Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER - page 5. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 05, 2019, 08:33:28 AM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you

I agree
but the IEO has not proven to be more useful or better than ico. I think there will be more useless altcoins including those that do the IEO. so be careful if you want to try to make investment speculation
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 05, 2019, 08:24:50 AM
Well. For investors, IEO is much simpler, more convenient and more reliable than traditional ICOs. I know that, firstly, for example, Lukki Exchange (https://lukki.io) is a platform for IEO and the team looks at each project on its website and carefully checks the tokens of issuers. Therefore, IEO can eliminate fraudulent and suspicious projects using exchange platforms. Lukki exchange offers strong protection, KYS strength and, importantly, excellent marketing support. I think that all the platforms for IEO do the same. The second, you will earn well and quickly: as practice shows, the rate of tokens that were distributed through IEO is growing by more than 100 and more% compared to the base price, especially in the first days after the tokensale. So it seems to me that this is a good way for the crypto world. Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2019, 02:33:59 PM
Yep you are right till now IEO is better than ICO. But if you take a dive in past ICOs were the same successful and appreciated by many people. But somehow time came and they they out performed somehow. There is many reason scams , failed project , market conditions and so on. So the hype was gone. But it again returned with this new idea called IEO and till now it's working. But when the scammers will enter this space it will be the same like ICO. But if a big exchange like binance or huobi or kucoin offer the ieo then it's good but now all medium or small exchanges enter the IEO market and some of them promote some wannabe scam project and when people start to invest in this project it will be wrong again. So whatever you do , take some time and do some research on your own first.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 02:13:24 PM
yeah actually the idea is better. like we dont need to make kyc and share our private information each time. but on the ther hand, participating the ieos is quite harder comparing with icos because of the bots
For this reason, we ourselves will decide, but from the prospect, the IEO is indeed good and has great opportunities. It is true that it is not easy, we are again looking at ICO which is very good for building projects but lately it's just the opposite. We will see in the future and hopefully the IEO is the solution to this suffering.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
April 07, 2019, 11:48:26 AM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go

IEO is a new trend now, evolution of ICO, one step forward.Hope we will have some time to manage earning a lot here before this hype is abandoned by the greedy people Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 275
April 07, 2019, 04:23:03 AM
yeah actually the idea is better. like we dont need to make kyc and share our private information each time. but on the ther hand, participating the ieos is quite harder comparing with icos because of the bots
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 07, 2019, 04:01:51 AM
While an IEO is in its infancy, each held tokensale becomes an event, attracts the attention of investors. As a result the prices of tokens soar due to the fact that demand far exceeds supply. With the development of this technology and the mass conduction of the IEOs, the hype will subside and I think the IEO will face the same problems as the ICO.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
April 06, 2019, 11:34:50 PM
IEO came at the right time, just as the people are having a hard time finding the right project to invest if ICO still that profitable and safe to invest, I doubt if investors will be paying so much attention to IEO, they felt it's presence, because of it';s continued run of success.
Activity: 479
April 06, 2019, 10:25:00 PM
You are right, but I think every newly introduced thing have to benefit first before any complain. So I believe we're all enjoying the starting stages of IEO hope it works for long periods of time with more increase to the market.
This phase is becoming more stable as most IEO projects have great success. I think this is very similar to the first phase of ICO and surely we can earn a lot of profits this year so list the best projects to invest because the IEO will make us profit bigger. In fact, if the project has a large community, keep that coin for a long-term goal because that price increase will help our lives.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 10:13:50 PM
I don't know specific about IEO good or not and better than ICO but always all of IEO listing on greatest exchange market always sold out just few second, how to know good or not after listing on exchange market.
copper member
April 06, 2019, 09:36:26 PM
IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.

nothing prevents for IEO-projects to conduct a bouty campaign and grow a project community. it won't cost too much and will be very effective.
Most of the IEO don’t have any signature/bounty campaign but they still get a huge number of investors I don’t know if its real or not. IEO-projects makes ICO more on risk, now let’s see if the scammers can still scam people despite of this kind of regulations. IEO is better than ICO right now, im not sure in the future.

A mix would be better maybe?  Still concentrate on building the community and then do an IEO?  The better ones should still be concerned with the long-term life span of their projects.
copper member
April 06, 2019, 09:34:12 PM
In my opinion, I don't really see any differences between IEO and ICO. I basically think IEO is just a renovated form of ICO just to help re-attract investors back into investing into crypto projects. The reason by I think so is that both ICO and IEO are just a crowdfunding tool used to raise funds to support the launched crypto project. 

I guess the main difference is an exchange vetting the project before conducting the IEO, this should, in theory, increase the number of quality projects getting funded in the long run.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 06, 2019, 07:21:18 PM
IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.

nothing prevents for IEO-projects to conduct a bouty campaign and grow a project community. it won't cost too much and will be very effective.
Most of the IEO don’t have any signature/bounty campaign but they still get a huge number of investors I don’t know if its real or not. IEO-projects makes ICO more on risk, now let’s see if the scammers can still scam people despite of this kind of regulations. IEO is better than ICO right now, im not sure in the future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 07:15:55 PM
You are right, but I think every newly introduced thing have to benefit first before any complain. So I believe we're all enjoying the starting stages of IEO hope it works for long periods of time with more increase to the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 06, 2019, 07:13:19 PM
Definitely IEO is better than ICO. IEO is an upgrade or an improvement version of ICO, which is bridging the gaps seen in ICO. Before an IEO is launched, the exchange platform makes sure that the necessary informations regarding the team members of the project are obtained to assure their users that it is a legit project and they are safe to invest in the project. IEO is the solution to eliminate scam crypto projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 06, 2019, 07:07:08 PM
With the IEO, we can choose ways to invest in new tokens with very little risk so we lose our money without getting anything like what many ICO tokens have done so far we have been hurt a lot, but with the IEO giving a little fresh wind to filter many investors to enter crypto.
Activity: 283
April 06, 2019, 07:05:44 PM

Also there is a one very good point, even if you're investing by cryptocurrency you need to be a KYC verified user, so that's mean the exchange is probably regulated in some way - so investor also in some way may be protected.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 06:57:53 PM
I think the IEO time will end soon. All menbshe people want to invest in an IEE. IEO does not look transparent and honest. Other people really do not like it.
Activity: 602
April 06, 2019, 06:30:09 PM
We can call IEOs as ICO 2.0. They are supervised by the exchanges and that should guarantee that investors won`t be scammed. It does not guarantee and ROI , as we can see with the latest example with Bittrex conducted IEO - VBK which was sold out in 10 seconds. After listing it`s price is -25% vs IEO price.
Activity: 298
April 06, 2019, 06:20:59 PM
In my opinion, I don't really see any differences between IEO and ICO. I basically think IEO is just a renovated form of ICO just to help re-attract investors back into investing into crypto projects. The reason by I think so is that both ICO and IEO are just a crowdfunding tool used to raise funds to support the launched crypto project. 
Pages:
Jump to: