Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero - page 38. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 11:01:09 AM
Many have little faith in bitcoin, It won't go down that easy unless there is something extreme happens to the world or connection between the internet, But for many years of existence it becomes higher and popular and nobody ever successful in destroying it, Many have made their bitcoin lost in purpose but nothing happens to the price of bitcoin, Many have failed and right now just try and savor the value of bitcoin.

maybe it will happen because the trust will be drastic about bitcoin, is it true bitcoin taka easily drop to zero?
really the existence of bitcoin has always been higher and popular amongst the masses, and absolutely nothing can destroy bitcoin. will the people's perceived failures affect us today and we only enjoy the high value of bitcoin today?
if bitcoin goes to zero guess what should we do to prevent it from happening?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
December 23, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
I don't think it will happen...unless some technical issue arises for long-term like the network blocks or govt. all around the world make it illegal and strict consequences are applied to its usage. Its price may fall to 50% of current rate but zero seems to be impossible to me. Right now demand is increasing day by day so this situation never seems to be coming.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
December 23, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

Yes you're right because people makes the bitcoin and any other cryptocurrwncies run. So people are the great factor why bitcoin will getting high and it will continually increase. So if bitcoin would never been use by people then cryptocurrencies would be worthless.
But since cryptocurrency led by Bitcoin have handed back freedom and liberation to the people, an end to its adoption and usage or anything capable of triggering such is nowhere in the horizon. If by whatsoever means a crash comes along, before you know it, much more sophisticated coins will rise to fill the void, but we may never get to that point because Bitcoin is here to stay and already there're altcoins that beats Bitcoin in terms of anonymity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 23, 2017, 10:48:43 AM
Remember, why the price of cryptocurrency keeps rising. This is due to the ever-increasing demand over time, while those who already have it, mostly hold their assets for a specified time. That means, if there's no more person holding their cryptocurrency assets, maybe this can happen. Still, the possibility almost zero percent.
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
December 23, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
Difficult for it to ever go to zero as there will always be punters involved looking to get rich quick.
Activity: 86
December 23, 2017, 10:41:27 AM
If you have a good knowledge about Bitcoin then you would not have asked this question.Bitcoin is a most powerful digital currency in the world.I don't believe Bitcoin goes to zero.
good replay but you need to know about all possibilitys and it could happen small chance ,, yep I forgot to mention government its not in their interest .
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:40:54 AM
I get it that the new ones start panic day after day but there questions are absolute non sense. If  bitcoin goes to zero , you're out , it's over and you move on. Simple as that.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 23, 2017, 10:38:45 AM
If you have a good knowledge about Bitcoin then you would not have asked this question.Bitcoin is a most powerful digital currency in the world.I don't believe Bitcoin goes to zero.
Activity: 86
December 23, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Well that should happen as other currency's relay on or should I say are backed by its value that is kinda logical thinking , but there is other scenario that someone invests in random currency to save it or some currency that is backed up by something other then btc example you probably heard about league of legends if they make some coin that is connected to them or lol coin its value wouldn't change by btc failure or fb it doesn't matter as long as it has background value that isn't BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 23, 2017, 10:30:53 AM
I thought this is never gonna be happen in bitcoin, it will go down but not in zero. The community of bitcoin is so strong but there's also  a possibility to bitcoin can be replace by other coins. As we can it's already conjested in blockchain and the fee is too high. This is the problem that need to be solve.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:29:38 AM
Bitcoin has survived for several years until it becomes as hot as right now. Everything has its value and bitcoin value has been recognized as today. It is impossible that Bitcoin will turn to Zero. But it needs sometimes to balance and accumulate before stepping into a new wave
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:28:11 AM
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?
Well said.Every thing will go to Zero at some stage.But that's business you don't have to think that
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
December 23, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Bitcoins value cause a lot of speculations where btc might be a trash and goes to zero.Bitcoins  experience on different trials even before and throught it all bitcoin remains the strongest of all cryptos,almost all altcoins depends on btc value if  bitcoin will goes to zero crypto world will die which is impossible to happen.It maybe affected in todays corrections due to diifferent reasons but i believe that it takes a long time in btc to lose its value while popularity of bitcoin starting to spread in the entire world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
December 23, 2017, 10:24:00 AM
bitcoin is not any mlm coin or ponji coin.bitcoin is bitcoin.no crypto ca defeat this Smiley
remember this is chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 23, 2017, 10:22:08 AM

I don't think that is possible to happen most specially right now that the value of it has risen over the roof and many people are already demanding it. We all know how far bitcoin has made already and it will surely make a great change sooner or later as it becomes legal within every country in the world. It would be a great threat for sure if ever bitcoin goes to zero knowing that many people are investing on it which will cause casualties.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
December 23, 2017, 10:21:56 AM
We dont know what will happen next in bitcoin but one thing is for sure nothing can bring bitcoin to zero, it is impossible thing to happen because many investors are holding themselves bitcoins,  and the demand of bitcoin is still increasing that cause bitcoin increase its value.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 10:17:24 AM
I will be happy because I can get $ 1 to $ 10 for 1000 bitcoin, but that never happens in my life. How far the price of bitcoin is down or up. Currently the price is $ 15,000 so do not panic too zero price. Hold and save your bitcoin trust on your instinct Cool
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Well, it will be depending on the case basis that will make bitcoin dump down into zero value. But now, it is quite impossible for that event to happen now that bitcoin has already raised up its price up to $18,000-$20,000 mark which is really high enough to make bitcoin dump into zero value unless taken by a scenario who will changed up the whole thing about bitcoin. But maybe, the price drop of bitcoin will change everything within the whole cryptocurrency world if bitcoin drops to zero.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 23, 2017, 10:04:09 AM
i never think this would happen since bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. And if this would happen that bitcoin will turn to zero,then what would happen to the kingdom of crypto if the king die?
Activity: 73
December 23, 2017, 10:03:31 AM
Going zero of bitcoin is not going to happen from the time being with the strong visibility of this currency in the market it would took a very long time before it would be valueless or zero as far as we can see that bitcoin is getting stronger as day goes by and more people are trying to invest one to be able to earn profit.
Pages:
Jump to: