Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 36. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
Bitcoin dont will go to zero. Never. Because they are way to much people and investor who ware waiting to rebuy bitcoin. And when the price is falling, no later than it lost 50% so many people will rebuy and stop the dump!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 23, 2017, 06:19:11 PM
Btc is an asset for every other crypto and is the reserve money for them. So unfourtunately if a government wants to defeat every other crypto to target just the btc for now would be enough.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
if bitcoin goes to 0 it means no one else in the world would want to have BTC and the entire supply was sold, I believe not even if BTC was declared a scam it would happen
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
December 23, 2017, 06:12:15 PM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Yes, bitcoin is the primary trading coin into altcoins if bitcoin would go to zero all altcoins will die, unless if the coin is tradable to usd
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
December 23, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
It is possible that bitcoins prices drop a bit but coming to zero is next to impossible people have trust and faith in bitcoins so they would invest in them and i don't see any reason why bitcoins would drop to zero and if bitcoins did the other crypto currencies would just replace bitcoins.Bitcoins has huge demands and popularity it just won't go down to zero or something.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 23, 2017, 05:47:35 PM
Bitcoin could drop to a very low price, but it will not be worthless. This is digital hold and will always be valuable. Now with big financial institutes embracing this cryptocurrency, there's no stopping bitcoin. The price can drop to maybe less than 1K, which is not very likely, it will not take long to increase to above today's prices.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
I don't think it will get down to zero - impossible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:34:56 PM
Who knows btc falls down to zero, If btc falls down to zero? How much more the value of other alt-coins, I guess bitcoin remains valuable due to popularity and demand.  Wink
Activity: 362
December 23, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
Its very impossible if bitcoin goes to zero. it's a totally wrecked! always remember that alts move is next to bitcoin move. it will go up and down but in the future the price will increase however that governments will control us!
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 05:23:56 PM
For starters, let's think about whether bitcoin can fall to zero. Many people establish that it cannot. It is difficult to recall the situation in which this could happen. But on condition that Bitcoin fell, there could be another cryptocurrency which would replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 23, 2017, 04:31:09 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Well the chances that happens are very low, however if bitcoin value goes to zero I suppose most altcoins are going to go to zero however there is a chance that another coin takes the lead in my opinion the most likely candidates will be ETH, BCH or LTC.
Activity: 248
December 23, 2017, 04:07:01 PM
It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $1000 to mine 1 BTC, so that's the least value I bilieve it could ever happen

True that, the value can never go to absolute zero, there is a lower level threshold , beyond which the value won't decrease, so bitcoin going to a zero is an overstatement
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
December 23, 2017, 03:10:08 PM
What is your suggestion here,there is nothing weired to see these crypto currencies being paired with bitcoin as the introduction of bitcoin started this craze and now there are a thousand coins and for your information,bitcoin is not the only currency being paired with alt coins,any major currency listed in a big exchange can do that,the chances of bitcoin prices goes to zero is really low as we have to see a network crash or something like that to see that happening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
If the bitcoin goes to zero then I will buy it in bulk and keep it for selling it as an antique. Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

It seem that way because there is a lot of people that are relying on Bitcoin to have a higher price so their coin gets promoted more.
Activity: 130
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 23, 2017, 02:48:20 PM
Under no scenario is everyone in the whole world going to suddenly stop using bitcoins (this is the only way price can fall to zero). Its very easy to simply open up a new bitcoin wallet and transactions are very easy. Even if there was a very large government crackdown, the price could fall to about $100 but never below that. Also, some actual governments are investing in Bitcoins so its hard to imagine even that occurring.

Also, given the convenience and advantages of using bitcoins, it is highly unlikely everyone will suddenly lose interest in it. If mining becomes unprofitable, there are still a lot of people currently holding a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 98
December 23, 2017, 02:42:57 PM

I have also observed during trading that every crypto depends on bitcoin. When bitcoin dips or rises by a slight amount, you will see that trends of every currency will match the dip and rise of bitcoin. All cryptos goes the same way, So 'YES' i would say if bitcoin goes to zero, every crypto currency will go to zero.
Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

because Bitcoin is the core of the world of crypto currency.so if the core coes down eventually rest of all the coin will go down too  Wink but it is impossible.If it will happen then i will buy as much coin as i can  Grin
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 02:22:23 PM
What do you mean by saying if bitcoin goes to zero? There are so many altcoins in this situation but bitcoin is the only crypto which is successfully running since beginning till now and peoples are taking their opinion to the favor of it.
Though its price is changing between a very few time but it is still profitable and people get benefit from it. No one can say about future properly but who knows about bitcoin will talk with the favor of it. There is almost no chance to happen it because people and its authority are well connected and it is not a pumping site or system
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 23, 2017, 01:37:20 PM
Bitcoin seeing a price dip or price correction but Bitcoin is not going down to Zero.
Pages:
Jump to: