Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 6. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't think cryptocurrency would die if Bitcoin is gone, because when Bitcoin was discovery gives people ideas on crypto and blockchain thats why there are so many cryptocurrencies right now, also rich people is making their own cryptocurrency thats why bitcoin price cant rise up so high today and worst case scenario if Bitcoin will drop to the bottom of all crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think if bitcoin dies then another crypto will survive and ethereum will replace bitcoin because ethereum is strong coin and be the comparison for other coins too, we can sell coins to ethereum
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

you right, cos if btc goes to 0 nobody will believe this market anymore.

This is like a game, you trade your altcoins to get more bitcoins when you sell.
Activity: 221
I think bitcoin will not die, if bitcoin die may be replaced by altcoin like ETH, LTC etc .. crypto currancy will still exist even without bitcoin, this is just my personal opinion  Smiley
Activity: 210
Bitcoin being the father of all cryptocurrencies and most of its like depend on the strength of bitcoin, so if bitcoin will die, the other digital currencies will die also. For me, bitcoin will not die, not even in the near future because its features and system are inclined in a new digital technology and bitcoin are created on this generation. Another thing, bitcoin is very popular because it is very accessible, with simple trading system, no third party involve in every transaction all of these reasons makes me believe that it will not die. Maybe bitcoin has a lower value at the moment, because it  is very volatile not easy to determine the price in every minute of it. Patience is a virtue that every holders,users and enthusiast need to practice to be rewarded soon the price gets higher again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Well, each company is doing business individually, so if Bitcoin does not survive, probably another coin will survive. Remember internet in 1998 or early 2000? Netscape, Alta Vista, Yahoo was very popular. Then starting 2006, everything changed once Google, Youtube, Facebook came into the market and start dominating. So you never know which coin will dominate next year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Black or a similar project will live on.

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 112
exactly what im kinda thinking. but not so sure.
Activity: 114
According to you if the bitcoin dies, alt coins will also die. But not in my opinion, because at this time many alt coins are willing to compete with bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will not die for the future, because it will disrupt the market. If a bitcoin is going to die i can only hope that there will be alt coin that will replace it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
I don't think BTC will die. But if it does die, cryptocurrency market will see crash and then collapse.
bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will never die for as long as there are those who use it and there is still internet network in this world. because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be turned off just like that.
Activity: 420
 How could you even begin to think that you could imagine the numerous different market conditions that would lead to the death of BTC. Not to say that in some of the scenarios where BTC is no more that all other coin would then fail in its footsteps. The rise of another coin or coins could very well be one of the scenarios where BTC dies. Afterall we only have the ability to speculate. But it seems that your approach is a bit narrow considering all of the possibilities we could see in the future.

Activity: 317
Merit: 110
Bitcoin is the Internet of money.

All predictions of a Bitcoin demise will inevitably be wrong.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
Yes, most likely if this happens, then the market will close. At least for the moment. However, the longer the market exists, the more likely that sooner or later something will be able to shift the bitcoin from the leading position.

Yea, i don't think people will still invest in cryptos or altcoins when they knew that Bitcoin is dead at all.
Because Bitcoin is holding the investors's trust in this market .
That means no Bitcoin , there will be nothing else in this market at all even how potiental it is.
Activity: 172
 I don't think BTC will die. But if it does die, cryptocurrency market will see crash and then collapse.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Yes, most likely if this happens, then the market will close. At least for the moment. However, the longer the market exists, the more likely that sooner or later something will be able to shift the bitcoin from the leading position.
Activity: 294
Strange statement. As for me personaly, I doubt, that bitcoin will ever die, becouse it only begins to be very popular and relevant, though.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Maybe bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency. But if the bitcoin dies there is the possibility of other coins will still survive. Because each coin already has enthusiasts, investors and their respective functions.
Activity: 378

But, I don't think so.

I think you should include a source for it. Ethereum has been around 4-5 years, and it has good community support either.

But, I don't think so.

I agree with you, If the bitcoin dies then there will be no more crypto that lasts and that means cryptocurrency starting from the beginning again. Do you believe this too? But it's hard bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will last as long as he can. You know that bitcoin has been in the interest of many investors and it certainly will help bitcoin to increase even more.
I agree, Crypto are related to Bitcoin, so it is can be impossible to divide this both. As we have seen, crypto technology has undergone many developments since 2009 Bitcoin first emerged, today this technology is evolving into many altcoins with a wide range of products on offer.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market, no one denies it. On the other hand i refuse this thought, the market can find a way to survive if bitcoin dies. It’s not fair to think the opposite.
Activity: 323

But, I don't think so.

I agree with you, If the bitcoin dies then there will be no more crypto that lasts and that means cryptocurrency starting from the beginning again. Do you believe this too? But it's hard bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will last as long as he can. You know that bitcoin has been in the interest of many investors and it certainly will help bitcoin to increase even more.
Pages:
Jump to: