Pages:
Author

Topic: IEOs is a game for top exchanges. - page 2. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
September 24, 2019, 08:26:27 AM
That is true, these top exchanges collaborating themselves with the projects and listing some new tokens heavy price which is not at all worth to invest. I never wish to invest on IEO for long term purposes, Instead we can choose good ICO to invest the fund at safe side. We need to check the project team and what is the project is about to confirm whether you can invest or not!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 23, 2019, 11:04:54 PM
Yes, you are right. IEO in big exchanges have an excellent opportunity to be successful, but not all projects in top exchanges have a chance to be successful. I always check the project carefully because if a project is in the top exchange it doesn’t guarantee its success and same is vice versa.

Investors don't really look at the project's success through adoption or partnership but the truth is that they look at its roi to consider it is successful. There are very good projects that gets listed on Kucoin, bitmax and gate but now they are failing because they hype on it died and it don't get pumped anymore. But it's true that IEO is a game for top exchanges because they still get huge gains even just for the 'initial fee' of the projects who wants to get launch on their platform.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 22, 2019, 01:06:39 PM
Yes, you are right. IEO in big exchanges have an excellent opportunity to be successful, but not all projects in top exchanges have a chance to be successful. I always check the project carefully because if a project is in the top exchange it doesn’t guarantee its success and same is vice versa.
Activity: 896
September 20, 2019, 11:08:57 AM
During the ICOs, it was the altcoin and token creators who benefited the most. Many of them became millionaires overnight. With the IEOs, both the exchange owners and the project promoters are benefiting. Big exchanges such as Huobi and Binance are making tens of millions of USD every month from the IEO listing. Even the mid-tier exchanges such as Coineal are amassing amounts well in excess of hundreds of thousands of USD per month.
that's the trend that is now happening in the IEO investment market. we can see many exchanges that do IEO, but not all can collect as much money from what has already been exchanged as you mentioned.
but this is not a game, it is a system that is supported and practiced by many investors. but I don't think IEO is too good, because it is still dominated by large exchanges.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 20, 2019, 11:01:21 AM
During the ICOs, it was the altcoin and token creators who benefited the most. Many of them became millionaires overnight. With the IEOs, both the exchange owners and the project promoters are benefiting. Big exchanges such as Huobi and Binance are making tens of millions of USD every month from the IEO listing. Even the mid-tier exchanges such as Coineal are amassing amounts well in excess of hundreds of thousands of USD per month.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 20, 2019, 10:43:26 AM
as more on use with customs on ideal science as possession on entrance with investors preference on referring use of option with chance as examining use of notice with records and information on moderation, the decision to work on entrance with field of exchange on market forum to deliver as fine to match of numbers of future target to complete as the terms of investment.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
September 20, 2019, 10:12:41 AM
There has been a lot of big exchanges that did this as well. As long as you pay the exchanges the amount required then you do not have anything to worry about.

Just to give an example a close friend of mine has a coin of his own and he literally talked with each company by flying to those places, not just talk them on discord or telegram or something, he literally flew to their headquarters and had meetings and talked what could be done, even after he being at that level he realized it is just empty volume that doesn't make sense, binance literally requested 50 bitcoins so he could be listed on dex, nothing else, they didn't even checked the coin, just give 50 btc and you are listed. So, ask yourself if exchanges do not care anything but their profits, would IEO really make anyone else any profits?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
September 20, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
No just the liquidity, they have the users who are ready to take part in the IEO and keep the pump alive. I think IEOs only survived on Binance, Bittrex IEOs weren't successful their first ever IEO traded on a loss first day of trade.
You are wrong with that, there are a lot of exchanges that offers IEO, and if we talk about survival, you cannot make a judgment looking its performance only in the early stage. Binance can hype IEO, that's why they are popular, given they have the volume but it's not the only reason for project to survive, the main reason is if they will be able to develop the project while they are in a good exchanges, and I'm sure investors are looking on the progress of each project listed in Binance and they might loss volume if they will not continue to stay competitive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 20, 2019, 09:41:24 AM
You are correct in all ramifications, large user base is key in any exchange thus giving any exchange with huge community advantage over others. How this works is that, these exchanges through their community will create the neccessary hype which will attract more users thus leading to higher participation, while smaller exchanges on the other hand struggles with IEO, even if they are successful, there won't be huge ROI as compared to top exchanges. However, the negative impact of this is, investors are now after hype and profit thus caring less of what the project offers.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 20, 2019, 09:31:45 AM
This is because IEO is a new form of investment this year after the ICO craze,
however, after this year only those who are listed on big exchanges will truly
prosper. the other project who list their coins on some small exchange 
will be forgotten if don't make a move to list it in even more  big exchanges.

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 20, 2019, 09:25:55 AM
No just the liquidity, they have the users who are ready to take part in the IEO and keep the pump alive. I think IEOs only survived on Binance, Bittrex IEOs weren't successful their first ever IEO traded on a loss first day of trade.
Activity: 625
September 20, 2019, 09:13:01 AM
The thing is that such exchanges have too little reputation. I see that simply on the same Binance name without products, projects receive huge investments. And I'm scared to think what would happen if a fraudster holds an IEO there.  I do not think that such an investment scheme will work too long.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
September 15, 2019, 01:49:31 PM
Sorry, I can't agree with you. It's not about top exchange all the time, it's about a good project too. Show me a project like Harmony or SERO from Latoken/Exmarkets/IDAX launchpad? If Binance comes through a bad project then still people will invest there, but Did Binance bring a bad project ever? I don't think so! If Latoken comes by a project like Harmony or Elrond, Wise investors can go there, But those exchanges are a hall of fake volume, why a good project would conduct their IEO on those known bad exchange?
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 15, 2019, 03:07:50 PM
It is obvious that not reputable exchanges will not have success in token sales. You buy token on Binance because you believe Binance that they have chosen it properly. If this token becomes scam, you will change your mind about Binance.  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
September 15, 2019, 01:30:27 PM
IEO is a real game changer for many big exchanges this year and its advisable for new projects to always find their way to top exchanges for their fundraising activities,doing so will give them better results in volume and liquidity and many more investors will have no choice but to invest as far as the project has a real working product backing it up
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 15, 2019, 12:35:35 PM
Honestly, I do not know projects that did IEO on exchanges like Probit and made profit. They may have collected some funds, if it was not manipulated, but the chance of success of such an IEO is around 0,1 percent.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
September 15, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
Hosting an IEO on an exchange that is not popular is more worse than listing on the exchange ! No one will even buy it . That’s why almost all project that do IEO on small exchanges usually return almost dead ! Big exchanges have all the advantages that’s why it’s good for them and for the project
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
September 15, 2019, 08:53:16 AM
I really think these IEO thing is only good for the top exchanges and these is because they have the liquidity and the traders to pump a coin after listing, which is why their IEO projects are usually successful.
But the smaller exchange don't have the same and their IEO success rate is no way near the top exchanges. Maybe 2 out of 10 IEOs conducted on the small exchanges would succeed, while top exchanges boast of a success rate of like 9 out of 10.

IEO already change the cwordfunding system on crypto industry
and not only a big exchange, but small exchange get the benefits from the hype on IEO
but, in my opinion an IEO will success or not is depends on the project itself, not depends on the exchange mate
regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 15, 2019, 07:59:59 AM
I really think these IEO thing is only good for the top exchanges and these is because they have the liquidity and the traders to pump a coin after listing, which is why their IEO projects are usually successful.
But the smaller exchange don't have the same and their IEO success rate is no way near the top exchanges. Maybe 2 out of 10 IEOs conducted on the small exchanges would succeed, while top exchanges boast of a success rate of like 9 out of 10.

The advantage of large exchangers is the large volume of daily transactions they have. This is different from small exchangers whose transaction volume is different from large exchangers and maybe this is what makes IEO from large exchangers always sold out in just minutes and makes the price of tokens go up high after the initial listing
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 15, 2019, 07:31:22 AM
To be honest, most of those who participate in IEO on large exchanges go for it only for profit. After listing, they merge their tokens / coins and move on (to a new project). So what kind of development of the blockchain industry can we talk about? I am sorry that those projects that could solve global problems in the future unfortunately will not see the light because of the "consumer society"
Pages:
Jump to: