Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 27. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 03:22:33 PM
If the bitcoin returns to zero it is hoped that it will be replaced by another currency to prevent all the blockchain collapses
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
i dont think think price go to zero.. if decrease price maybe
"Assuming" If bitcoin really goes down to zero, well basically i would find other cryptocurrency that is still useful. But, the fact is I won't totally abandon the bitcoin. Definitely i would visit its site everyday hoping for its recovery. Because I know, it will find a way to rise again. But dont worry guys, we all know that this is not gonna happen. Everything this is far from the reality. Bitcoin is always going to be one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 7
January 01, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
what reason make you think of that 
ı thınk there is no reason Smiley
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 01:30:35 PM
It's just a funny question you asked.Bitcoin is not temporary,it's a potential digital currency.Never it will be go to zero.Pumping & Dumping is a normal issue in all coin.Keep clam & love bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
can not imagine if bitcoin to number 0. But I'm sure bitcoin will still have value as long as there is market and still received as payment transaction
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
As btc is the reserve asset for every other currency it is inevitable for the others to go to zero. Unless a more productive and strong crypto comes into the market which is baked by governments and takes the place of btc.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 01, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

If that's gonna happen, if btc will be goes to zero value. It means a failure in the cryptocurrency system.
But if you had seen BTC value on the market, it's far from getting zero. It's a lot more to be a promising coins.
Don’t worry mate that day will never come because bitcoin is increasing in price and demand so these days are best for bitcoin right now. Even people who were not in favor of bitcoin are now investing and taking bitcoin as saving and investing at this stage to have better future you will have to know bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. So for me bitcoin is not going to have minimum value right now.
Activity: 79
Merit: 60
December 30, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
it is impossible to get bitcoin to zero, especially now that it's stable because the price now varies between $ 13,000 and $ 15,000, but more stable than before, so hard it's possible to be zero and if it was zero bitcoin it would be a big pity for most people using bitcoin, but Maybe then he jumped even more and reached an impossible figure of $ 20000
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 30, 2017, 04:45:47 PM
With the rate bitcoin is going now, it would be very difficult for it to go to zero. But if it eventually does, it would be as a result of not being able to use it for transactions.
Bitcoin is coming to the point where is almost unusable for small transactions and yet the price of bitcoin remains unaffected and in fact keeps going up so that is not going to be a factor when it comes to determine the price, however if that issue gets resolved you can bet the price will go up as a result.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 30, 2017, 11:04:51 AM
according to my opinion it is not possible that bitcoin now go to zero because price of BTC depend on the demand of BTC and the demand of BTC is more now in market and still increasing due to which possibility of price of BTC is more then decreasing.
Activity: 210
December 30, 2017, 04:45:57 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

it seems very unlikely if bitcoin becomes zero, because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future and a solution to the reduction of the use of paper money, if bitcoin is not worth a lot of people who are depressed.

It is impossible to go to zero.
It is even not that possible to break 10k.
It is very possible though BTC will lost its rank.

Actually nothing is impossible in crypto currency market but majority of my earnings come from btc. So I don't even want to think about these bad scenarios.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
December 30, 2017, 04:41:04 AM
Well it depend on the reason why it become zero, if it doesn't has to do with other then it will not affected others until  zero, for now everything is still measure in BTC when Bitcoin is not popular anymore then it will be replace by other crypto, if Bitcoin become zero it will have a huge impact on crypto currencies world, imagine the pioneer of crypto collapsed
No any reason exist here that it may be resulted to come down the price of bitcoin to zero figure. It is just propaganda against bitcoin because from the beginning we are seeing consecutive increase in the price so how can we assume that the price will come to zero. Bitcoin is the need of future and it shall being enhancing with the passage of time.

Despite propaganda's people trust on bitcoin and have keep continued their business in bitcoin. So, if people are not avoiding bitcoin business, then no any reason is here to decrease the price of bitcoin.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
December 30, 2017, 01:29:28 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

it seems very unlikely if bitcoin becomes zero, because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future and a solution to the reduction of the use of paper money, if bitcoin is not worth a lot of people who are depressed.

It is impossible to go to zero.
It is even not that possible to break 10k.
It is very possible though BTC will lost its rank.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
December 30, 2017, 01:01:48 AM

It's unbelievable. I can assure you that the price of Bitcoin will become near about $50K within a couple of years. But if Bitcoin will go to zero then a lot of loss will occur among the companies who are receiving Bitcoin as a payment. those companies will be destroyed if Bitcoin will crash. Not only that but also a couple countries have a Bitcoin reserve for the future purpose. so we will observe another economic crisis after European economic recession in the year of 2007.
But I believe that Bitcoin will not go to zero in the future, it will become a global currency. not only that but also Bitcoin will dominate in the future's economy.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
Bit coin value is not likely to be zero.In contrast, the price of bit coin increases.Bit coin usage increases. Most people invest in bit coin. Bit coin is still popular
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 12:56:20 AM
is it possible for bitcoin goes down to zero?
Activity: 178
December 30, 2017, 12:55:38 AM
There is this possibility, but the Internet has to be lost all over the world. Maybe it was a world war that brought us back to the eighteenth Century. Grin
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 30, 2017, 12:51:23 AM
first of all, it is not going to happen it a correction after the new year it will be back to its glory.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
December 30, 2017, 12:42:49 AM
At first, I want to say that's impossible. I believe that Bitcoin will not come to the level of 0. If this event will happen in the future then the world will observe another economic recession like 2007/08, Especially in Europe.
So it will make a massive negative impact on financial condition for many companies who are accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. A lot of multinational companies will be destroyed within a second.
But nothing will happen because Bitcoin will survive for a long time and it will dominate in the future currency market.
Activity: 364
December 30, 2017, 12:29:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: