Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 63. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 6
of course you must buy 1 house

It's a no-brainer - Buying your own home you can modify all you want.  A land lord can tell you to clean up, keep the noise down, just like a parent, except you're paying to be there.

What sort of ball park price would you need BitCoin to be?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
of course you must buy 1 house
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
If the price goes that high, then you can buy what ever you want. if you like settling down, then buying a house is a good option for you. just choose a nice country to live it Cheesy
It still depends on the amount of BTC you are holding because we are not sure if the price will hit like $10,000 in the future. But with a house from bitcoins investment, it would be good for you because you will always remember how bitcoins give you a good fortune.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
If the price goes that high, then you can buy what ever you want. if you like settling down, then buying a house is a good option for you. just choose a nice country to live it Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's all up to you man, a house is a very good investment because it doesnt depreciate instead it just goes up in value usually, land is very important now, the more land you have the richer you technically are so you could take it to the moon and be the man that took btc to another level.

Although you would be spending a lot of btc.

Yes land is very important nowadays because it cant go down in value so i agree, you really should buy a house with btc it would just be another investment that could make you big bucks man and i hope you make a good flipping profit.
Activity: 574
It's all up to you man, a house is a very good investment because it doesnt depreciate instead it just goes up in value usually, land is very important now, the more land you have the richer you technically are so you could take it to the moon and be the man that took btc to another level.

Although you would be spending a lot of btc.
Activity: 420
You should do , cause owning a house is my  dream ,
I want to start a family with a house to have more time  in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is now a part of my daily life.

When the bitcoin price rises 10 times from now, I shall be able to buy a very nice house to live for many years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You should do , cause owning a house is my  dream ,
I want to start a family with a house to have more time  in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is now a part of my daily life.
Activity: 546
I don't think so. A house isn't something tangible at all, as it is a piece of paper that assigns you the ownership of this house. So really, it is not real estate by any means possible.

While bitcoin if you have the private key, then it is yours.

Good to see my thread still going. Yeah i dont like the idea that my ownership of a house is basically backed by what? the government and army of a country? If a country changes its system you have nothing.

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I don't think so. A house isn't something tangible at all, as it is a piece of paper that assigns you the ownership of this house. So really, it is not real estate by any means possible.

i think buying bitcoin is good idea,  we can life at that's house, then we made accumulated depreciation for 10years, of course after 10years the price will be rise so we can collect some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

That's true, house is a liability because you need to maintain it and it implies money for the expenses. If you are planning to buy a house make sure you can afford it and be able to maintain it in the future. Basically, house is not an investment as other may think.
Activity: 294

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I think real estate is a promissing investment that is definitely more stable then BTC so if you have the captial to sustain a mortgage I'd consider this a good option

Yeah it is always been promising investment and good to have an investment for real property / estate. Because it is also just like gold.
The longer it is, the higher value it can be. And you can live in your property and if you want to earn, you can rent them or sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I think real estate is a promissing investment that is definitely more stable then BTC so if you have the captial to sustain a mortgage I'd consider this a good option
That is a good investment but you need to have a good amount of capital in order to realize it, maybe if you are lucky with your investment with bitcoins and you earn a good amount of profit you can use it to realize your dream business.
Activity: 420
Activity: 784
according to me when it will go very high you must withdraw invest in stock exchange or real state, because trading btc/usd is a real risk .  Huh

Every investment has always a risk. And once you get earnings from your investments. It has always been better to get to invest in real estate.
At the same time, you have your own home and you still have investment.
this is the basic system, if the first investment succes, people will interesting in 2nd round, then he will invest as much as possible, usually he will lost in 2nd round.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
according to me when it will go very high you must withdraw invest in stock exchange or real state, because trading btc/usd is a real risk .  Huh
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Every investment has always a risk. And once you get earnings from your investments. It has always been better to get to invest in real estate.
At the same time, you have your own home and you still have investment.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that house is very good purchase, everybody need a house and even if you have your own house you can buy it for parents or kids or just for rent.

You are right, that's should be the first priority to buy by investment and with your savings to bitcoin. And that is really a dream come true if you could buy an house with the use of all your savings and investments in bitcoin and once the price goes up you should really buy an house out of it.
Activity: 532
You could invest your money into stocks where probably 5-10% is a good return in a year or yoo can get investment property and that really is the way in my opinion. Then you'll be making a nice passive income or be investing towards it in a meaningful way.
I think stocks have large fluctuations. because the stock price could Integration saha a weakened and strengthened? better safe investment such as land or real estate investing. buying a home is the most investment real estate. This is an investment that is guaranteed to be safe and profitable
Pages:
Jump to: