Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 17. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
it could have happened, but it is very difficult the possibility for bitcoin will die. see the number of people who want to hold bitcoin and they may think for the long term, therefore they will not sell the bitcoin they hold. maybe that will lead to high bitcoin prices in the future. it's going to happen to bitcoin if the person selling bitcoin is very little, the price will be very expensive...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I don't think so.I think if bitcoin die then the market will crash for a certain time but some crypto will surely survive that crash and do well in future.But I also think bitcoin never gonna die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
If bitcoin dies, it would greatly affects the other cryptocurrencies, but that would be impossible. Bitcoin has already established itself. It might lower it's value and be replaced by altcoins but it will never cease to exist.
Activity: 140
great answer! All this market will never die, slow blocking will be replaced by fast, expensive transactions will replace cheap, but the market will remain
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the King, Ethereum is the Prince, the remaining 3-5 most popular cryptocurrencies are relatives of the Royal family. The other cryptocurrencies are the king's retinue. If die the king that the new king will be Ethereum. If die the King and Prince that the new king will be the relative of the Royal family. If die the whole Royal family and its relatives the entourage will have to organize elections for a new king
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
bitcoin dead, I never thought that way until now, bitcoin will never die, bitcoin will still last for a long time, but if the worst happen to bitcoin, it will have many impacts that will happen to other crypto, all crypto is sufficiently decreased due to the bitcoin that is dying, try to notice if the bitcoin price is changing and altcoin keeps abreast of the bitcoin so that it can be concluded if bitcoin as one of the coins that reference their price die, what will happen to altcoin
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the main member of the cryptocurrencies .It still alive and it will be alive. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
If bitcoin die cryptos are still alive but the prices of cryptos will huge down if that happen.
Activity: 350
February 28, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
I suppose to mock this kind of question "If Bitcoin die, no more Cryptos can alive?"
First, Bitcoin would never ever end as long as there's internet perhaps, it's getting even popular. 2nd, Some Altcoins can stand alone and develop itself without relying from Bitcoin Blockchain.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

But, I don't think so.

You should need to know that bitcoin will never die it will die not die really but it means bitcoin decreased and i thunk its more good to buy more altcoins in a low price then you will get more profit by doing that.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 28, 2018, 11:45:42 PM
In my opinion, even if Bitcoin died, it would not necessarily altcoin others die, of course, altcoin that has good potential that will last longer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
February 28, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
That is something really complicated to analyze.

If we take into account what have been happening during all this years with cryptocurrency in the world we can accurately come to the conclusion that only another cryptocurrency would be able to do such thing, if people substitute one, for another.

Personally i don't think that it will happen within the next 10 years, after that i don't know. Maybe a totally new technology come out. But it will have to be really good to be the years Bitcoin have positioning in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
I don't think so.
Crypto can keep going if Bitcoin fails and doesn't begin any new transactions. A new coin should replace it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
February 28, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
I'm not entirely sure of you sir, because in my opinion digital money will keep multiplying and have character of each, if bitcoin die still there cryptocurency, in fact I can not count so much
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
Bitcoin invented the blockchain technology and introduced cryptocurrency concept. Hope it will survive. But its current leader role may be replaced by an advanced alt coin. No one can predict how the cryptocurrency will develop. But Blockchain technology will be here to stay and improve.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 28, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

But, I don't think so.

too much if you say "no more cryptocurrencies" if BTC die.
price falling down for all crypto maybe yes.
but afterward people will move on and another Crypto will take BTC place as a market leader.
and in my opinion, currently the most likely to replace the BTC is ETH
Activity: 476
February 28, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

But, I don't think so.

First of all, I am curious why do you think that Bitcoin can die. Do you see any signs of its agony? Secondly, even when community stops using it, another, probably even more powerful cryptocurrency will come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

But, I don't think so.

If bitcoin die the all market will fall, but it will recover within few years and will survive only strong projects. The technology blockchain can change many spheres of life, using it is inevitably. And cryptocurrencies is a main motivation for building and supporting blockchain ecosystem for each participant, so they can't just dissapear.
Activity: 57
February 27, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
I don't think so.
Activity: 115
February 27, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Among all the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin stands as the first among them.It should have been notice by now that  when ever there is a price decrease in bitcoins, other coins are affected  in one way or the other.This simply means bitcoin dictates the way of the Cryptocurrencies. It is very clear that Bitcoin will not die, even in the midst of other Altcoin trying to follow the foot step of Bitcoin. It will be seen that if people loose their money in Bitcoin, such people will not want to hear about Crypto currency, they will rather run away from any thing called Crypto. Despite the bad publicity about Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies, it still continue to be the  coin most investors are investing in.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
I think if bitcoin die or failed may coin others are not going to die might even instead I think if bitcoin die there will probably be other coins will mengantikan bitcoin, according to me that will mengantikan bitcoin if bitcoin death is Etherium because Etherium is coin both good after bitcoin.
I am not agree because it will take a lot of time for another currency to take the place of bitcoin, it is not only about the currency but it is also about the inverters because now bitcoin is the only coin that is famous and popular throughout the world every country is now acceptor bitcoin, so no currency can be equal to bitcoin the other things is about the death of bitcoin that it will never die because it is growing more and more in this world because high number of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: