Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 32. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 254
yes I think it will remain popular,because even if the price is stable or unstable Bitcoin I think will remain popular and stable prices are likely to invite more people using Bitcoin.
and I just hope Bitcoin prices will rise and certainly will remain popular for up to 10 years which will come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If it is in a stable price many people just ignore bitcoin . Cause all we know that all people are interested to invest their money in the business that their money will grow .
Activity: 357
As of now bitcoin is popular even sometimes it decrease its value on the market. I think bitcoin will still be more popular in the future because we all know what accomplishment have done by bitcoins to us. Also that accomplishment affect a lot of people thats why it is gain more popularity in every part of the world. I think if bitcoin will had a good stable price or a high stable price on the market thats was a very big success for the cryptocurrency and that will be the reason that all people will trying to learn or study more about bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
I think the reason why more people are investing on bitcoin is because of its price going up and down. If it became stagnant or no movement, some people might consider investing on other forms of money since they will not earn on coins. Traders are waiting for coins to decrease its price and sell it later for a higher price, bitcoin being stable might be a disadvantage for them. If people are not earning money on bitcoin, it may lose its popularity because majority of the people are here to earn money.
Activity: 98
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
For me no, I think not because the main reason people make use of Bitcoin is because of the price changing and allowing us to make money of that. If Bitcoin had a stable price then we could not make money and people would just leave...And having unstable price of Bitcoin makes it interesting for me and I think by many people that is why they are holding it. If bitcoin price became stable, I believe that many users will stop working with it and it will never patronize by many people in the cryptoworld ...
Activity: 259
Merit: 76

honestly, I dont think so sir. Having unstable price of Bitcoin makes it interesting for me and I think by many people that is why they are holding it. If bitcoin price became stable, I believe that many users will stop working with it and it will never patronize by many people in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think if bitcoin is stable then bitcoin fans will soon switch to another coin. we know for ourselves the number of bitcoin enthusiasts due to the fluctuating bitcoin price as we see now the price is always up and down but we note that although bitcoin prices are rising but the increase is very high rather than falling prices so it becomes the most important bitcoin excess in the appeal of other coins that gives big advantage to investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I do not know, I guess it still bitcoin become popular. Well, besides the price is not stable, still has a bitcoin transaction so quickly, which makes people perform transactions on the Internet use it. in addition there are many other advantages that bitcoin, but I think its popularity will decrease, because I know, most investors are those who expect profits on price volatility

You're right, Bitcoin will lose investors. As a means of payment, he is not much interested. Therefore, I believe that if the price is stabilized, then Bitcoin will simply die
i agree bitcoin won't that be very popular if ever it has a stable price so many investors will not invest in bitcoin .people are so much attracted with money that's which make bitcoin popular now..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
For me, I think yes ,that bitcoin still would be that popular or even more popular, as lots of bitcoin traders would leave as no use to trade stable currency, that would lower popularity, but more stores and more people would use it, as lots of them are afraid of huge price fall next day after they buy, so stable bitcoin would be still very popular, more than it is now.. And a steady price means a bather economy so it will represent an interest point for other rich people ready to invest for some extra cash ..
For those who earn bitcoin, it is the greatest price most desired, and for traders, instability brings money into your pocket.
Activity: 194
For me, I think yes ,that bitcoin still would be that popular or even more popular, as lots of bitcoin traders would leave as no use to trade stable currency, that would lower popularity, but more stores and more people would use it, as lots of them are afraid of huge price fall next day after they buy, so stable bitcoin would be still very popular, more than it is now.. And a steady price means a bather economy so it will represent an interest point for other rich people ready to invest for some extra cash ..
Activity: 350
It might be a great news tomany eope who have pnvested BTC. I believe if bitcoin will end up a legitimate currency, it will be very useful in all transactions. And many individuals will become millioes.lnairi
It might become more popular or maybe not. But, one thing I have come to know is that people sees Bitcoin as an investment and that’s true. Bitcoin is an asset, and only those with their mind set on making Investment would come for it.

Bitcoin is not meant for making payments, but PayPal is meant for that, that’s why people are going for PayPal; there is a big difference, and we shouldn’t even be comparing both.

according to me the popularity of bitcoin will not effected, because at the present time we are observing the that some time rate fall but bitcoin is getting popularity more & more. and we are discussing the stable rate, the stable rate will create a good affect on those people who are not taking interest due to fall in value some time.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
It might be a great news tomany eope who have pnvested BTC. I believe if bitcoin will end up a legitimate currency, it will be very useful in all transactions. And many individuals will become millioes.lnairi
It might become more popular or maybe not. But, one thing I have come to know is that people sees Bitcoin as an investment and that’s true. Bitcoin is an asset, and only those with their mind set on making Investment would come for it.

Bitcoin is not meant for making payments, but PayPal is meant for that, that’s why people are going for PayPal; there is a big difference, and we shouldn’t even be comparing both.
Activity: 150
I think yes it will. Since people tend to gain an easy money for an instant way as possible, many people will still go beyond engaging into bitcoin even the price will be just stable or stay constant as it is. But it might be impossible that bitcoin will just stay on what it is because one characteristic of a currency to be considered is it undegoes certain improvement which is beneficial and sustainable to mankind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The volatility of Bitcoin is what makes Bitcoin, Bitcoin. The fluctuations of its price may be a disadvantage to some, but certainly its unpredictability has sometimes resulted to an advantage to a number of investors. Despite this factor, many still chooses to invest through Bitcoin. If it had a stable price, it would definitely attract more people as it would result to earnings that can assure security. However, some might not be interested as the aspect of taking on the challenge of Bitcoin unpredictability would be gone due to the established stability. It depends on how people will take on the stability, but nonetheless it will have its high and lows.
Activity: 373

Of course. I think if that happens then bitcoin is the best place to invest and also it will remain popular. In fact I believe the popularity of bitcoin will continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I think yes because having a price as high as 8K USD is a breakthrough for a crypto currency this year. And if it will be stable at 8K USD, i don't think that any alt coins can surpassed its market value or its popularity will decrease. Just imagine fiat currency like dollar. It's value is stable and is still popular even if there's bitcoin around.
Bitcoin will stay popular or even more popular than before if it has stable price because when you have a stable price people will trust you more because they will use more even more often which is an advantage for them. In reality, bitcoin is decentralized and it will never become stable and if bitcoin is popular then for sure it is already being centralized by the government.
The decentralized system of Bitcoin is not related the price of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin depends on the demand and the investors are the factor decide that demand increase or decrease. The whales are also the most important to decide the price of Bitcoin can stable or not, because they are the controller and mover the price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106

If the price of bitcoins is only stable I think it will not be popular. But if it is used for ordinary transactions it can be even more popular because it can help many people to facilitate their transactions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think yes because having a price as high as 8K USD is a breakthrough for a crypto currency this year. And if it will be stable at 8K USD, i don't think that any alt coins can surpassed its market value or its popularity will decrease. Just imagine fiat currency like dollar. It's value is stable and is still popular even if there's bitcoin around.
Bitcoin will stay popular or even more popular than before if it has stable price because when you have a stable price people will trust you more because they will use more even more often which is an advantage for them. In reality, bitcoin is decentralized and it will never become stable and if bitcoin is popular then for sure it is already being centralized by the government.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
It would be much more popular or at least, much more used. Bitcoin is barely used to do day to day transactions like you would with regular currencies which is a shame. People treat it like an asset instead of a currency. In the future cryptos will be stable enough to spend them as currencies. That will only happen when people stop looking at them and comparing them to other currencies. When you buy coffee with euros you don't ask how much that is in dollars because you don't care about the value of euros compared to dollars. It should be the same with bitcoins or cryptos in general.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: