Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow - page 13. (Read 30531 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 07, 2016, 07:30:57 AM
Well, if it would happen, it were be a very sad thing... But, I'm sure if it happens anyday, another crypto-currency will take its place and we will continue making our online deals, but using another main currency. Many people would lose their money value, because a big part of it would be in BTCs, a big loss for many and new opportunities for others, that is the walk of life...

But there is nothing to worry about it now, BTC has a lot of success to make yet, the prosperity BTC is giving to its users is just beginning! The chance this hypothetically situation has to happen is near to 0!

That is a nice idea. I have made a comment here before and I state that if bitcoin will be gone tomorrow I will cashout everything today but after reading your comment I thought that instead of cashing out I will trade it to other altcoins who are also trustworthy. Possibly I will trade it to Ethereum, Litecoin and Pesobit which is a much better option than cashing out.
But I guess there will be no possibility for survival of altcoins if bitcoin dies. Because the problem bitcoin will be facing will also applicable to all other altcoins. For example a legal issue or a drawback in cryptography, all of these will be a common problem across all crypto currencies. So buying altcoins will be meaningless on bitcoin's dying situations.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 07, 2016, 07:07:48 AM
Well, if it would happen, it were be a very sad thing... But, I'm sure if it happens anyday, another crypto-currency will take its place and we will continue making our online deals, but using another main currency. Many people would lose their money value, because a big part of it would be in BTCs, a big loss for many and new opportunities for others, that is the walk of life...

But there is nothing to worry about it now, BTC has a lot of success to make yet, the prosperity BTC is giving to its users is just beginning! The chance this hypothetically situation has to happen is near to 0!

That is a nice idea. I have made a comment here before and I state that if bitcoin will be gone tomorrow I will cashout everything today but after reading your comment I thought that instead of cashing out I will trade it to other altcoins who are also trustworthy. Possibly I will trade it to Ethereum, Litecoin and Pesobit which is a much better option than cashing out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 07, 2016, 06:26:08 AM
I guess, if bitcoin died tomorrow many people here will morn because they depend of bitcoin nowadays.
There will be no warning if the bitcoin will be going to die unless some one will crash it down. Buy all bitcoin and store it in his pocket alone..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 07, 2016, 06:08:26 AM
It is so impossible that bitcoin will the die tomorrow since bitcoin si now growing with many users.

i agree with you that bitcoin will be never died because bitcoin adoption is really too much high and there is a lot of people are using bitcoin for online shopping and we can see that the price of bitcoin is very powerful and stronger.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 07, 2016, 04:10:35 AM
It is so impossible that bitcoin will the die tomorrow since bitcoin si now growing with many users.

It's possible because we do not see the future, but we have big trust with bitcoin that it will not die easy because we trusted it very much and people has high hopes that bitcoin will be the future of money. We, the supporters are the people who can dictate the value of bitcoin and our constant support is necessary to keep seeing bitcoin alive and successful.
Activity: 154
December 07, 2016, 03:37:33 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 07, 2016, 12:52:32 AM
If it would die tomorrow I would for sure cry about it because it would mean I would lose a lot of money by this.
I think I would even maybe harm myself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
December 06, 2016, 11:28:14 PM
Whatever happens we must be ready, if tomorrow bitcoin shall die, I will accept gladly, because surely there is wisdom behind it. Therefore, I do not ever want to store or hold my bitcoin for long periods, if I thought it was lucky I will soon sell.

You would not be thinking like that if you held any btc. You must be btcbroke arent ya.

If bitcoin die tommorow that shall be a sad moments for us who believe and use it, but when this happens there will be new born will come just like our life in this world people like us have offsprings. Same with bitcoin its offsprings will bring back bitcoin life to us after its death and possible opportunity in the future will be for all of us.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 06, 2016, 10:51:32 PM
Whatever happens we must be ready, if tomorrow bitcoin shall die, I will accept gladly, because surely there is wisdom behind it. Therefore, I do not ever want to store or hold my bitcoin for long periods, if I thought it was lucky I will soon sell.

You would not be thinking like that if you held any btc. You must be btcbroke arent ya.
December 06, 2016, 09:22:31 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2016, 08:29:32 PM

December 06, 2016, 08:24:01 PM
[

There are a few that stand out to me like ltc, doge, xmr. Do you think any of thoses could slip into number 2 if btc died tomorrow.

I would say doge or ltc and even eth perhaps.  But doge would definitely be tops.  Just my two cents Wink

[/quote]

Yeah doge would be my first call in that situation, I think followed by ltc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
December 06, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

crying all day long, throwing computer in the pool, and eating 100 bananas will not solve the problem. it is useless.

so if it would happen, it will be better to move onto another coins. there are a lot of altcoins. we can use to earn money either. just like bitcoin.
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
December 06, 2016, 06:00:37 PM
[

There are a few that stand out to me like ltc, doge, xmr. Do you think any of thoses could slip into number 2 if btc died tomorrow.
[/quote]

I would say doge or ltc and even eth perhaps.  But doge would definitely be tops.  Just my two cents Wink

December 06, 2016, 05:48:56 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

Hmmm, bitcoin has been around for far too long and still getting stronger.

But if bitcoin dies tomorrow, then some "offsprings" will take over the void.  Those who have been used to doing transactions with bitcoin would definitely find some better alternatives because of how bitcoin makes transactions involving money so easy, convenient and fast.

But bitcoin, don't just die yet.   Not in my lifetime, at least. Wink

What offspring do you think will be number one if that happens?

Oh, you got me thinking there.  Honestly, I am not ready for an answer.  It's like asking for the next best alternative to fresh, clean air. Smiley I guess some would say that bitcoin and fresh, clean air are incomparable but that would only stress that I really got no idea.  Not just one yet. 

Probably, that would be good for another bitcoin topic, if there isn't one at the moment.  Wink

I am simply ME.
December 06, 2016, 05:44:35 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

But if bitcoin dies tomorrow, then some "offsprings" will take over the void.  Those who have been used to doing transactions with bitcoin would definitely find some better alternatives because of how bitcoin makes transactions involving money so easy, convenient and fast.

Oh, you got me thinking there.  Honestly, I am not ready for an answer.  It's like asking for the next best alternative to fresh, clean air. Smiley I guess some would say that bitcoin and fresh, clean air are incomparable but that would only stress that I really got no idea.  Not just one yet. 

Probably, that would be good for another bitcoin topic, if there isn't one at the moment.  Wink

December 06, 2016, 05:30:15 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

I am simply ME.
December 06, 2016, 04:55:14 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

December 06, 2016, 04:44:19 PM
if bitcoin died then i will start trade with other coin but i do not think that bitcoin will be died because bitcoin is much more stronger currency and a lot of people adopt that bitcoin in huge amount and you can check the price of bitcoin is going too much higher day by day so we can not consider that bitcoin will be died tomororw.
i agree with you that bitcoin would be never died because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and getting stronger and we know that bitcoin adoption is also going to higher amount and bitcoin is very much modern currency and useful so we can not says that bitcoin will died tomorrow .
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 06, 2016, 04:41:04 PM
Obviously bitcoin will not that abruptly if it ever dies. If it does it will long and slow and we will have lots of notice because it will be replaced by a better technology. And nothing like that exits yet.
Pages:
Jump to: