Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 35. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Of course bitcoin will remain popular. because it is a digital currency, different from fiat currency.
No there will not be any popularity for bitcoin. Being digital don’t make bitcoin famous, it is the high profit percentages that it gives to its users and this is the only one reason for which bitcoin is being praised by everyone here. And when you talk about being stable or not, believe me the instability is the only one key for bitcoin for this much fame else it will be like any other fiat currency.

I think that there will be a popularity because scammers and hackers are still using it. So i would think that they would still use it because they need to protect their money from their government.

So bitcoin is a good solution for this they can steal money and send it to their wallets. Easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

I thinks being popular of bitcoins not only matter of price,but in being usefulness in the worlds of investment.maybe  sometimes would questio in our mind also that if bitcoin price is stable and  not volatile  all bitcoins investor should continue there support in the world of cryptocurrency?my answer is no!because all people need profits everyday to support there daily needs and wants in life,thats why bitcoin is over here to guides us towards our dreams.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101

Of course bitcoin will remain popular. because it is a digital currency, different from fiat currency.
No there will not be any popularity for bitcoin. Being digital don’t make bitcoin famous, it is the high profit percentages that it gives to its users and this is the only one reason for which bitcoin is being praised by everyone here. And when you talk about being stable or not, believe me the instability is the only one key for bitcoin for this much fame else it will be like any other fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Yes cause it is the famous crypto and bitcoin is not only a reason why it is going so popular cause it is future and whole coins make it.
It has become very famous because of the nature of the price movement now, it is not stable and we are seeing this great price uptrend now.
Maybe the price volatility is what makes bitcoin stronger because people with different purpose can enjoy using it, traders, investors, and users for online transaction can still use it without a problem even with the price volatility.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Yes, if bitcoin had a stable price, it would still be as popular as it's today now. People would see a better currency than fiat with alot more benefits and if its stable theres nothing to lose.
Yes! I agree to you. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular today is because it has a stable price. Many people are now entering the cryptocurrency world because of the bitcoin.
Actually people are entering the cryptocurrency world because of the price of bitcoin that  keep increase, so they see that they can get profit by earning bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, bitcoin will be still popular because the merchant will not afraid to adopt bitcoin anymore.
Yes, it's true people are willing to enter the cryptocurrency world, and for them they are hoping a high price and to get a lots of profit when they were earnings, For example in bitcoin, if the price was so high and it is stable for a long time most of people are become willing about it specially to all bitcoiners and by the stable of high price, I'm sure bitcoin will become popular among all of the other cryptocurrency. In additoin, if the price of bitcoin was stable continuously, i believing that there are so many people are invest thier money, and they grab the opportunities. And finally, bitcoin will become popular because of it's stable price and people are taking it because of money. So it is better that bitcoin was have a stable price.
First thing is there is no possibility for bitcoin price that it can be stable on one place and secondly bitcoin is related with market trade and its price is related with trade also so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can be stay on one place because day by day bitcoin is going to improve his trade with world and it’s going to progress every day.
I agree with you bitcoin can never have a stable price if it was so it would be at the start of bitcoin and not right now i would say it is going to keep growing and keep growing and even if it goes down it will grow again it would never be stable.
I agree with you bitcoin is something that does keep growing after it went down a little take the attack from last 3 days it went down to 5k and it is back again at 6.5k i believe it can even go better than this so i would say invest!
Yes you are right but i personally think that it would not be popular at all if it had a stable price because it is very unstable why would someone invest in something that is stable no one could make profit out of that and people invest to make profit.
I agree with you if something has a stable price it cannot give profit to people who buy or invest in it because the price is stable and will not go up or even down so you will not make profit and also not make loss it is not worth it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Yes cause it is the famous crypto and bitcoin is not only a reason why it is going so popular cause it is future and whole coins make it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

No. I don’t think that if bitcoin had stable price then it would have been this popular and users. This is because then there was no difference between banks and bitcoins. The matter of fact that people go for bitcoin over banks is its instability because of which its price fluctuate and have a high chance of increasing resulting in increase in your invested money. So bitcoins biggest weakness is its biggest strength which is it being not stable and not regulated by any government. Which has lead to its increased popularity and users.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it will stay popular, the thing that makes popular bitcoin easy to use, cheaper transaction costs and better security systems. although the price is stable I'm sure users will be loyal.
The cheaper transaction cost that we are promoting is not cheap anymore, you need to transaction a good amount of money so you will
not feel you are paying a big transaction fee. Actually for now, it seems like bitcoin is not good for micro transaction and this problem should be address soon.
The expensive or high fees right now are just for temporary because i think that in the future the developers of the bitcoin will make a solution for that issue and they will lower the fees to a range that everyone can afford to pay it. As of now, it is not worth it to send or make a transaction if your bitcoin is very low because you will be paying for almost double the amount of what are you going to send.
legendary
Activity: 1106
I think it will stay popular, the thing that makes popular bitcoin easy to use, cheaper transaction costs and better security systems. although the price is stable I'm sure users will be loyal.
The cheaper transaction cost that we are promoting is not cheap anymore, you need to transaction a good amount of money so you will
not feel you are paying a big transaction fee. Actually for now, it seems like bitcoin is not good for micro transaction and this problem should be address soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
The volatility of bitcoin charms the financial world, you can be rich in a short time, if you meet some indicatives in the market place (experience, inspiration, knowledge etc.) but yes, i think bitcoin would be a popular crypto asset even if the price would be stable.
the price of bitcoin is quite large even despite its fall. In addition, it should be borne in mind that these coins can be made much better and easier than real money. so I think that the demand for bitcoin was and will be.
legendary
Activity: 1050

I think that there wouldn't be many investments like today with bitcoin if bitcoin had stable price. Possibilities of bitcoin make it more famous. And it will be more famous in a few years later. It is just good times for us.
legendary
Activity: 896
The volatility of bitcoin charms the financial world, you can be rich in a short time, if you meet some indicatives in the market place (experience, inspiration, knowledge etc.) but yes, i think bitcoin would be a popular crypto asset even if the price would be stable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Sure , even when Bitcon wee bult withia stable cost, it might still be well-liked currency , simp y because simply it has very big neighborrood helping it, which is becoming an adult every day.ilh
Activity: 10
Maybe that time is when all things like buying pizza, paying bills,investing using bitcoin it would be popular for job hunters but for now what makes bitcoin popular is because it made our hearts pump fast, very volatile specially when the price gets down we feel down also but if its rising our hearts rise also.
I think that if bitcoin had a stable price no one would have invested in it because bitcoin is just like other coins a crypto coin that is not being controlled by the government. So it could have been any coin but bitcoin just got to be the lucky one.
Activity: 28
Yes, if bitcoin had a stable price, it would still be as popular as it's today now. People would see a better currency than fiat with alot more benefits and if its stable theres nothing to lose.
Yes! I agree to you. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular today is because it has a stable price. Many people are now entering the cryptocurrency world because of the bitcoin.
Actually people are entering the cryptocurrency world because of the price of bitcoin that  keep increase, so they see that they can get profit by earning bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, bitcoin will be still popular because the merchant will not afraid to adopt bitcoin anymore.
Yes, it's true people are willing to enter the cryptocurrency world, and for them they are hoping a high price and to get a lots of profit when they were earnings, For example in bitcoin, if the price was so high and it is stable for a long time most of people are become willing about it specially to all bitcoiners and by the stable of high price, I'm sure bitcoin will become popular among all of the other cryptocurrency. In additoin, if the price of bitcoin was stable continuously, i believing that there are so many people are invest thier money, and they grab the opportunities. And finally, bitcoin will become popular because of it's stable price and people are taking it because of money. So it is better that bitcoin was have a stable price.
First thing is there is no possibility for bitcoin price that it can be stable on one place and secondly bitcoin is related with market trade and its price is related with trade also so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can be stay on one place because day by day bitcoin is going to improve his trade with world and it’s going to progress every day.
I agree with you bitcoin can never have a stable price if it was so it would be at the start of bitcoin and not right now i would say it is going to keep growing and keep growing and even if it goes down it will grow again it would never be stable.
I agree with you bitcoin is something that does keep growing after it went down a little take the attack from last 3 days it went down to 5k and it is back again at 6.5k i believe it can even go better than this so i would say invest!
Yes you are right but i personally think that it would not be popular at all if it had a stable price because it is very unstable why would someone invest in something that is stable no one could make profit out of that and people invest to make profit.
Activity: 29
Yes i have invested and bought a lot of bitcoins i started 1 month ago with bitcoin but i can already see that bitcoin will become very big and that it is the future and will be in all our future maybe even all the banks will disappear and only bitcoin will be left.
Activity: 25
Yes i know i bought a lot when it was 5k i am happy i bought it fast because in an hour it was back at 6k so i believe the price could never be stable because if it can go up in one hour how can someone say that that is a stable price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It would be because hackers and scammers need to store their money safe from their governments so bitcoin will be a good option for them. If i was a scammer i would drop all my stolen money in bitcoin. So by doing this I am nearly untraceable for the government to arrest me. So in short i will be safe doing this.
That would only be possible if you will not cash out your money, the government has the power to monitor exchanges and require them to submit
necessary reports to detect illegal activities which is done by money launderers.
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: