Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 64. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I think that house is very good purchase, everybody need a house and even if you have your own house you can buy it for parents or kids or just for rent.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
A house is about the worst "investment" one can make, because it's not an investment, it's an expense. Think about all the costs that you have to pay when you own a house. You have to repair it. You have to pay for heating, electricity, water. You have to pay property taxes. A house is nothing more than huge a money sink. When I think of an investment, I think of something that pays me money. Really, it's a pretty simple thing to consider: which way is the cash flow going. Am I getting paid every month, or am I paying money to someone else every month?

Another negative thing about owning a house is the severe limitation on your freedom to move around. If you are renting you can just get up and leave with short notice. For example in case there are really good job opportunities somewhere else. What's the point of being anchored down to one location? I don't understand it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
Making an investment in a house will be not that bad and that is because the value of Bitcoin will be going down so that is really nice and you can even earn some money with it so that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you need a lot of coins to buy a house with it so that is just save also a lot of coins.

It is not bad thing to a lot of butcoins to buy a house ,i think that bad thing there is how to have or to earn a lot of bitcoins .unless they hve or you have a big amount to invest on bitcoins .
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
At some point it would be wise to cash in if you make a big profit. I don't know about buying a house, but if the point is to make money, then when you get enough you should realize some of that gain.
With the current rate of bitcoins recently you can only buy a house if you have a good amount of investment but for people like the average one it would not be possible. Only the rich will become rich because they have the strong hands to hold bitcoins even for a longer period of time while average people use their bitcoins income for daily needs.
Average people can also hold as long as they want  only smaller in amount than the rich people. It is all in your desire and will to hold. If you can hold small amount today, then in the future that small amount will grow and you can hold more. and you can earn more.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Making an investment in a house will be not that bad and that is because the value of Bitcoin will be going down so that is really nice and you can even earn some money with it so that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you need a lot of coins to buy a house with it so that is just save also a lot of coins.
Activity: 420
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
I think that it is not a bad thing to buy a house with the money that you have earned with Bitcoins. So buy a house if you really have the money to do so.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
You could invest your money into stocks where probably 5-10% is a good return in a year or yoo can get investment property and that really is the way in my opinion. Then you'll be making a nice passive income or be investing towards it in a meaningful way.

Well for me, investing or buying an house is very a dream come true especially if you are going to use your earnings from bitcoin.
And as the time goes buy the price for lot is always appreciating just like gold.
So at the same you have your own property and anytime you can just sell it out for another investment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
It all depends on you. If you need a house and the real estate market in your area isn't already pumped to the sky, then why not? You can also choose to buy just started companies if you think they have a very high potential of succeeding.
I think that buying a house is one of the best things that you could buy because it is something that you will use everyday. So I think that it is a good idea to buy a house.
Yeah buying a house is a one of the best long term investment that we can have. It's also a good idea to use your bitcoin to start a good business where can help you a lot in achieving that dream (buying a house) so it's up to you what you gonna choose. Be smart in making decision Cheesy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
You could invest your money into stocks where probably 5-10% is a good return in a year or yoo can get investment property and that really is the way in my opinion. Then you'll be making a nice passive income or be investing towards it in a meaningful way.
BULL RUN until 2030
At some point it would be wise to cash in if you make a big profit. I don't know about buying a house, but if the point is to make money, then when you get enough you should realize some of that gain.
With the current rate of bitcoins recently you can only buy a house if you have a good amount of investment but for people like the average one it would not be possible. Only the rich will become rich because they have the strong hands to hold bitcoins even for a longer period of time while average people use their bitcoins income for daily needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 476
It all depends on you. If you need a house and the real estate market in your area isn't already pumped to the sky, then why not? You can also choose to buy just started companies if you think they have a very high potential of succeeding.
Yeah it is a good thing to buy a house if you can do it with Bitcoins. A house is very important and the best thing that you can buy because it can also go up in value.
I thought you'd be in trouble to buy a house with bitcoin. although bitcoin has a high price. not automatically you could buy a house with bitcoin? you should use fiat to buy it
BULL RUN until 2030
Yeah it is a good thing to buy a house if you can do it with Bitcoins. A house is very important and the best thing that you can buy because it can also go up in value.
Buying a house is a good option because that would determine that you are already rich when you have a good house, and the fact that you have bought a house through bitcoins will make you more proud.

For me buying an house is really a good thing to buy for your own good. And it is a very great feeling when you bought an house with the use of bitcoin. And even the price is not going up we need to buy our own houses in able to have a good investment in real property.
If you have invested with bitcoins few years back when the price was still not this high then maybe you could already bought a big house now. Bitcoins is not a real business because it is very risky and only if you are lucky and intelligent enough you can earn good profit.
Buying a house is a good option because that would determine that you are already rich when you have a good house, and the fact that you have bought a house through bitcoins will make you more proud.

For me buying an house is really a good thing to buy for your own good. And it is a very great feeling when you bought an house with the use of bitcoin. And even the price is not going up we need to buy our own houses in able to have a good investment in real property.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
I think that buying a house is one of the best things that you could buy because it is something that you will use everyday. So I think that it is a good idea to buy a house.

And even the price of bitcoin doesn't go up very high. Then it is a must to buy your own house. I'm really excited to buy my own house and lot.
And the partner of it is a good car, even I have a cheap car that doesn't matter, as long as I can use both of them.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Real estate is the best form of investment in my opinion. You don't even need to rent out to people to realize the gains immediately. If you buy a house outright with cash then that's a mortgage payment you save so $800/month at least. That's huge in itself. Now you can decide to rent your property out and also live somewhere else while making $1,200/month doing nothing.

Yes, in real estate it is the one of the best investment if you can avail one of it. And if you are a real estate agent it is one of the high paying jobs,
once you are able to sell one unit. And your suggestion is good enough if we are going to try it out.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Real estate is the best form of investment in my opinion. You don't even need to rent out to people to realize the gains immediately. If you buy a house outright with cash then that's a mortgage payment you save so $800/month at least. That's huge in itself. Now you can decide to rent your property out and also live somewhere else while making $1,200/month doing nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: