Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin die, no more cryptos can alive. - page 25. (Read 1906 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 10:44:10 PM
bitcoin dominates the market, and bitcoin also determines altcoin prices and holds full control of market conditions. that's what we see today.

and we also see that bitcoin will die, due to increased mining and less inventory. but the condition will be different when bitcoin is gone, then altcoin is specified by crypto user.

crypto users have to choose another altcoin that can control the market. and I predict that the ETH will be the king of crypto after bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 18, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Bitcoin as a core is a solution for the current issue of cross-border payments and if we can somehow reduce the fees and confirmation time then there is a scope for growth in the offline market too. However, Ethereum or altcoins have their own philosophies and reasons for existence. Ethereum solves the issue of trust in the form of smart contracts and so on with the alt-coins so BTC is not affecting altcoins at all but the fact is that the Bitcoin is helping them to grow by building awareness about what cryptocurrencies are all about on a global scale.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
I totally agree with you, Without bitcoin cryptocurrencies all coins are nothing. Bitcoin is the base for all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is a very good coin and I always mention that If BTC is o. 1 the Ethereum is 2nd. But at this moment, some people are trying to create a big hype about Ethereum, but that is too much. If bitcoin will die the not only ethereum rather all crypto coin will die
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 18, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
bitcoin will never die, and enough created these stupid topics already. After all, there is no reason for this ...

Sure, chances are bitcoin won't. But theoretically there's always that very small possibility due to multiple possible reasons. But yea, prices will crash IF bitcoin somewhat dies. But the projects won't die, it's just that the prices will be significantly lower.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
bitcoin is the king and father of blockchain technology.so i think no crypto can overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Someone says Etherium will be no. 1 coin if Bitcoin die.

But, I don't think so.

If BTC die, there will be no more cryptocurrencies.
Yes bitcoin is the mother of crypto-currency so bitcoin die other coin must be die or valueness.We already see that last few week  bitcoin down 7000$ below and crypto market also down,But now bitcoin price up and crypto market.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
If Bitcoin is dead, all of the crypto money is sinking, but I do not think it will be such a possibility that we lose a great chance.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
February 18, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
bitcoin will never die, and enough created these stupid topics already. After all, there is no reason for this ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
At this moment if it happens, all cryptos will crush but they will not die because of their technologies. They are new utilities for nowadays life in future.
Activity: 22
February 18, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
You write strange things. Bitcoin does not have to die.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 18, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
no one can be sure the bitcoin will disappear or die, everyone in the world and the observers can only make an analysis. and direct the public to believe in all the blank analyzes. Bitcoin I think is smarter than those who make the analysis. If bitcoin went extinct, they would have sold it to a second party. and make the latest coins with the same team. this is my original personal analysis.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
February 18, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
Man just fuck off alright. To some extent I have also said that but that makes no sense. If USD dies will the world die? Sure we won't be going through good times but still. That's just a conspiracy theory that bitcoiners have. Bitcoin cannot die.  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
February 18, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
This is plain silly.
Generally no other crypto is directly linked to BTC, if by some unforseen
freak event were to terminally damage BTC and noone was willing to either
Buy, sell or mine it the price of other coins would be temporarily affected
but only temporarily.
Activity: 112
February 18, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

But, I don't think so.

If what you say would ever happen, the market will crash for a few months and a lot of money would go into Altcoins, therefor, if you are not a solo bitcoin investor, you will eventually benefit from it!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 18, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

But, I don't think so.

The fact that ethereum or any other altcoin displaces the bitcoin of its hitherto hegemonic leadership does not imply the death of bitcoin. In fact, although its percentage of dominance has apparently fallen drastically over the last few months, this is very relative since the market has grown exponentially and for this reason it is practically impossible for bitcoin to keep retaining most of the capital. Even when bitcoin is worth more than $100,000 in some years, the market will be so big that bitcoin will probably only be in the top 10 at that moment.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
Bitcoin is big name in crypto world. if it dies it impact on all crypto currencies. Eth also can not safe.
If by passing of time Eth increase faith of investor in itself then it can leave behind bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

But, I don't think so.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency but it doesnt mean that if bitcoin die also other crypto currency will be worthless. Although the chance of bitcoin to die is very slim, still it is possible to happen. The only thing that it will happen is when there will be a totally shutdown of internet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 18, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
I really don't think so. It can't be happened. It still alive and it will be alive. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin die then it is impossible to alive others cryptos.
Activity: 322
February 18, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

But, I don't think so.

I think bitcoin is leader in cryptocurrency market. And its most valuable coin in around the world. Any other coin can"t be equal then bitcoin. So I also tell, If Bitcoin die, no more cryptocurrencies can alive. But I believe this bitcoin never will die, it is true.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
Bitcoin is the essential member of the cryptocurrencies i think.If Bitcoin fails, which i don't expect to happen, other cryptocurrencies ( except Ethereum i think) can fail too.I believe in Ethereum as i believe in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: