Pages:
Author

Topic: [IEO] coming soon on Cryptoknowmics   - page 3. (Read 13126 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 07, 2020, 10:04:00 AM

Hello to the team!
are daily tasks still available ? Can I participate in this and get my tokens ?

Yes it is now active and you can get a reward every day and I think you can get a certain advantage on exchanges . I will continue to monitor how the project works

judging by the project roadmap, the team decided to focus on the news site, but what are the plans for the development of the crypto store ?

Yes the store has huge prospects and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me
I will continue to monitor how everything works the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now
Activity: 1
February 07, 2020, 09:47:07 AM
I continue to perform weekly tasks and this will be a really good opportunity for me and now I am sure that the prospects will be huge and I am sure that demand will grow immediately after the listing
February 07, 2020, 09:31:55 AM

after all, there is a lot of competition in the media market and how is the project going to win the competition and become a leader in the market ?

they have many features that are not available on the market right now . And as I understand it, the algorithm will detect fake news . This feature will be really popular
February 07, 2020, 08:45:07 AM

still, I would like to know what exchanges you are negotiating with and when you can get a listing on these exchanges ?

there have not been any announcements regarding the listing yet but I think that in the spring we will be able to see as much information about it as possible .
I will continue to follow the news from the team

Yes, now the team is showing a really good result and I am interested to buy tokens for me right now .
I think this will be a good opportunity for everyone to get income in the future
copper member
Activity: 224
February 07, 2020, 07:20:24 AM
still, I would like to know what exchanges you are negotiating with and when you can get a listing on these exchanges ?

IEO will start in Q2, 2020, we will announce the exact dates and exchanges later. Stay tuned!

And what are the plans for the growth of this project ? I mean, how will you monetize your resources ? Do you plan to work with advertisers ?

We have various revenue models, they are outlined in the white paper
February 06, 2020, 10:33:59 AM

Hello to the team!

Yes it is now active and you can get a reward every day and I think you can get a certain advantage on exchanges . I will continue to monitor how the project works

in any case it is too early to draw any conclusions about the development of the project and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future

now is the best time to buy tokens and tokens can be purchased on the site now and now the price will be the most profitable
February 06, 2020, 10:20:54 AM

there have not been any announcements regarding the listing yet but I think that in the spring we will be able to see as much information about it as possible .
I will continue to follow the news from the team
February 06, 2020, 10:05:48 AM

I liked what innovations the team will bring to the news market and will continue to monitor how this will be implemented

it's too early to draw any conclusions . The team will need to develop a crypto store and this will just be a huge prospect to increase the demand for these tokens
February 06, 2020, 09:52:03 AM

what are the project development plans for 2020 ?
we are in fact waiting for a lot of events and halving bitcoin will be one of the most important events in the spring

as long as they do not plan to engage in mining, I do not think that this will affect the project. They are building a real business

At least I understand that tokens will have a huge demand and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

But it will be most profitable to do it now . That is, now is a good time to buy tokens and it will be just fine since the income will be available immediately after the listing .

I have already bought tokens and am now just waiting for a listing on exchanges .
But I must say that a lot will depend on how popular the exchange is
February 06, 2020, 09:32:05 AM
can I buy tokens now and what bonuses are available at the moment ? I really would like to understand all this now
February 06, 2020, 09:17:24 AM
I will definitely buy tokens for me and I think that this will be one of the top projects in the crypto industry
February 06, 2020, 09:00:38 AM

And what are the plans for the growth of this project ? I mean, how will you monetize your resources ? Do you plan to work with advertisers ?

as I understand it, this will be one of the main ways to generate income .
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how this project is developing
February 06, 2020, 08:45:33 AM

I will continue to monitor how the project is developing and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . I think that the demand will be huge in the near future

I still do not really understand what the token will be used for ? This will be a means of payment on the platform or it will be used to pay for goods and services that are available on the platform
February 06, 2020, 08:29:00 AM

after all, there is a lot of competition in the media market and how is the project going to win the competition and become a leader in the market ?

Competition is always welcome it brings out the innovation , We would be sharing the revenue generated by the platform with our subscribers , in a way you would be able to earn also while updating yourself about the developments in the crypto world

I really like how your project is developing right now and I like that the quality of content on your platform is growing . I think more and more users will be on the site
copper member
Activity: 224
February 05, 2020, 06:19:27 PM

Competition is always welcome it brings out the innovation , We would be sharing the revenue generated by the platform with our subscribers , in a way you would be able to earn also while updating yourself about the developments in the crypto world
February 05, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
now I really like the way the platform looks and the demand for these tokens is constantly growing and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future as it is now the most profitable
February 05, 2020, 12:28:11 PM
I liked what innovations the team will bring to the news market and will continue to monitor how this will be implemented
February 05, 2020, 11:58:53 AM
February 05, 2020, 11:40:23 AM

You need to look at the information that is in the roadmap in order to understand what innovations they can bring to this market
February 05, 2020, 11:23:39 AM

Hello to the team!

in any case it is too early to draw any conclusions about the development of the project and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: