Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO: Where should I buy? - page 13. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 29, 2019, 03:15:27 PM
Choose your trusted market, there are many markets that launch the IEO. I would recommend choosing binance, kucoin and bittrex but this does not guarantee you will be safe from the shit project (the token price dropped) after the successful launch of the IEO. even though the project is trusted but we don't know the market situation, the price may not be the same as when we invest.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 29, 2019, 01:31:32 AM
2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?

i believe for now the best exchange that launch IEO is binance and bittrex, because every IEO that bot of the exchange launch always reaches the hard cap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 29, 2019, 01:10:49 AM
The IEO exchange is now being loved by some crypto people after the ICO boomed. Many of the several exchanges have launched the IEO to help new projects that want to enter the world of crypto. Binance and Bittrex are one of the best and most trusted exchanges in organizing the IEO. Security in both exchanges is also good.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 28, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Like any other suggestion. The most trusted so far is the Binance IEOs held, you know on how big binance is and people are trusting them more than any other exchange. Check binance launchpad to see what are the upcoming IEOs.
https://launchpad.binance.com/
There are other launchpads too but I'm not very familiar with those exchanges. Before investing, research everything on how reputable that exchange and the project as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
April 28, 2019, 10:38:24 AM
So far, binance is the dominant exchange when it comes to IEO as they successfully sold out some tokens/coins recently aside it's known and reputed site. People perhaps depend now their decision in a certain site whether they'll invest or not.

Anyway, OkEx has already join the IEO launching, might want to check it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 27, 2019, 12:48:27 PM
Well, if you want to put an Investment on IEO you need to find the best exchange first. I would suggest only invest in Binance IEO. Why? We all know that Binance is the most favoured exchange for majority people. It's a well-known and trusted exchange.

If you buy project's token from unpopular exchanges, you won't make any difference.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 11:01:23 AM
2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: