Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 15. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I disagree with you, because I think there are a lot of legalized coins which do not rely on bitcoin. Bitcoin won't die as long as there are at least many people in this world using it as means of transactions (online). Also, bitcoin will regenerate as time goes by, there are things that may prove to it, like last year's trend is very high. So, invest some of the money into other coin offerings and let it stay there for a while to avoid misplace or misallocation of the money.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

Hi there wipeout0, I agree with your notion when bitcoin dies, other crypto could die too. Since most of the crypto emerged after bitcoin, bitcoin is always paving the way of other crypto in terms of different aspect like trading, mining and even rules and regulations. Once the bitcoin are endorsed and use by a certain company other follows, and when a ban with bitcoin was impose, other coins including ethereium is also affected. But I can’t more than agree that ethereium could get the spot of bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
BITCOIN IS THE FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY, IT IS KNOWEN BY PEOPLE A LOT . HOWEVER, ALTCOIN OR ETHEREUM HAS ITS PRIVILEGES FOR DETERMINATION AND DEVELOPMENT SO IF BITCOIN DIE, THE OTHER CRYPTOS CAN ALIVE
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
I don't think it will happen because we know that bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. Bitcoin - a symbol of blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
I don’t think so; currently there are other crypto that follow the steps done by bitcoin but perform different like bitcoin like ripple. There are time I get doubt that bitcoin could be replaced, but it seems that thru time bitcoin will continue to increase and other crypto price just follow. I couldn’t imagine that other crypto could replace the trone of bitcoin, especially if it just a fork of it.  But if bitcoin dies, other crypto may still be use due to private company support.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Chances of bitcoin fading off are very minimal and shouldn't even be expected. but again even if it happens, there are numerous other coins that operates independently and doesn't depend on BTC in anyway. The exit of BTC will not necessarily mean that others will be affected. so no the end of BTC doesn't mean others will die too
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No it will not come to that point. Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency only because it was the first; but certainly not because it’s the best. The technology behind it is significantly subservient to many of its rivals. If bitcoin would crash and its bubble would burst, investors becoming cautious of the whole cryptocurrency market would simply recognise that a paradigm shift has occurred. Then we can expect that much of the money previously invested in Bitcoin would simply be re-invested into other Cryptos.

Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nothing is impossible in this world but with bitcoin it will be proven wrong to defeat Bitcoin has crossed the stages of thinking about of survival. It has been proven that Bitcoin is No.01 one and nothing will come close to it. So Bitcoin not going to die for sure and also for sure Etherium will not be no.01 atleast for next 25 years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

But, I don't think so.

It's still far to happen that bitcoin will die. What if ethereum will die first than bitcoin. Both coins are doing good. Let's hope that we will be profitable from them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Each cryotocurrency doesn't depend any other cryotocurrencies so if bitcoin die other coins will have the value according to their demand and supply but if bitcoin dies people may nit trust other coins too result in the price fall in my opinion.
RMR
Activity: 41
Bitcoin cant die because its the highest value of all coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

But, I don't think so.

Yawn! Question why will bitcoin die? Did satoshi come in your dreams? Really tired of seeing such boring threads.

Anyway to answer your questions firstly bitcoins will not die. There're more than 800 + cyptos, bitcoins is the face of it.

Believe in bitcoins and trust me bitcoins shall never die, and all alts may die lol.

So be invested in bitcoins only.
Lol that was an epic reply.

Like really how can you people still post such threads. I mean just get over it. What the hell makes you think that Bitcoin will die. I really need a good explanation to this. Once you have an answer ready for that do tell me.

And Bitcoin is the king of the crypt world now. This position is a hard one to beat. So my dear friend pay heed to what you have now and stop worrying about such nuisance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
If bitcoin will die all altcoins will die also become bitcoin is the mother and bitcoin dictate the price of each altcoins in the market.
Activity: 24
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies so if Bitcoin dies i think it's really hard for cryptocurrencies to be survived.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
if bitcoin is lost, all the altcoin and token in the cmc will be affected and the trasaction will slow down and people will not understand and people will be wondering why one of the most important coins is suddenly shattered so the bitcoin is important to person
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the only way to mine crypto, because all the the crypto's originate in bitcoin so when the root is gone so as the tree's. Although it takes time for the other crypto to replenish still when the time comes that there is no source of mining crypto then no one would invest on it and that would be the end of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
Bitcoin is the 1st crypto currency in the world and lot of people keep believe in bitcoin.the community and popularity behind the bitcoin is very high compare to other crypto currencies in the world.people attracted to in recent past months because of bitcoin.because of the large number of community behind bitcoin it will never die.but if some thing happen to bitcoin as you said it will be the end of crypto. because  people trust bitcoin than other coins
Activity: 256
Why did you came up with that? Digital currencies or cryptocurrencies is not all about bitcoin though some of their base of exchange is bitcoin. But I disagree, cryptos will still go on even bitcoin dies.
Activity: 327
I absolutely agree with you . In crypto currency bitcoin are the first coin that make crypto world so how can it die!!!. I think it's false alarm. There are more crypto have a good place now a day so there are many competitive . I think bitcoin still growing and it will. Bitcoin and ethereum place will be good always no doubt.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

But, I don't think so.

i think so, bitcoin die, all cryptocurrencies die.
cause bitcoin is first cryptocurrencies.
but another side, not easy to make bitcoin die. its so hard
As per what I have observed too, when bitcoin price goes down the value of other cryptocurrency are also dropping and maybe will happen too if bitcoin die no cryptos can still stay alive because I believe that those alternative coins are made inspired of bitcoin. They made it as a remedy to the high valued bitcoin that was really hard to afford with an ordinary man that is considered as an average people earning a average salary.
Bitcoin is the hottest trend in the global market as it continues its excellency. It has been the benchmark of other crypto, I think its death is impossible, but if it will happen other crypto will survive due to bitcoin's legacy.
Pages:
Jump to: