Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 45. (Read 4017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 19, 2017, 03:59:10 PM
Of cause, Bitcoin is used as a measure of all cryptocurrencies. Without it, the market will crash or will go down soon. But let's look at the fact that physical money or failed money has given some importance to Bitcoin on his growth so I think that is bitcoin collapse then either the physical money is going to affect as well or physical money is gonna hold the cryptocurrency market without Bitcoin. That will surely change the acceptance of new users in the market because the old fashion and old banking system will take over this markets soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2017, 03:52:25 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
It all depends on what happens to the coins. If the network or the Internet goes down then there is a high chance that those coins will be worth nothing.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 03:52:04 PM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
currently we are not expecting any such reason which can bring bitcoin to zero.  I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue increasing its price for a long long time, because the interest of the people is still increasing and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin, therefore bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:50:00 PM
i dont think think price go to zero.. if decrease price maybe
Activity: 125
December 19, 2017, 03:47:41 PM
It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $1000 to mine 1 BTC, so that's the least value I bilieve it could ever happen
Activity: 140
December 19, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

This might be the case, at least initially. However, the technology behind it is here to stay. If for some reason bitcoin blows up, we will not abandon cryptocurrencies as a whole, because people have seen that the technology works and that it is useful. A world without cryptocurrencies is behind us.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:10:47 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

Yes you're right because people makes the bitcoin and any other cryptocurrwncies run. So people are the great factor why bitcoin will getting high and it will continually increase. So if bitcoin would never been use by people then cryptocurrencies would be worthless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 08:01:44 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?
Activity: 133
Merit: 37
December 19, 2017, 08:00:33 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: