Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 31. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 06:54:18 AM
But there's no denying that many businesses now accept bitcoins, and that's a good sign. I think next year will be the year of the real outbreak of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
I don't think that bitcoin value will come down to zero.
Because other currencies like ethereum,litecoin etc directly depends on bitcoin price and bitcoin has already made his future ownself.
If bitcoin goes to zero the whole crypto market will be closed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:33:04 AM
if bitcoin goes to zero than other all curecncy goes to zero automatically ... bcz every currency calculate via bitcoin .

so the result is if bitcoin goes zero the crypto market shut down properly ...

Let me give a feedback am i r8 or wrong  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 27, 2017, 05:17:18 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I dought if such thing as bitcoin going  down to zero in the exchange market because bitcoin already has a record which no other can brake and bitcoin will always remain the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If the other cryptocurrencies aside bitcoin is measured by the the cap in bitcoin then any thing that is capable of affecting the value of bitcoin will automatically affects other cryptocurrencies, ALT depends on bitcoin for their overall growth because bitcoin is the brain behind their technology.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
If bitcoin goes zero not all crypto going zero also because other coins has it own characteristics and program. The database of each crypto is special it will not zero easily unless its hacked or etc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 27, 2017, 05:02:07 AM

If bitcoin goes to zero then a lot must have happened and the factors keeping it afloat such as the workds economy mght have plummeted to serious and calamitous levels. However even if it implodes I still think that the paper koney and that currency can help us survive
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 27, 2017, 04:57:22 AM

goes to zero is kinda impossible because like you said its the bridge to the dollar and crypto
it will only happen if there will be another bridge to takeover but that will not happen because not everyone will support it
Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
Some of the things that make bitcoin crash to zero is if other alt coins rises up which is good for investors anyway, exchange rate can kill bitcoin and Government policies can Also affect the value of bitcoin. If its as a result of other coin coming up or exchange rate its not a big deal it will create more business opportunities for investors to diversify to other coins and make more money though the bitcoiners will bear a great loss and  regret.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

Well, if bitcoin comes to zero then it is time to change what digital currency i used if the bitcoin is going to zero because there's nothing do it and we got nothing if we stay in the bitcoin because there are no permanent in this world all things must gone and other generation or new generation comes
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 27, 2017, 04:48:48 AM
If it goes to 0 ..we'd have far more real supporters instead of profiteers involved.
It would probably be far more likely to receive updates to fix issues etc too.

As it is now.. everyone and their dog are in on it hoping to profit FIAT cash money off of it.
And they are not motivated to get it fixed when the price keeps going up now are they ?

So i hope it does go to zero.
It wouldn't mean it died.
It would mean taking out the trash .. which is sorely needed.
Activity: 378
I am a fan of Deeponion
December 27, 2017, 04:38:50 AM
If Bitcoin goes to Zero: It was illegal and citizens were warned several times about the risks.

If Bitcoin soars: Bitcoin should be taxed and treated as an asset.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
If the Bitcoin goes to zero, you will lose all your money.. lolz... every investment always has risky. How can you get big profit without risky? you have to accept that, if not, you can quit trading
Activity: 378
December 27, 2017, 01:24:53 AM
I think this will be the wrong information or we can say it will be false to say that bitcoin will come to zero we know that zero means nothing and there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoin for many purposes it is not the fact that ever bitcoin will goes to zero the big investors having holding large portion of bitcoin the big industries are giving things in the crypto currencies how can we say that bitcoin will goes to zero.
Activity: 96
December 27, 2017, 01:15:22 AM
In my opinion, i never think that the Bitcoin goes to zero.But it can be able to decrease.but never goes to zero.In future It will increase day by day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 27, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

do you know when bitcoin becomes zero ?  no one human can do that. various opinions and speculations about bitcoin that will erupt and become zero. I think they're being funny, and thinking silly. in fact bitcoin always rises over time.
It is possible to happen like you said bitcoin speculation will become a bubble and the value of it will be worthless. But as long as we use bitcoin it will be impossible to happen because the more we use it and the more it becomes trend.
Activity: 308
December 27, 2017, 01:14:21 AM
Nothing lasts forever. Bitcoin will also take days to lose its value. But that day was far away and we might have died.
Activity: 168
December 27, 2017, 01:06:08 AM
If Bitcoins goes to zero, or it goes to cents meaning clise yo zero, then I think other cryptocurrency has already replaced it. Meaning, it is no longer in trend and many cryptocurrency has already been developed way better than Bitcoin. But in my opinion, I think there will still be a hope for Bitcoin to come back form that big fall. And I would honestly buy Bitcoins when that happens even for just a few bucks. Because who knows, the saying that says history repeats itself might just happen to Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 27, 2017, 01:03:09 AM
i dont think think price go to zero.. if decrease price maybe
Maybe decreasing the price but become to zero it will never be happen.
We know the price of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster up and down.
Activity: 108
December 27, 2017, 12:44:51 AM

After the recession will still be growth!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 12:42:06 AM

do you know when bitcoin becomes zero ?  no one human can do that. various opinions and speculations about bitcoin that will erupt and become zero. I think they're being funny, and thinking silly. in fact bitcoin always rises over time.
Pages:
Jump to: