Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 19. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
we don't have same opinion.
I think many other good cryptocurrencies with a good speed of transactions and lower fees can replace bitcoin one day.
As long as internet alive, crypto will live
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
February 27, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
I think if bitcoin die or failed may coin others are not going to die might even instead I think if bitcoin die there will probably be other coins will mengantikan bitcoin, according to me that will mengantikan bitcoin if bitcoin death is Etherium because Etherium is coin both good after bitcoin.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
February 27, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
bitcoin is not the only one cryptocurrencies in this world. i think if bitcoin will die there are one altcoin who stand up in platform who replace bitcoin in its position and we hope to be finalize before did happen.

What people are going to invest in that altcoin? The same people that would have lost all their money in bitcoin?
Activity: 247
February 27, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
 bitcoin is not the only one cryptocurrencies in this world. i think if bitcoin will die there are one altcoin who stand up in platform who replace bitcoin in its position and we hope to be finalize before did happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
for now..it is impossible bitcoin will die...bitcoin have so many investors meaning if there is investors, there is demands and this investors knows very well the ups and downs of btc..although there are times that you felt discourage when there is dropping but the hope for price increase is still present
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 27, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
I don't think BTC will die in the future because if you will know how BTC started and survived you will still believe in the power of BTC. Other cryptocurrencies will also rise and grow because of their potential in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
Don't worry others cryptocurrency like dogecoin and ethereum can take the place of bitcoin if he die
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 08:43:57 PM
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
we all know that the bitcoin is the most #1 coin in the market among other altcoins, maybe if bitcoin die's the other popular coins next to bitcoin will claim the #1 spot in the market.
I don't think that if bitcoin die all the coins are still alive? bitcoin is a depiction of the success of all cryptocurrencies, You can see some time ago when the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen in price because of bad news about bitcoin. bitcoin has full effect over whole cryptocurrency but I don't think bitcoin will die? bitcoin is a technology of the future will certainly continue to grow and have a lot
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
This is partly true. Many may die, but most will survive.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
If even bitcoin disappears, which I wildly doubt, then all other crypto currencies will survive some crisis falls and stay afloat. The main part of the alt is created on the basis of Ether, so I do not see the point of even exaggerating about the disappearance of the cryptocurrency if BTC disappears))

Well, i think that is impossible that bitcoin will die. if this will happen soon i think everyone will gone too if circumstances that eliminates all cryptocurrency world wide but if the value of bitcoin will become zero then it replaces another cryptocurrency having a strongest one the competes the price of previous coin.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
I think that bitcoin will not die. The more days the more bitcoin users are, the more they grow. Another case if there is no user. Although that happens, there are still many crypto currencies that become his successor.
There's no way that Bitcoin will die. I agree with that the more users of Bitcoin, the more supporter it gathers. This is one of the reasons why why bitcoin is becoming powerful. But if ever that Bitcoin die, there will be other cryptocurrencies stay.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
I don't know how to say this. Bitcoin is the first cryoptocurrency, and no one knows what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency, will cryptocurrency still exist or not. And we don't know will there will be a new coin that can dominate the market or not. So for now, our job is to make sure that people doesn't hate cryptocurrency or bitcoin so that bitcoin still can exist for a long time
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
If even bitcoin disappears, which I wildly doubt, then all other crypto currencies will survive some crisis falls and stay afloat. The main part of the alt is created on the basis of Ether, so I do not see the point of even exaggerating about the disappearance of the cryptocurrency if BTC disappears))
Activity: 281
February 24, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin die then probably other cryptocurrecies and coins will still alive, because all coins are independent to each one another which every price of then will not affects the another one.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 24, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

But, I don't think so.

It can be seen that altcoin has a typical network with Ethereum, so if Bitcoin dies, then altcoins will exist and replace Bitcoin. And Ethereum will replace Bitcoin to become the crypto market leader in cryptocurrencies. I guess that over the next five years Bitcoin will be replaced entirely by Ethereum.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 24, 2018, 07:13:58 PM
I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Referring to the above ascertion, bitcoin will not die a natural death because other cryptos depend on it.

Those accusations are not proven though, but its obvious that banks really hates bitcoin because they know they are eliminated as middle man, meaning the potential profit is already lost when people starts to patronized bitcoin more than banks.

They have been attacking it ever since, I hope you do remember Jamie Dimon.

However, bitcoin is resilient to such attacks, and the more they bashed it, the more bitcoin become stronger overtime. I think altcoins though will survived even if bitcoin dies. But technically bitcoin will not die on the contrary it will continue to grow more as people all over the globe will find it suitable whether to keep their wealth, as an investment or for doing micro payments.
Activity: 6
February 24, 2018, 06:00:11 PM
I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Referring to the above ascertion, bitcoin will not die a natural death because other cryptos depend on it.
Activity: 560
February 24, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

But, I don't think so.

You are right in this case. See the coinmarketcap and you will  see BTC dominance to 39%. This means 39% of the money invested in crypto currency is in bitcoins so if bitcoins dies, people will move out of crypto.
In addition, we can see a trend that often occurs in the market when bitcoin prices go down. Is not most of the altcoin also decreased? That can be used as an illustration, if bitcoin dies then sooner or later a similar thing will happen to altcoin. But, if there are other altcoins that have a strong position and can replace bitcoin, then a new dynasty will be formed.
Activity: 6
February 24, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
We are living in time of cryptos. So if Bitcoin dies, another cryptos will come.
Activity: 33
February 24, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

But, I don't think so.

No i think BTC will survive, but it will be not the number one
Pages:
Jump to: