Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 9. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I do not think so. Bitcoin no longer exists that will negatively impact the Crypto market, but it can not destroy the Crypto market. Bitcoin is a kind of mathematical algorithm. The Cryptocurrency market is built on Blockchain technology. So if Bitcoin is killed, there will be more Altcoin created. There will be another Altcoin, such as Ethereum, that will replace Bitcoin to maintain the Crypto market. But Bitcoin's disappearance is almost impossible. I believe so.

I agree to this. See, we already have a huge market created for crypto or say investment. Even if bitcoin dies tomorrow, that money will still be available to be invested in other options. People have got used to high returns and we will see developers coming with solutions to satisfy that need.

If bitcoin die, then there will be a negative effect on the altcoins price. Some people will lose their hope in cryptos if that will happen. But of course, as of the moment, a lot of people says that ethereum is the next to bitcoin. There will be a high chances of ethereum to increase its price if bitcoin die.

Anyway, I don't really think that's going to happen.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I do not think so. Bitcoin no longer exists that will negatively impact the Crypto market, but it can not destroy the Crypto market. Bitcoin is a kind of mathematical algorithm. The Cryptocurrency market is built on Blockchain technology. So if Bitcoin is killed, there will be more Altcoin created. There will be another Altcoin, such as Ethereum, that will replace Bitcoin to maintain the Crypto market. But Bitcoin's disappearance is almost impossible. I believe so.

I agree to this. See, we already have a huge market created for crypto or say investment. Even if bitcoin dies tomorrow, that money will still be available to be invested in other options. People have got used to high returns and we will see developers coming with solutions to satisfy that need.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
If bitcoin die some of coin will be born so we cant predict the future but My guess is the number 2 (Ethreum) will be the next to bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
If bitcoin die, their is no more cryptos can alive i don't think so that it will be die but if ever it will happens i don't really think that other coins depends on bitcoin, they have its own price and ability. Ethereum can be a number one in the world of crypto if bitcoin will be die but i think its so difficult to happens because of the people who invest, trust and believe of its value.
Activity: 81
To be honest it will surely create an irreplaceable vacancies for the strictly bitcoiners like me Sad. I will miss it a lot Sad
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
If bitcoin die then definitely other cryptocurrency will not be affected. As you can see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are independent to each other but they can affect by same factors. I think for me if bitcoin die then other cryptos will live and stay alive.
Activity: 52
Im think the same but imo bitcoin will never die or go away becoz its too big allready
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
what do you think now by saying Bitcoin will die and cryptocurrency also not all that is just bullshit there is no evidence that can say that Bitcoin will die..
Activity: 98

But, I don't think so.

Yes, bitcoin has the largest share of the market, and it has a big impact on the overall encryption market. If the currency death, this is a big game to encrypt the market, but this will not lead to death, market may have many encryption money disappear together, but still have a lot of encryption money to survive
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
None surely can be happy as i am now after even just hearing the probability of its death. Atleast we would be relieved of some global ga
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

But, I don't think so.

There are many Blockchains, and also many algorithms, BTC and ETH are the same but different, if one, or even both these cryptos failed, for whatever reason, then all the nodes went offline, the other blockchains would still remain running with no dysfunction, of course if there were sidechains that were reliant on these main tokens, then yes some disruption would occur.
Activity: 132

But, I don't think so.

Well I think that if bitcoin dies first option to takeover bitcoin will be ethereum for sure because it has one of the biggest community in the world after bitcoin and ethereum doesn't depends on bitcoin and i personally don't think that bitcoin will die just because its price is dropping, people still have belief in bitcoin and its technology...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i think thats not true that when bitcoin die no altcoin can survive. Of course bitcoin is the lead cryptocurrency, and every value of any altcoin is measured in bitcoins. And when it would die, a lot of altcoinms would die. But do not forget that you can trade the top ten altcoins for fiat money on many exchange. And those USD and €uro tradings will save the other altcoins from dying if someday shoudl something happen to bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Bitcoin can not just die like that, but even assuming that this happens, it will affect the other types of crypto currency only at first and then they must fully restore their performance. Digital coins are generally a closed system, with their own functions, properties, technical parameters, etc. Therefore, they can completely exist independently of each other. While it is accepted at transfer of coins and tokens and fiat to carry it through bitcoin, is more rare - ethereum, even less often - litecoin, monero and others. However, if there is no bitcoin, the role of such a mediator can be performed by the same ethereum or other commonly known coin.
Activity: 37
You all are assuming btcs to be the best,  can anybody say forcefully that there will be no such good crypto ever?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

But, I don't think so.

Yes I agree . there will be no more cryptocurrencies if btc die . alao us there woll be no more us if bitcoin die . but im sure it will not happen its now rising up and many are investing here so its impossible for ther to happen.
Activity: 25
Life doesnt stay still for someone if one goes other will take his vacancy in the platform its simple
Activity: 192
I think Bitcoin will not die, but if bitcoin dies the possibility of a coin that goes on bitcoin is ETH coin (ethereum). Because ETH (ethereum) coins are currently 2 in cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

But, I don't think so.

It's hard to say exactly what will happen, I hope we never know. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, which leads to others and without it the world of cryptocurrencies is unlikely to last long.
Pages:
Jump to: