Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 12. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin, which is the leading cryptocurrency market, is dead, I think other cryptocurrencies may collapse. But I think Bitcoin cannot die, so this phenomenon will not happen.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
I know even if my dreams it will never been happened that bitcoin will die.Because bitcoin is the reason why cryptocurrency really exist and 80% of bitcoin will make cryptocurrency grow.So it if bitcoin die people will be suffered for sure thats why people will prevent that to be happening soon.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11

But, I don't think so.

Etherium is not depending on Bitcoin it has its own operation different from Bitcoin, although if Bitcoin may die Etherium will not die too. For sure Etherium will be affected if Bitcoin dies and other cryptocurrencies too, but I know they regain fast and will be back in action.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
As of today bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies so if ever bitcoin dies how much more the others but i dont think soo that it woulf happen that bitcoin dies. For me it coudnt happen ever, as we can notice nowadays its going stonger and stronger.
Activity: 203

Most alts operate on their own and are free of Bitcoin. therefore i see no reason as to why they will go under when bitcoin , i think they will exist and still operate, maybe another coin will claim the top coin,  but they surely will not fade away just like that
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Same as bubble dotcom. Although bitcoin is dead, the bitcoin platform is blockchain not dead. The market will be weakened but then will recover as fast as the internet only
Activity: 68
Well I don't think bitcoin will die for the foreseeable future. But even if anything bad happens, price of ethereum and co may surely crash too initially but does not necessarily equate to their death.
Bitcoin is not easy to die. Even if it is true, it will drive other cryptocurrencies to fall. But eventually there will be a cryptocurrency instead of Bitcoin. It will become a leader in encryption, maybe Ethereum, or some kind of not yet released. Crypto currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is just like any other technology, it can die if no one is using it at all. However, with its increasingly limited value, currently the bitcoin in circulation of about 19 million, means before 2140 the amount of bitcoin will be exhausted. Bitcoin may run out, but it will never die, because bitcoin transactions will always happen. With fewer bitcoins, the price will increase. Moreover at this time, bitcoin is also used as a means of payment, then the possibility for the future bitcoin will often be used higher. And, my personal predictions, in the future more new coins will be created with more sophisticated technological advantages than now
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
Yes its true I also believe that bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is now very strong and there is a very be support too bitcoin by some rich countries and bitcoin is now unstoppable because bitcoin believe on the top of all currencies and I think in the presence of bitcoin all other crypto will left market very soon.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103

But, I don't think so.

Not at all, if bitcoin dies some crypto will be affected but not all of them. Some will still stand strong like Ethereum and Ripple, since ethereum is a real deal backed my giant companies, while ripple is a centralized coin backed by banks so i think there will still be cryptocurrency if bitcoin dies.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
On a personal note, I think bitcoin is indeed the father of all cryptocurrencies. That is why if it possible happens that bitcoin will die, his children, the other cryptocurrencies will continue the legacy of cryptos.
Activity: 42
Personally, I think that bitcoin will eventually fade away although that may take some time. Newer and better currencies are being created all the time. I currently have my bets on Cardano, I think it will eventually surpass bitcoin and become the number 1 crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Same like some posting, i dont think btc will die. But if it does die, it will surely affect the crypto world and other coins. Like it or not, btc is like mother of all coins so huge movement in btc, be prepared others will face some impact too.
There are many other currencies as well in the world and there will be many more in the future. Existence of any currency or not is not the end of the economic system. Right now the bitcoin is leading the crypto currencies of the world and we all know that bitcoin has the potential to be the leader for very long time ahead, therefore this is like wasting the positive energies on the things which must not be discussed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
I'm sure you're drawing this conclusion based on bitcoin price analysis. So if the bitcoin price has decreased significantly, then almost all altcoin experiencing the same thing. so if viewed from the price difference, altcoins that have prices below bitcoin will be zero when bitcoin has reached a certain low. But that can not be guaranteed because the price movement of cryptocurrency depends on the supply and demand factor, and if bitcoin falls, the investors immediately transfer their assets to another cryptocurrency such as BCH, ETH, XRP etc., so that it can push back the price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1

But, I don't think so.

For now on seems like that if seen from the price and most usage by people, Ethereum is preferred by new ICO rather than bitcoin then if bitcoin die then Etherium will replace it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Well I don't think bitcoin will die for the foreseeable future. But even if anything bad happens, price of ethereum and co may surely crash too initially but does not necessarily equate to their death.
Activity: 168
If bitcoin die, i don't think other cryptos will die also because we are not sure whether other coins were dependent on bitcoin. Different coins had each characteristics which differentiate them from bitcoin. There is large possibility that they will still exist even when the bitcoin die.
Activity: 64
Same like some posting, i dont think btc will die. But if it does die, it will surely affect the crypto world and other coins. Like it or not, btc is like mother of all coins so huge movement in btc, be prepared others will face some impact too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this is like saying , if dollar will die there will be no other money in the world Smiley don't you think it is dunny statement?
Activity: 32
First I do not think BTC will die. if that's the case i dont' see how ETH will be able to overcome BTC as the most popular cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: