Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 23. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
I think if bitcoin becomes zero, then I will buy bitcoin billions of bitcoin, because I'm sure after that will be going to crawl up again  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
For me its impossible because bitcoin is a future money and wellknown digital coin and legit to use pay a bill.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
January 11, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
Bitcoin goes to zero, that's impossible, seeing bitcoin development now that many countries legalize bitcoin, even if the bitcoin price drops will not be up to zero.
That's right, if bitcoin experiences shocks, I'm sure that bitcoin investors will do their best to pump. Besides bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency, the only thing that can happen is bitcoin has decreased in price, but not zero.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
I would not think so. When Bitcoin will die, the other coins won't. Crypto is now a financial ecosystem, no way it will crumble if the archetype will die. It will just readjust a few things within.
Activity: 30
January 11, 2018, 06:57:14 PM
That will never happen. I agree that maybe someday bitcoin value will go down but it will never get zero. It will still go up as bitcoin is already tested by many and lot of people is earning with it. Yes, there will be more cryptocurrency in the future but bitcoin is taking the lead. Bitcoin has build the foundation already and it will never break it down. If bitcoin will go to zero then all other coins will go to zero as well. So let us take this negativity away and use this bitcoin as long as it exist.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world. With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 11, 2018, 06:40:57 PM
It is impossible for Bitcoin to go to zero. Something is worth something because someone else says so. I will always say Bitcoin has value to me so it's impossible to be zero. If even one person on Earth demands a product that means the product is not zero. I will always accept a virtual currency as payment or to say there because I live in 2018 not 1867.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 11, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
We cannot neglect the fact that it may happen, but there is certainty that this would not happen soon. Cryptosystem is actually not dependent on bitcoin, people have seen that the technology behind bitcoin really works and helpful. Thus, bitcoin might come to a point of reaching it lowest  but this doesn't mean that all coin will also drop. Value is mainly dependent on the choice of the people, if people would look at it as useless then we cant do anything about it.

Im sure that there will be coming a better version of digital currency that would make people decide to transfer from bitcoin to another. But seeing how bitcoin have been developed overtime we could not expect that it might be dump by tge people. Bitcoin us also having partnership witg great comoany and really giving us tge hope that it haa a bright future.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
Now a days bitcoin demands day by day increasing, also many of peoples so much interested about bitcoin day by day and they are also interested to invest for bitcoin related profit, so i think it's  not possible to bitcoin down zero or valueless.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
January 09, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Even an small hesitation,its would never been goes inside my mind that bitcoin will turn back to zero,because until now i fully support and satisfied the fruit of my labor in bitcoin.The bitcoin is a newest kind of investment  technology in the form of cryptocurrency and its most popular now kind of business in the whole world,this bitcoin now are there in the step level of there triump and continue there legacy to from generation  of entire human kind,so i dont doubt that bitcoin will return to its starting point that is zero value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
I think it will happen, bitcoin and other altcoin can be zero or make it vanished in one click. Digital decentralized can use on internet and other wise can it can be lose one day. Even the price on the market cap was so profitable.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
I believe all the altcoins will go to zero if Bitcoin goes to zero. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin is kinda the foundation of blockchain technology and the altcoins are pegged to bitcoin value on exchanges. Also, obviously tons of people will lose lots of money and many people in the blockchain sector will be jobless.
Activity: 120
January 09, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
I doubt the factors that will make bitcoin to go to zero. I don't think is possible. But if it goes to zero, then it means miners has stop buying, and traders too has stop buying and selling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
January 09, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
you dont have to worry about this.bitcoin is king of crypto and without bitcoin other crypto cant walk.so bitcoin wont go zero Smiley
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 09, 2018, 08:53:31 AM
Bitcoin goes to zero, that's impossible, seeing bitcoin development now that many countries legalize bitcoin, even if the bitcoin price drops will not be up to zero.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Yes of course, if bitcoin goes to zero then all related to blockchain will become useless. However that is very impossible as long as there are people using and accepting bitcoin, it will not goes to zero.
Of course it is impossible to happen this time or the next few years. bitcoin itself is still a prima donna for many entrepreneurs and investors and bitcoin are becoming increasingly well known for continuing to spread and grow for sure. the development of bitcoin for use by everyone in the world takes decades and during that bitcoin will never be dead or goes to zero. thats right as long as the user continues to use and accept bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to be valuable..
Activity: 61
January 09, 2018, 03:43:01 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

First let me tell you that even if BTC drops to 0, it will not be ZERO. It will be a fraction of what it is now, let's say 1 cent, but not ZERO. Always there will be somebody willing to buy it.

Then, I think you are confusing the value of the coin with a denomination of that value. It may well be (depending on the reason BTC price went to zero) that other coins will survive that disaster. In that (unlikely, let me admit) event they will retain some value much greater than 0. That value will be expressed in USD and Pounds and maybe some other crypto that survived. The value simply will no longer be represented in BTC and exchanges will just drop that denomination. OR, they will retain denomination in BTC, but it will be something like 1000 0000 BTC when BTC is worth 1 cent.
Activity: 27
January 09, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
I don't think it will happen anytime soon. If it does happen then I think the cryptoworld will collapse, all of the coins will also go down as well.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

bitcoin will not go to zero as what you think. however, bitcoin has always been an investment center of all existing cryptoes. this is the greatness of bitcoin in comparison to other virutal currencies.
Yes bitcoin is hard to go in zero value because the community is continue to rise and they support the bitcoin in order to have a stronger support in the price so that the bitcoin price will continue to pump because many people now know bitcoin and they become a holder on which cause the price to pump up that makes it more valuable for everyone.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
because bitcoin is currently becoming popular in any payments whatsoever..!!
Starting from any exchange, and the current price of bitcoin can exceed the price of gold
Pages:
Jump to: