Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 21. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
No, thats not true. Every coins or cryptos are unique to each other and it cant affects other cryptos so if bitcoin die then it is possible that bitcoin users will go to other cryptos.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
If bitcoin for some reason disappears, I do not think that this will have a big impact on the altcoyns, the more such an event will not make them die. Each crypto currency is a closed isolated system that can exist independently. So far, only bitcoin is used as a link in the trade and transfer of little-known digital coins to fiat. However, bitcoin in this case can easily be replaced by another successful and well-known crypto currency.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
It's a good idea, but all the subcoins can sink because Bitcoin's sinking is totally sinking.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

But, I don't think so.

If BTC dies, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.

It is impossible for cryptocurrencies to survive when Bitcoin die. In future, I believe the cryptocurrencies won’t be dependable on Bitcoin prices because the competitors like Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are always here to replace or tighten the BTC dominance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 22, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

But, I don't think so.

Bitcoin is a more powerful currency among all the cryptocurrencies. So if this coin will not be supported and if it will get any damage then no one will then trust on any other cryptocurrency. People are investing in all other coins looking at the success of bitcoin. That is why it is important that bitcoin become more stronger and for that we have to support it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

But, I don't think so.

The other cryptos will live. I don't think all cryptos will die if bitcoins die because they are independent of each other. Meaning these alt coins and thrive on their own without bitcoins. I think there are a lot of alt coins out there that's able to beat bitcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:41:03 PM
if the bitcoin dies then there will be a substitute, that is Ethereum
because it's not just bitcoins that have great confidence from all investors, Ethereum currently occupies the second position after bitcoin.
and I'm sure if for example bitcoin is gone, Ethereum will replace bitcoin, since no other altcoin can match Bitcoin besides Ethereum.
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
February 22, 2018, 05:35:13 PM
I believe each crypto currency should be judged by its merit and utility.  Our job as a community is to find ways to make it easier to use crypto currency.  For instance, if you are a business owner consider accepting BTC/ETH/LTC as payment for your services.  Each time it is accepted, we increase exposure and gain legitimacy.
Activity: 224
February 22, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Yes, ETH is considered Bitcoin 2.0, with improvements in technology, security and quality of service. However, it is only assumed in the future. Bitcoin may lose value but it will not die on the cryptocurrency development platform. Of course, the efforts of LTC and NEO can not be denied. Competition is fair and well worth the wait.
Activity: 238
RedKLess
February 22, 2018, 12:13:57 PM
i think ethereum is the only altcoin can beat bitcoin but not kill bitcoin
if bitcoin die, just matter of time altcoin will die to or maybe die first before bitcoin end. Bitcoin is to powerful and not gonna die easy.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 22, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
I'm an ETH holder but I don't consider ETH will be taking over bitcoin's side when its dead. As Vitalik is working on another project and it might be the reason why ETH will start to lose its breathe soon.
https://itsblockchain.com/vitalik-buterin-ico-2/
Activity: 35
February 22, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
No I dont think so, ETH and Litecoin (and other powerful coins, too) are proved to overtake BTC in the near future, and they have a team behind, also a good platform to develop more and more.
Activity: 200
February 22, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
I don't agree with this because ethereum has its own life and valuee. If bitcoin crashes I think value of ethereum will also go down but definitely it will not die too. Crypto currency  will still be alive because of altcoins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Why not? Yeah maybe you can say like this because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that can success like now. But nothing can't happen in this world. Bitcoin can die in the future and the other cryptocurrencies changed bitcoin place, can be success like bitcoin now, and then die, and changed with the other cryptocurrencies again. Everything can changed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
February 22, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

But, I don't think so.

In my opinion, if BTC dies... Cryptocurrencies would still be exist in fact other cryptocurrencies would be even more popular due to that bitcoin is gone for bitcoin is a competitors of other cryptos even if it is the pioneering coin.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

But, I don't think so.

No matter how good you are, when you are gone you will always be replaced. We do not know what will replace bitcoin if ever the time comes that it will be gone, but I am sure, cryptocurrency will continue.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

But, I don't think so.

i

Its deppends if all cryptocurrency coins accepted  to convert into fiat money even if bitcoin die cryptocurrency never die.
But I don't believe bitcoin die in the world of cryptocurrency becuse still strong in the marketcap and as long as bitcoin supporters continue to accept bitcoin as currency Bitcoin never die.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 22, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
I don't see this happening since there are a lot more cryptocurrencies out there that is cheaper in price and is more worthy to be invested on. Bitcoin's death will be the gateway to new and bettet cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins pioneered the rise of new alt coins.

I do not know yesnit can happen that it will open new door to new cryptocurrency.  But it can also affect altcoins amd if bitcoin dies, altcoins can die also.  Because the strongest or the father of all cryptos dies so people woild think if it is still worth it to use altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 22, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
There is no connection between the price of bitcoin and the other crypto so it means other cryptos no need to die of the bitcoin fails.But bitcoin was the first ever crypto invented and its price raised from the ashes so people now have trust on other crypto currencies sue to the bitcoin growth so they will afraid to invest on other crypto currencies if bitcoin fails.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
February 22, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
We all know that bitcoin is the founder of other cryptocurrencies out there in the market and its value is surprisingly high than other cryptocurrency but it doesn't mean Altcoin will perish if the bitcoin is gone. Altcoin serves different function just not a sort of payment and it also has different algorithms like Ethereum. Ethereum is next to bitcoin because of the popularity and the adoption rate of it is quite high, the transaction and transaction fees are much faster, lower and more secured than bitcoin in its current state.
Pages:
Jump to: