Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 10. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I think if the dead bitcoin is not cryptocurrency it will not exist anymore, but they should start it from scratch again. But it's hard to bitcoin. Because bitcoin is very popular right now and the potential of bitcoin will always be there for a long time. I do not think bitcoin will die.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Yes, bitcoin is still the king of the entire encryption market, and it has the largest share of the market. If bitcoin dies, I think most of the encrypted money will die, and only a tiny fraction of it will survive, and the entire encryption market will take a lot of time to recover.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

But, I don't think so.

First of all the situation is hypothetical tht bitcoin will ever die because BTC is very sustainable and it's end could not be possible ever but Cannot predict the exact future condition of other cryptocurrencies if the bitcoin will die but the one thing is very sure that if bitcoin dies then there will huge deflation in the market of cryptocurrency and then no one will trust any other cryptocurrency more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I really doubt all will crash. Bitcoin may crash because the technology isn't keeping up with the network traffic. A lot of newer coins are much more equipped to be functional for real-time small transactions like retail POS, while keeping fees much lower than what we're all currently paying through CC companies. Banks are already adopting some of the coins for moving funds in-house. There will be a major correction when it does crash, most likely. The garbage overhyped coins will definitely crash as well, whether or not Bitcoin does. Once the market recovers, though, it'll be stronger without all of the inefficiency of Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115

But, I don't think so.

That won't be the case. Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies are not dependent to each other for it to work. Each have different block chain technology, so even if Bitcoin "dies" other crypto will still work.
The only effect of Bitcoin to other crypto is the price. It is observed that the price of other crypto are based on the price of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin goes down you will observe that other crypto's price will go down too.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
I think that if something happens with bitcoin, it will affect all cryptocurrencies. While it is possible that just some of the altcoins might overtake him in development.
Activity: 602
I think it all depends on the reason why bitcoin will die. Maybe it will be something that will affect all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Bitcoin wouldn't die, some people are spreading fake news. Even if, bitcoin die, then all other cryptocurrencies would come down significantly.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
Most people only seem interested when the price goes up , when it goes down they all leave the market. In the end this are the people i am hoping to make money off so it is ok to me.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

But, I don't think so.

I think if bitcoin died, it would be a big blow to the encryption market. Most of the COINS will die, and only a small fraction of the COINS will survive. The encryption market will also become sluggish and will take a long time to recover.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

But, I don't think so.

Though there are many cryptocurrencies but BTC is the superstar of all the digital currency. First of all  the end of bitcoin is impossible because it is that digital currency that is already been accepted world wide but if the worst thing happens in the future then the status of other cyrptos will be badly affected because BTC is the governing among all cryptocurrency and the valuation of every cryptocurrency depends on the valuation of BTC, so other cryptocurrency could also vanish if BTC will die in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Bitcoin can die and still some cryptos can live. We all know that there are a lot of crypto currencies aside from bitcoin. And definitely they have their differences that makes each and every one unique. But the most common among all of them is that they need users or patrons in order for them to survive. So if one of the cryptos will have no users surely it will die. Just like what are happening with the current situation which the users of the bitcoin are splitting. And when the time come that all of the users of bitcoin will be gone and transferred to others surely that will be the time the bitcoin will die.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

But, I don't think so.

I personally don't think that if the value of BTC practically loses to Zero it would affect other crypto currencies ,I mean yes BTC is like Godfather to everyone's crypto but now cryptocurrencies like ETH , LTC etc:- have their own stands . their ups and downs are not affected by the fluctuations of value of bitcoins .

by the pace at which ETH is increasing its value and users it is absolutely clear  that ETH s the next BTC , ETH stands next to BTC in terms of stability and number of users /investors .

Activity: 161
Merit: 13
We can that yes no more cryptos will be alive if bitcoin had died. In just a basic explanation it is just like if the queen or king had died all of its men and women also dies or be powerless. As per the current stand of bitcoin this is the top of all among cryptos. Which only means that if bitcoin it selves will be useless or we can say die the other crypto will also follows thru. Especially if the cause of the death of bitcoin is due to boycott of the users. If bitcoin will be boycott by its users definitely other currencies will also be boycott by others because as of now bitcoin is the most perfect of all crypto currencies.   

why do you think it's "the most perfect of all crypto currencies."?
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
We can that yes no more cryptos will be alive if bitcoin had died. In just a basic explanation it is just like if the queen or king had died all of its men and women also dies or be powerless. As per the current stand of bitcoin this is the top of all among cryptos. Which only means that if bitcoin it selves will be useless or we can say die the other crypto will also follows thru. Especially if the cause of the death of bitcoin is due to boycott of the users. If bitcoin will be boycott by its users definitely other currencies will also be boycott by others because as of now bitcoin is the most perfect of all crypto currencies.   
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Do you think it's possible to separate bitcoin from alts? I mean from both sides: dominance and psychologically. So people won't associate crypto as bitcoin mainly...
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

But, I don't think so.

The impact of Bitcoin on the market could be called a significant impact, but if Bitcoin ended, there would still be a market for Crypto to develop. Bitcoin, in addition to Bitcoin, managed many other development dollars, such as Ethereum or ICO, I think the future is where the digital money grows.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11

But, I don't think so.

I see a whole lot of crazy conspiracy theories now from newbies on what is happening, about how "they" want you out. "They" are in on this, making up fake news about tether not being backed by anything, reporting on the SEC and Senate Commitee meeting, saying there are regulations incoming...etc. They are manipulating you into wanting to sell!

When in reality the vast majority of people who want out now are the same people who FOMO'd in within the last few months who never properly researched their cryptos and don't truly believe in what they bought, they simply bought into the media hype about the recent price growth and hoped to unload in the short term before the bubble popped.

And most of us all went along with that, hoping to dump on them first.
Bitcoin dump!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
With today information bitcoin is the leader of crypto currency market, when it stumbles the alt coins fall down. But this can change in the future by developing speed of the technology. New systems should be integrated as far as I see. On top of that bitcoin is also developing it self by adding new systems to decrease the cost of transaction etc. In the future there might be stronger competitors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
For some reason, I feel the same thing will happen. I think the whole alts will collapse if bitcoin dies. I haven't read anything about this so I am not sure. If you take a look at it, if bitcoin dies, there will always be someone who will step up. That will be ETH. No other alt coins can compete with ETH, the competition is not even close. It is also possible that alt coins price will sky rocket because of the high demand if bitcoin dies. Its all IF's. Bitcoin will continue to exist so as alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: