Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 43. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 20, 2017, 06:49:21 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Literally it is really weird to say that bitcoin can go to zero so if that happens everyone will get it for free. Cryptocurrencies does have their own market cap, they can be affected when bitcoin hits zero but still they will stand alone since they have their own community and they have their own marketcap that makes their coin still valuable. But to say it for real, this is not going to happen. Bitcoin to going to zero $ is just a myth.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:43:50 PM
Bitcoin at this point is completely useless. So if the trading pairs stop it will die. Its only existence reason is it has all the trading pairs and being the first. For that i honour it. But i dont see a point in buying it really. Ethereum is much more valuably in its use. I dont really believe in "coins" anyway. Other then a novelty.
It is the underlying technology that is of value!  The distributed ledger.  The decentralization.  The blockchain etc..  I hope it goes down to $12,000 at least so I can buy more of the limited coin.  The wild price swings are just the nature of the beast.  Not for the faint of heart.  It does have value!  It will NEVER be zero, Never!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
December 20, 2017, 06:29:24 PM
that will probably never happen but if it does for sure all the other will follow, some may suffer more than the other but it all depends on how many intrest will there still be if bitcoin ''dies''
I think bitcoin will never goes to zero.It may have its fluctuations from time to time but making it zero will not gonna happen.Maybe when the time comes that bitcoin is dying,i think people will shift investments right away before bitcoin experience its downfall.
Activity: 163
December 20, 2017, 05:44:18 PM
Well the probability of Bitcoin getting to zero is very low, but even if it does there are only two outcomes for the cryptocurrency world which is:

1; The whole coin market and cryptocurrencies as a whole crumble down or
2; Another cryptocurrency takes bitcoins place and becomes the leading center ( Mother ) of cryptocurrency to stable the coin market
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 20, 2017, 05:39:17 PM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

Yes you're right because people makes the bitcoin and any other cryptocurrwncies run. So people are the great factor why bitcoin will getting high and it will continually increase. So if bitcoin would never been use by people then cryptocurrencies would be worthless.

That's true, if the pioneer in the cryptocurrency market would actually fall in value and be reduced to a value of zero or low in the sense that it won't be profitable anymore, it would bring the market in shambles because the belief of people especially with the pioneer is why larger, which means that the expectation that they put on it is also way more massive compared to other coins. However, at the current status of bitcoin, I don't think that it can be easily taken down because it has reached a point where it can adjust easily to any negative market trend or movement.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
December 20, 2017, 05:20:47 PM
that will probably never happen but if it does for sure all the other will follow, some may suffer more than the other but it all depends on how many intrest will there still be if bitcoin ''dies''
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
it's getting low just a little anytime but with no value i think it will never happen,We need this in life so the value will stay forever i think always think positive and not negative because nothing gonba happen if you think like that,Give every person here a motivation because that is good to think not a negative thing,you need to be prepare if that time happen like so now start to do hard work to earn here that's all.
Activity: 225
December 20, 2017, 05:14:55 PM
It means the people goes to altcoin and invest on it. This could make a certain altcoin become a bitcoin if the real bitcoin goes to zero. Maybe ethereum, monero, bch could fill the place of the best crypto.
Activity: 43
December 20, 2017, 05:11:26 PM

Not necessarily. For example with Coinbase I can also sell Ether and Litecoin for USD. And as of today Bitcoin Cash as well. That's not to say that it isn't possible for other coins to become worthless if Bitcoin falls though. Guess we'll cross that bridge IF we get to it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 05:08:42 PM
I cant see it going to zero not in the foresable future anyway
Activity: 14
December 20, 2017, 04:58:47 PM
Bitcoin will never go to zero!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
it's because bitcoin is the pionner of crypto and in most exchanges alt coins are traded against bitcoin

It is going to take so many years before that could happen, I mean bitcoin goes to zero? Impossible, because bitcoin is just starting on its trip to the moon, we are like one step for the brighter future, and thinking negative thoughts about bitcoin is not really necessary and it is hard to gice opinions about it because I just can't think bitcoin will goes to zero, that would be too hard to accept.

As of now, I'm just focusing on the things where I'm earning bitcoin, I save it, and hold it, so in the long run I could make profits.

For now mate its good to maintain that focus you have and if that speculations about bitcoin be back to zero, well I think its impossible for now because price has been profitable enough and most investors really think much for holding for more and wait for another price spikes. If ever that could happen there will be a possible economic wars and not by this moment of productive economy bitcoin will turn back to zero again. Bigger investors doesn't want that to happen so they will resist that and will provide more projects in order that people will remain to their trust to bitcoin digital currency.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 04:52:50 PM
It's not true that if BTC become zero every other coin is zero. It is just you can exchange your altcoins to some other coin(either ETH or BCH etc). Everthing can only be zero if cryptocurrency can't be traded to anything (neither to any other coin nor with fiat). Otherwise it can't be zero ever, it always have some value or worth in some form or other.
Activity: 101
December 20, 2017, 01:07:13 PM
Its a nonsense matter to announce that Bitcoin is goes zero, how could when in 2017 its growth rate is massive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 11:47:35 AM
This will not happen unless there is a reason for this to happen and price of BTC does effect other alt-coins a lot, I am not sure if all of them will go to 0 but price drop will happen on majority of the coins IMO its not going to happen so we don't need to worry about it.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 20, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

I'm not sure if it's true or not but I feel like it's not true at all. I mean the investment into crypto is individual and not a single alt depends on the other coin or neither they fully dependent on the bitcoin. They will always have their market cap up of people are investing onto them. Beyond this unusual things could happen like, some other currency getting spiked like bitcoin and people might call it pseudo bitcoin as the original would be still original no matter what. So there is still ambiguity whether it will affect the alts or not.
Activity: 23
December 20, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
I dont see this happening......bitcoin wuf never become zero....if u look at its current price ..its just rising and rising !!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
I have said many times in various forums, that one day bitcoin value will go down. Either it's 10 or 20 years away this is bound to happen.
For now bitcoin prices are already very high. But as we know bitcoin is created with a limited amount, and usually something rare will indeed be very valuable not to mention bitcoin.
Nowadays everybody is racing to get bitcoin, almost everyone is doing various ways to get bitcoin. Whether it is done by mining, investing or answering questions in various bitcoin forums. But if one day all the bitcoin coins already collected bitcoin value will definitely plummet. And of course everyone will lose the money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 20, 2017, 11:31:41 AM
Hello! Why people have such pessimistic position about bitcoin! I think he can crash but not to zero and after this he can rise up again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
It could but there are some alternate coins that does not depend in bitcoin too, so I don't think all of these cryptocurrencies are going to be zero as well. And if ever that happens, I think a world war in the digital world would take place. LOL!
Pages:
Jump to: