Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 94. (Read 133923 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
The problem can be that BTC will not go very high in next years due to BTC mining worldwide  Wink Better invest your BTC in BTC mining, and then you can double, triple etc your BTC and then buy the house.  Grin

The mining difficulty rises too fast. There are too many new miners coming to the market. It is not profitable in high electricity cost country.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I can't think of a better investment, land and properties are the only things left that will always maintain value no matter what, location is the most important point of course. You would need to do your research first and find a good deal but you could even rent it and make money off it if you won't be living in it. An investment goal like that is what most of us should have in mind. It's fine if others may want to do a trip, buy a car or smaller things like that, but buying property or land is the only way for me to really establish yourself for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The problem can be that BTC will not go very high in next years due to BTC mining worldwide  Wink Better invest your BTC in BTC mining, and then you can double, triple etc your BTC and then buy the house.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
It really depends on the amount of bitcoin you are holding and how much you would hope bitcoin to go up to.

Would you be willing to share any of this information.

I personally hold 1 BTC, i never expect to buy a house from this let alone a decent car, does anyone think differently ??

You can also buy a house with your bitcoin holdings but you need to wait a little bit more time. Because one bitcoin will be worth some millions in next decade, at that time one bitcoin holders will become millionaires.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's a good option to buy a house.
Go for it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
if i get what i dream quantity of bitcoin price i can buy everything even a house too
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Buying somewhere to live is the best thing you can ever buy. Just don't buy an overpriced house, or a flat in a big city that would be surely sold at an unfair price. This may depend from where you live but if you live in Western World, houses are most of time really really expensive, so it would be smarter to build it. Imagine, the newspaper could say : "Bitcoin build houses. Nothing can stop the rise !" Grin ! Also, consider that if you're young, you should invest it and then use the income flow to buy or build it. This would be what I would do.

Unfortunately, totalitarian governments multiply the cost of home building by requiring nonsensical permits, taxing the fuck out of it.
Activity: 210
if you dont have a house you can buy if it will be happy to you
but if you want to earn money you can try to rent this house and you can invest what you get money to other things .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Buying somewhere to live is the best thing you can ever buy. Just don't buy an overpriced house, or a flat in a big city that would be surely sold at an unfair price. This may depend from where you live but if you live in Western World, houses are most of time really really expensive, so it would be smarter to build it. Imagine, the newspaper could say : "Bitcoin build houses. Nothing can stop the rise !" Grin ! Also, consider that if you're young, you should invest it and then use the income flow to buy or build it. This would be what I would do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why not? Youd have the funds to do so, and you could generate more, wich would acomendate to more wealth to you. Just go fore it, if you ever get into duch a situation.
i think it is in best opinion you invest in gold so if bitcoin goes down again you gain tade the gold with bitcoin again and so that keep trading and making profits  so you cold buy houses and cars

There is no inverse correlation between the price of bitcoin and gold. It is better just to keep the bitcoins.
Activity: 140
i think it is in best opinion you invest in gold so if bitcoin goes down again you gain tade the gold with bitcoin again and so that keep trading and making profits  so you cold buy houses and cars
Activity: 336
why not . i mean if you always keep investing and investing everytime and growing and growing your money?what dovu expect someone will handle that money after you are dead or something like that. suppose a begger begs a whole day and got 5$ then he needs to buy food so thats also here you should have some aim where you will spend your money so you will know the limit where to stop otherwise prepatre your grave. by the way i dont think bitcoin price will go high atleast upto 2months but i saw a lot of preditions here that bitcoin price will go high so i am also saving money
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

I would still take the normal measure to buy a house, e.g. taking a fiat loan to buy house and pay interest by selling 5-10% bitcoins once or twice a year to pay those interests and mortgages. Since bitcoin appreciate at least 10% per year, so you end up with a house and roughly same value of bitcoins 10 years later
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
if i were you, I'd cash out at the highest price possible then buy a house. if you have enough btc to buy a house every dollar in price fluctuations matters. wait for btc to hit like 800ish in value then cash out and buy a house.
Activity: 126
Why not, if you can afford it with bitcoin, you should. It's better to pay off a house rather than keep renting it and never seeing that money again.
Buying a house, you will still have something in the end that's yours.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If it goes to a level where you can sell your BTC and buy a house then do it, BTC is a great investment imo but a house has more advantages than just an investment (you can live in it! lol).
Activity: 224
i guess you should though thats your money you whould do whatever you want
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Investment in Real Estate is a play safe methodology when compared to Bitcoin investments. So I would surely buy a house if Bitcoin Price goes up. For me I have a minimum threshold which if reached by bitcoin I will sell 25% of my stack to buy a house or a land.

That is an easy decision to make.
If 25% of your bitcoin stake is sufficient to buy a house, you get to live in comfort and you benefit from further appreciation of the remaining 75%.

Smiley My dream is not too big, a villa on top of the hill
1970's porsche 911
a dodge challenger or a ford mustang, that's it  Wink

id be happy just not having to go to work everyday, i dare say if we get the numbers some people are predicting then there will be a good few people on the forums that will be able to live a pretty luxurious life,Unfortunately i wont be one of them Sad
At Brazil the things had frozen a bit since financial problems making the people spend less and waste even less ,investing into real estate may stop giving such good income ,there are several people unemployed dreaming with their house and paying all months the host.At Portugal there are several houses empty,apartments empty,there is no money to make a huge step into get a house without a job.

The inflation in Brazil is high due to the money printing, is it a good idea to hold real estates?
Pages:
Jump to: