Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 28. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 12:29:02 AM
If bitcoin goes to zero then all our investment goes into it,this will surely hurt a lot specially if the money you buy bitcoin is your personal savings.But it's not gonna happen as long as there are investors who put money on it and trust bitcoin then there is no way it can go zero,it may go down occasionally as it is fluctuating but having zero value is a big question mark.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 12:17:43 AM
I guess that's not possible when bitcoin returns to zero. If it happens then cryptocurreny will not be useful and will affect other coin cones.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
Everything would go to zero in the short term, but coins like Ripple Eth would quickly take over. Wink
Activity: 126
December 29, 2017, 11:48:08 PM
It is almost impossible for bitcoin to drop to 0. As long as there are drugs and drug users it will continue. As long as there are terrorist bitcoin will continue. As long as there are crime mobs bitcoin will continue. So basically bitcoin is fueled by various vice you can imagine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 29, 2017, 11:47:12 PM
I don't think bitcoin will go zero not unless people will not use it anymore or they think that bitcoin is going nowhere, but as we can see bitcoin this year made a remarkable name and almost everyone wants to own bitcoin.
Activity: 490
December 29, 2017, 11:45:40 PM
I think it's impossible to go to zero, but if for a price reduction maybe it could happen. If bitcoin goes to zero then many people get the loss because the money they invest will be lost and will not be left behind at all. It is indeed risky for us to join in bitcoin....
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 29, 2017, 11:35:15 PM
How could Bitcoin go to zero? Unless the Internet is disappeared. Anyway, you should not too worried about that case. The best way now is that focusing on trading and get profit quickly. After that, you can quit soon.
Activity: 34
December 29, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
As i know its Never Goes To Zero.Because now a time u need 1000$ to mine Btc.This is too Much Popular Currency Ever if its going Down then All Cypro Currency Market Gonna Crash.
Activity: 102
December 29, 2017, 09:46:20 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Bitcoin will not go to zero because there will always be a demand for the legacy or original chain. Sure, it could fall in popularity, but for it to go to zero would mean it would have to be shunned by everyone. This is very unlikely.
exactly if this may go to zero it is never ever may not happen , the popularity may happen it may loose and out of sight but the price of it it may not goes to zero anymore even it may loose popularity.
Activity: 85
December 29, 2017, 09:41:41 PM
Is that possible for Bitcoins to reach zero price value. Then it means all other cryptocurrencies are going to go down too. Because all other coins is one way another connected to bitcoins in price determination.

Yeah, your correct I am sure that other coins will go down also. But I don't think bitcoin's price will go down to zero. Its not possible, and if it does, then no one will believe in bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 287
December 29, 2017, 07:08:20 PM
Is that possible for Bitcoins to reach zero price value. Then it means all other cryptocurrencies are going to go down too. Because all other coins is one way another connected to bitcoins in price determination.
Activity: 294
December 29, 2017, 07:00:33 PM
that scenario was possible,  the people are dictating the price of bitcoin. When people stop buying and holding bitcoin, the value will extremely drop. But since bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto, i dont see any reason why will they stop using btc.
Activity: 168
December 29, 2017, 06:44:54 PM
It wont be happen. dont invest if you dont even know blockchain which is the main core of all cryptocurrencies. time will tell bitcoin will be the most safe investment in the planet!
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 29, 2017, 06:20:04 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Bitcoin will not go to zero because there will always be a demand for the legacy or original chain. Sure, it could fall in popularity, but for it to go to zero would mean it would have to be shunned by everyone. This is very unlikely.
Activity: 41
December 29, 2017, 05:57:32 PM
if it goes to zero then it will be big lost for the people who did a lot of investment in it although i didnt see that coming because it rise further more and more
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 29, 2017, 04:47:58 PM
If bitcoin went to  $0 at this time, cryptocurrency in general would likely fail. However in 10 years when cryptocurrency becomes more adopted maybe bitcoin wont be a dominate coin in which case if it goes to $0 it might not change a thing.
It will depend entirely on the way the crypto world evolves, if bitcoin is still as dominant in the future then a crash of bitcoin to zero will still destroy everything but if some alt were to come that displaced bitcoin out of the top spot in market cap then a bitcoin crash of that size will affect the market but will not destroy it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
December 29, 2017, 03:18:08 AM
well i think if bitcoin does turn to zero. this will be a disaster to all cryptos world. not only bitcoin will going down. this absolutely create a chaos to all investor. we will see a drop to all market trade cause the mother of cryptos are going down.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 29, 2017, 03:12:50 AM
bitcoin will never been go to zero, to there popularity bitcoin increase to much, more of the user on these community use bitcoin. and after these year. bitcoin will reach how much they can give

bitcoin can only weaken if the world finally agrees to make economic sovereignty via e-fiat for each country. In the end all things will go into the digital business and bitcoin will get strong resistance. Just as gold is never as popular as fiatnya, bitcoin will get the same treatment, bitcoin will not burn out until at any time because its existence is needed as a trigger cryptocurrency connected to the global economy.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 29, 2017, 02:57:31 AM
that definitely not gonna happen, if btc drops to zero then probably internet are missing from this universe
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 29, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

Based on what I read in facebook ( I can't remember who's that ) the bitcoin is a big scam, there is a big syndicate behind that cause of zero price of bitcoin in the future. There plan is to close the bitcoin if the volume is too high to make a money. True or not, we need to be smart in our money, we don't need depend our profit in crypto-currency because no aasurance/stable income.
Do not believe everything you read in Facebook or in places where people can just say whatever they want without having any proof to back it up, it is going to be impossible to make the value of bitcoin zero, whales could in theory crash the price but by doing so they will lose a fortune so it is in their best interest that the prices keep going higher instead of going lower.

WOW math much ?
What happens when they dump it down hard ?
They buy them back for a tiny fraction of the last high price.
Then do it again. LOL

The intelligence level on this forum is the lowest on the entire web.
I have never witnessed such a collection of idiots all in one place anywhere ever.
It continues to amuse my balls off at the rampant idiocy posted here from one end of crypto to the other.

Anyway Wink
A smarter question would be how low *could it go and stay there for a period of time ?
Pages:
Jump to: