Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 62. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It would be cool if you can make this happen but its gonna be very difficult, of course everyone is hoping that the bitcoin is gonna go to a high very high amount but this will not happen in my eyes, this year the max will be around the 1500 dollar.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I think it's up to you if bitcoin ride height certainly you would be cheaper to pay for goods with bitcoin. you only pay for goods with a little bitcoin? surely you will get huge profits when prices rise high. yeah I also dream that I want to buy a house by bitcoin. but the price does not go up high Lol

Yeah! buy a house when the price will be high in the future, right now to achieve our plan we should be discipline to save a certain portion of our earnings, it is necessary to realize our plan and diversify our investment also to minimize the losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think it's up to you if bitcoin ride height certainly you would be cheaper to pay for goods with bitcoin. you only pay for goods with a little bitcoin? surely you will get huge profits when prices rise high. yeah I also dream that I want to buy a house by bitcoin. but the price does not go up high Lol
Activity: 294
Well if bitcoin goes up very high I suggest you convert it to fiat then buy yourself a house if you want. It would be easier to legalize it when you buy through fiat than to buy using bitcoin. That way you can safely buy a house.
Lol yeah of course you need to convert it to a fiat to buy bitcoin. not because lagalisasi of bitcoin. but I'm pretty sure there is no home sellers who accept bitcoin as a payment option

Yes you would have to convert it first lol that would be the smartest thing but you should also probably buy the house without dirty money, bitcoin to me is dirty money because it could have been from drug sales or gun sales and i really dont like that feeling.
wtf I think bitcoin is not dirty money? which makes dirty is the users themselves? the dollar could also be used to buy weapons, drugs and others? is it will you call the dollar as dirty money? lol
I think not a problem if people pay house with bitcoin. on condition that the seller accept that option

Yes all paper money is dirty money because that is all untraceable and that's what people use it for is for illegal activities. You really arent looking at this the way we are. You're looking at this like we're all looking at EVERYONE that uses btc as the bad guy, when in reality we're just pointing out the flaws in btc and why we think that.
Activity: 658
Well if bitcoin goes up very high I suggest you convert it to fiat then buy yourself a house if you want. It would be easier to legalize it when you buy through fiat than to buy using bitcoin. That way you can safely buy a house.
Lol yeah of course you need to convert it to a fiat to buy bitcoin. not because lagalisasi of bitcoin. but I'm pretty sure there is no home sellers who accept bitcoin as a payment option

Yes you would have to convert it first lol that would be the smartest thing but you should also probably buy the house without dirty money, bitcoin to me is dirty money because it could have been from drug sales or gun sales and i really dont like that feeling.
wtf I think bitcoin is not dirty money? which makes dirty is the users themselves? the dollar could also be used to buy weapons, drugs and others? is it will you call the dollar as dirty money? lol
I think not a problem if people pay house with bitcoin. on condition that the seller accept that option
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you mean to sell you coins and invest them in real estate's its good idea. That is much safer then btc, but its not just buying a house, there is million things you should be careful about. And you are talking about future, we don't know when we will see btc so high, maybe even never.  I'm a believer, and I hope it will happen in next 20 years, but before that is hard in my opinion. First to survive next 5, don't you she what is happening around the world.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Yes, you can buy a house if bitcoin goes very high but you have to wait for several years to buy a house And i guess when bitcoin price reaches 30000 USD then you can easily buy a house in 4 5 btc Tongue
With 10 BTC on hand, I can already buy a house right now. I know my desire with the house and I am not living in a luxurious lifestyle so that would be find with me. I will save that and I hope to achieve that in a year.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Yes, you can buy a house if bitcoin goes very high but you have to wait for several years to buy a house And i guess when bitcoin price reaches 30000 USD then you can easily buy a house in 4 5 btc Tongue
Activity: 518
Perhaps, you are right maybe in the futures even when the bitcoin has been recognized as a currency by certain countries is not likely anyone receiving bitcoin as an payment of the purchase of the house because according to my point of view too-risk using bitcoin for it. one thing make some people to not use bitcoin is because no evidence of a strong law in bitcoin if one mistake.
Activity: 630
Yes its possible if you have 10 btc and 1 btc cost 1000$ you can possibly make your own house with that kind of money
Activity: 504
LOL of course, because there is no realtor or homeowner who would sell their house with bitcoin? lol
maybe not for today dude
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Most people think that bitcoins are dirty money because of the bad news but as believer we should promote to change the perception of the people about bitcoins because that is the only way we can attract them. My strategy is just to hold bitcoins for a long period of time and if the price will go high then sold it, nothing dirty with that.
Activity: 294

Activity: 476
Activity: 574

Or you could just put all of it into USD like a normal person would and not buy it with BTC alone and actually buy it with cash or debit and i wouldnt BUY the house immediately i would chillax and see if you like the area first by just paying a little bit down on the house

Hope this info helps you decide if you want to or not.
house just a pool to live,we can lease the house,let our money to work for house

This doesnt make any sense to me. If you lease a house there is no investment you're just going to end up hurting your wallet because a house lease is not Pay to Own it's just lease until you realized you're being scammed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
house just a pool to live,we can lease the house,let our money to work for house
I think real estate is a promissing investment that is definitely more stable then BTC so if you have the captial to sustain a mortgage I'd consider this a good option

Investing in real estate is always good because its holding its worth most of the time, I think you should do it if you are having the chance for it.

Definitely if you have the money and you have the time you should invest in property/retail because in the end you'd have made a lot more than your have spent because land is always going up in value!
Activity: 364
I think real estate is a promissing investment that is definitely more stable then BTC so if you have the captial to sustain a mortgage I'd consider this a good option

Investing in real estate is always good because its holding its worth most of the time, I think you should do it if you are having the chance for it.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
If the price goes that high, then you can buy what ever you want. if you like settling down, then buying a house is a good option for you. just choose a nice country to live it Cheesy

I also think buying a nice is a nice investment because it also remains worth, a house mostly will not lower in price over the years!
Pages:
Jump to: