Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER - page 2. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
July 24, 2019, 04:06:13 AM
No doubt about it since it's been introduced to the public for the new investment system there are more investors has grabbed the chance to invest in IEO than ICO. Most of the time ICO are becoming more and more nightmare to the public because of its unsuccessful method of investment/ its gone to almost 90% now. unlike its counterpart IEO there are only a few cases of it who turned to be a scam the rest are good to go.
Activity: 141
Merit: 4
July 24, 2019, 03:49:52 AM
There are a number of bare minimums that an investor needs to look out for to gauge the prospects of a project including:

What does the project seek to solve? Is the problem clearly stated, and how do they go about solving it? Is there a working minimum viable product?
What are the team's credentials?
Are there any partnerships (even potential)?

I always do research before investment one of my the best project that i like and have good potential to grow
is Moozicore
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 24, 2019, 03:48:48 AM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you

Still depends on the project and what problem are they trying to solve for the community, yes the crowdfunding will be successful, but after the crowdfunding, what will become the project, will the exchange has something to do with the development, so better if the project is really legit and what can it offer to the community.

That's true. The funding for the project will be successful but it doesn't mean the project itself would succeed. I think what makes IEO better is that it would tell the legitimacy of a project which means there's a high chance that it would succeed. But it still depends on the investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 24, 2019, 03:39:39 AM
If most projects today will be successful by using IEO rather than ICO then I can say that this is much better. Right now I am doing bounties for projects with IEO if most of them did not turn to scam and failure then I can say this is the solution.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 24, 2019, 03:37:09 AM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
the value and development is getting better for the investments like this only make the future and the people feel that the development is trend only so that we can invest in this and make the future to be brighter that's why the development is happening for IEO
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
July 24, 2019, 01:38:30 AM
Anything has its sides, IEO is good only for some good projects, has potential for future development, investment and support from large organizations. In 2019 it is probably the sky of the IEO. However, there are still many projects taking advantage of this trend, linking with trading platforms to fraudulently invest in investors, the IEO time is longer than ICO llol.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 24, 2019, 01:09:01 AM
IEO is new solution and become new trend in crypto. For me IEO is better than ICO. Scam project is a big problem in ICO which is difficult to avoid. In IEO so far i am never seen scam project or fraud.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 24, 2019, 12:03:01 AM
Yes IEO is way better than ICO because the token itself can be listed right away on the exchange that the IEO hosted but nowadays we cant change the fact that most of the new IEO right now are turning to scam that's why invest on your own risk
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
July 23, 2019, 09:44:25 PM
ICO was like a free-for-everyone universe. Every whim and imagination could turn into a project that would launch an ICO. The security level of the ICO market is almost nil. ICO investors are exposed to a higher risk as compared to IEO. IEO is way safer in that several layers of security measures are present. The mere fact that they are using an exchange means a lot. They have to convince the exchange first that they are legit.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 23, 2019, 09:39:11 PM
when compared to ICO, IEO is indeed better for investors, especially the IEO that is done in a big exchanger, of course there is no doubt about the quality of projects that enter and pass the IEO selection.
but I personally have never followed the IEO since the IEO used the ticket system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 23, 2019, 09:24:00 PM

I agree that IEO is better than ICO. For investors, the funds will be safer held by the exchanger because every investor does KYC before participating in the IEO. For the developer team, the IEO makes them more focused on the project and does not concentrate on achieving the sales target
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
July 23, 2019, 07:27:30 PM

since many ICO projects are scamming, the IEO is new hope for investors and bounty hunters, and both of these reasons reinforce that the IEO is a very good concept because it provides comfort and little certainty to hunters and investors  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 23, 2019, 06:40:15 PM
If a project has a very good foundation and strong team, it doesn't matter whether they conducted their crowdfunding on an exchange or through ICO the project would still be successful.. It is only pump and dump coins that that needs hype to grow.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
July 23, 2019, 04:00:57 PM
Yes IEO is way better than what we experienced during the time of ICOs. With IEO there is better Investment security, assured listing and no scams; which have been seen as the reasons why IEO keeps growing while serving as a better choice than ICOs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 23, 2019, 03:48:34 PM
However now many people benefit from investing in the IEO. So it can be said that the IEO is better now. With this, surely people will continue to increase their interest in investing in the IEO, but behind that, all of you as investors must have their own analysis of projects that carry out the IEO.
I think that now the profit from IEO will decrease. more and more users are losing money because they participate in IEO on weak exchanges or they are not doing project analysis
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
July 23, 2019, 01:48:53 PM
IEO is way better for the following reasons

• The respective token gets listed for trading within few days time after the launch
  • The investors gets the tokens into the wallet instantly which isn't possible with ICO
  • Majority of the IEO through leading exchanges have provided with good profiting
  • To get launched through a exchange it is supposed to fulfill certain criteria which
    itself makes it a worthy project for investing.
  • IEO easily achieve the soft cap and hard cap target of the project in a short, and
    the same takes time through ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
July 23, 2019, 01:39:13 PM
However now many people benefit from investing in the IEO. So it can be said that the IEO is better now. With this, surely people will continue to increase their interest in investing in the IEO, but behind that, all of you as investors must have their own analysis of projects that carry out the IEO.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 23, 2019, 01:35:37 PM
Try to check out this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51897270
and you would see on how these IEO isnt really that better when it comes to returns.
that is our big consideration for the IEO project. not all IEO projects will succeed, even when they have succeeded in selling. has not provided certainty for profit. the market is the real judge.
Only a few do make profit with small percentage and loss up big time with thousand percent of loss with their investment.Success do only matter on community support.

If the said project just has nothing to offer then theres no difference for these projects which being offered when we are still on ICO.So, i dont still prefer on joining up this hype train.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 23, 2019, 01:19:02 PM
Yes definitely almost every crypto enthusiast is aware of the fact that IEO is far better than ICO. In 2018 after many failed ICOs, I thought token sale will be a thing of the past since many projects enacted later started doing only private sales to raise funds since ICO phased out. When exchanges like Binance came up with IEO, the result was splendid, investors became confident knowing that the coins will be listed for sure and the project is legit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 23, 2019, 01:13:50 PM
It's now crystal clear that IEO has so many advantages compared to ICO. For a fact, IEO revived the lost trust by investors who have been dealt with by scam ICOs in the past. Now most of the IEOs in decent exchanges are doing well because investors are sure the coin will be listed and also the team is verified.
Pages:
Jump to: