 10:47:06 AM

February 07, 2020, 10:34:34 AM
What is the price of a token now ? And what is the minimum contribution to this project? As I understand it now is a good time to buy tokens
February 07, 2020, 10:18:12 AM

I will definitely buy tokens for me and I think that this will be one of the top projects in the crypto industry

at the very least they bring innovation to this market and a lot will depend on how much the team can implement what is written in white paper
Pages:
Jump to: