Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 89. (Read 98162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Buy MOOOOOORE!!!

Haha, yup, buy 2-3k and wait for the rise. However, this cannot happen, not possible. Unless there s some major glitch in the code. In that case I would do nothing, just write off the loss.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Buy MOOOOOORE!!!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Never sell any.
I will not give up on bitcoin even if it dropped down to $0.50 when I first could of bought some.  Grin

Much better to buy bitcoins if it's price dropped down to that amount.

I will definitely buy more bitcoins that time because I believe bitcoins is now stable and has great potential becoming number 1's online currency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
If bitcoin dropped that far down, I'd get straight out. The only time ever when bitcoin was that cheap when it was just getting off it's feet. A price drop of this magnitude ($500 to $1 is terrible.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
It depends on the reason it dropped. If it dropped because of something that i feel permanently damaged bitcoin forever, then i would just hold and hope it goes back up. If i feel bitcoin could recover, i would buy some, and if i see a steady increase, buy a bunch.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If Bitcoin dropped to $1 I would most probably abandon the crypto coin and look for other alternatives. Such a severe crash would indicate massive hurdles in its adoption and once it has hit the ground I highly doubt the price will increase again as everyone will be pulling out of Bitcoin enthusiasts and speculators alike. Also a lot of people would have lost a lot of money so I guess no one would want to invest more.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Quit. I don't think there's gonna be much coming back from that type of level. Maybe there'd be a few death rattles. I ain't hanging around to see them.
If the price drops down to $1, then there must be a better alternative that has more potential than bitcoin. Clearly at that point, something terrible must have happened to bitcoin which makes it unusable and unwanted. The demand must be next to none, and that would be reflected in my options. Those who would still buy would just be suckers, and bitcoin would turn into that of a shitcoin. Pumped and dumped to eternity.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Buy around 100 and wait to see where it goes for the shits and giggles of it
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
Never sell any.
I will not give up on bitcoin even if it dropped down to $0.50 when I first could of bought some.  Grin
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
If bitcoin dropped to $1 then I will buy thousands of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is a good investment and at price of $1 it will best thing to invest in the whole world.

I don't think that Bitcoin dropped to 1$ at least in our nearest future, but if this happened i agree with you that it will be a great opportunity to buy thousands of bitcoins, because the price will increase then surely.
BTC will never go to 1$ because there are lot of buyer now days waiting to buy at every prices levels.
Activity: 742
If bitcoin dropped to $1 then I will buy thousands of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is a good investment and at price of $1 it will best thing to invest in the whole world.

I don't think that Bitcoin dropped to 1$ at least in our nearest future, but if this happened i agree with you that it will be a great opportunity to buy thousands of bitcoins, because the price will increase then surely.
Activity: 575
guess i would buy like 100 btc at that price without losing a fortune if i lose it , and if it goes up again i would be a happy man Cheesy.

Nope it won't bro! I would get a lot more Bitcoin if that ever happened because then the whales would all do the same and buy more.

I am sure you will not buy at that time, just think about a few days older when the price came back from $467 to $440, how much did you buy at that period? People were scared to see that, and if you still believe that you will buy a coin when it come at its lowest price then there are a lot of coins which are less than $1, why not you buy a large pile of it so that you will be the whale and you will manipulate that at what price you want.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
guess i would buy like 100 btc at that price without losing a fortune if i lose it , and if it goes up again i would be a happy man Cheesy.

Nope it won't bro! I would get a lot more Bitcoin if that ever happened because then the whales would all do the same and buy more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 778
if bitcoin really down to 1USD. then I will spend all the money I have to buy as many bitcoin. I was pleased that bitcoin finally made me rich.
Why tho? It's useless to have a lot of money that worth nothing. It's better to invest your money to the newest most used currency than still believing the past.

Well say what you want but till today bitconi is still the main thing. Perhaps the only thing when it comes down to crpto. I woul dby more coins too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if bitcoin really down to 1USD. then I will spend all the money I have to buy as many bitcoin. I was pleased that bitcoin finally made me rich.
Why tho? It's useless to have a lot of money that worth nothing. It's better to invest your money to the newest most used currency than still believing the past.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
buy so many bitcoin.....

My opinion about buying so many bitcoin when it reaches $1. Is really a good idea. If you are a certified trader you would probably do that because price of btc will just rise again when there are investors of btc,
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
buy so many bitcoin.....

But sometimes it is not good ways. Maybe while the price of bitcoin dropped until one dollars every coin, it will difficult to increase the price again. It can cause the user of bitcoin not interest again to use bitcoin. It just if that happens. No one can predict if the event just 'if' i mean still not real happen.
When it really goes down to $1 Bitcoin will become a toy for whales (which it basically already is).

But this time you'll get to see massive price swings where it goes up to $2-$5 and comes down to $1-$2 again.

And that's what will get the attention of a huge number of traders that are looking for massive gains.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
i think it is a good dream, but never come true.
Pages:
Jump to: