Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 86. (Read 98162 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i will sell all my bitcoin and buy other coins like ETH, i think ETH will be rise up if bitcoins drop

Eth is depending on the price of bitcoin, so if bitcoin dropped to $1 then eth would also fall that time.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This is a little unrealistic but let's just assume this happened. I think I'd hold onto my bitcoins and even buy some more. There's a possibility that after most people dump their bitcoin, the bitcoin's price will go high. I'd sell my bitcoins then when its price goes back to 400$.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
Yes, if the price dropped to $1, then once again bitcoin will not be able to get that much fame again and it will be much harder for bitcoin to gain the believe of people once again, and will fail in the field of crypto-currency.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i will sell all my bitcoin and buy other coins like ETH, i think ETH will be rise up if bitcoins drop

if bitcoin price drop to $1 coins as ETH and other coins of course, would not be worth it, because all centered on the price of bitcoin.

i cant imagine if ETH is going to down after BTC and i hope not
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

if bitcoin price drop to $1 coins as ETH and other coins of course, would not be worth it, because all centered on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

its going to be buying frenzy. i'll spend my savings to buy btcs.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 1000 btc and then wait for the price to grow. But its impossible. Dont believe this. this is scam.

Yes bitcoin cannot fall that low in future, maximum it can fall to $350 nothing below then that and If it falls that low then many of us will buy maximum number of coins.
Activity: 294
I am going to tear up me hairs from head hahaha. Well, honesly, there r really good ideas what to do in this case. So I'm gonna read what else other users will write and make myself prepared for such case, cause nobody knows how it's gonna be with bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
 if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 1000 btc and then wait for the price to grow. But its impossible. Dont believe this. this is scam.
Activity: 462
even if it is impossible but if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 100 btc and then wait for the price to grow because if that really happen it will be 100% controlled by btc holders
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin

I have experience. when altcoins prices are in the price 40k sat, then a few weeks of the coin is dropped to 1 sat and the end of their scam and destroyed. is likely to be the same if it occurs to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
It's possible this will happen later today, i would wait till 0.00001 to buy a whole bunch just for fun and take a scresnshot, afterwards we won't be able to use them anyway.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
That's a stupid question what would everyone do when they have several coins left and the value
of it falls to 1 dollar. Of course everyone hold their coins and wait for the moment of increasing.

I do think that before we reach that point ( $1 ) everyone has already jump out of the boat..Big time collectors are the first one to notice changes in this community and the price..So probably small time players will be the one left.. Except if those investors really love bitcoin and not just the profit..That's just my opinion...  Smiley
Activity: 269
That's a stupid question what would everyone do when they have several coins left and the value
of it falls to 1 dollar. Of course everyone hold their coins and wait for the moment of increasing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

yes bitcoin will never fall to $1, this is only an imagination. well, if it happens bitcoin will be immediately destroyed. but anyway I think it is impossible
That is quite bad but you never will know what is going to happen with the the currency but the chance is not that high that it can reach that low value.
And the most are hoping that the value is going to rise soon and that would be perfect, but it is hard to predict the currency.
It would be bad I guess because something cannot be right if the price is that low. So first I would look up why the price is so low and then decide if it still would make sense to buy bitcoins.

That price is simply impossible in future as bitcoin will rise more in future and no one expects that low price as bitcoin will be more popular and powerful in coming years.
Activity: 448

yes bitcoin will never fall to $1, this is only an imagination. well, if it happens bitcoin will be immediately destroyed. but anyway I think it is impossible
That is quite bad but you never will know what is going to happen with the the currency but the chance is not that high that it can reach that low value.
And the most are hoping that the value is going to rise soon and that would be perfect, but it is hard to predict the currency.
It would be bad I guess because something cannot be right if the price is that low. So first I would look up why the price is so low and then decide if it still would make sense to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 336

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Who knows, but i think that i will try to work with other altcoins if they will worth. But i don't even think that bitcoin can drop to 1$ anyway, it must grow more  Grin

You are right, we don't want bitcoin to dropped to that price which is only $1. That is a good idea to try working with altcoins.
But still altcoins were just always falling into dump unlike bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: